Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. (1012 Views)

Buhari: "I Will Try To Work Harder This Time, I Will Not Let You Down” / Unnecessary Protest of Ex-agitators / Atiku's Running Mate: Why South-East Should Not Let Go By Law Mefor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by jeromestarks: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2023
Let me tell you the simple truth, protest will only cause more problems. Fighting can not help anybody.
If the election result came out in your favor, fine. If it's not in your favor, take it to court. Let it be handled legally. That's what it means to be civilized.

I have noticed that when Peter Obi wins a state, nobody will shout "rigging, rigging"
But once he loses a polling unit, you hear all manner of statement questioning the credibility of the electoral process.

I don't support Tinubu. I don't support Obi. I don't support Atiku neither do I support kwankonso. But I support peace.
I didn't vote in this election and I am not ashamed to say it. I owe no body apology for that.

Finally, don't be foolish enough to follow any protect because it might get out of hand.
You only know the beginning, you don't know how it will end.
Verily verily I say unto you, no matter who wins, NIGERIA WILL BE GREATER! It's her destiny!

@ nlfpmod help me put this on front page. We all need to remain calm. Even Peter Obi said that when Anambra impeached him, he didn't fight or protest. He simple went to court and won. They did that [impeached him] three times. And he won!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by abhosts(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2023
No Nigerian Politician went bankrupt in the aftermath of ENSARS riots. It was innocent Nigerians thar suffered.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by jetwonder(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2023
grin
We will fight this War of Armageddon!

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2023
Taa! Be watching protest its childish play to what its coming wait when the announce final result just wait and see.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Nice post, let’s shun any form of violence and pray for a better Nigeria
Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by jhydebaba(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2023
He who the gods want to make kill they first make mad, whatever angry cool
Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
Taa! Be watching protest its childish play to what its coming wait when the announce final result just wait and see.
Change this mindset now please, it’s not good for our country. Please shun violence

1 Like

Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by Bestmanfornow: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2023
jeromestarks:
Let me tell you the simple truth, protest will only cause more problems. Fighting can not help anybody.
If the election result came out in your favor, fine. If it's not in your favor, take it to court. Let it be handled legally. That's what it means to be civilized.

I have noticed that when Peter Obi wins a state, nobody will shout "rigging, rigging"
But once he loses a polling unit, you hear all manner of statement questioning the credibility of the electoral process.

I don't support Tinubu. I don't support Obi. I don't support Atiku neither do I support kwankonso. But I support peace.
I didn't vote in this election and I am not ashamed to say. I owe no body apology for that.

Finally, don't be foolish enough to follow any protect because it might get out of hand.
Verily verily I say unto you, no matter who wins, NIGERIA WILL BE GREATER! It's her destiny!

@ nlfpmod help me put this on front page. We all need to remain calm. Even Peter Obi said that when Anambra impeached him, he didn't fight or protest. He simple went to court and won. They did that [impeached him] three time. And he won!

You are sil.ly Obi only won Lagos Tinubu thugs started attacking Igbos una never see anything Obi's mandates can't be stolen

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by jeromestarks: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2023
Least I forget, marry only a virgin woman.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by madridguy(m): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2023
Let them come outside to protest or block the lekki toll gate as usual. This time around go sweet die.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by MrColdsweat: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2023
You must be an animal to tell people to not fight for their right

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by shogsman(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2023
jeromestarks:

I didn't vote in this election and I am not ashamed to say it. I owe no body apology for that.

@ nlfpmod help me put this on front page. We all need to remain calm. Even Peter Obi said that when Anambra impeached him, he didn't fight or protest. He simple went to court and won. They did that [impeached him] three time. And he won!

They must take back Thier country non violently and protesting is the way they do that,we can't continue to live like this

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by shogsman(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Change this mindset now please, it’s not good for our country. Please shun violence

If you're a weakling that can't fight for your right,go and rest at home and let people fight for what is rightfully Thiers in a non violent way

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by MrColdsweat: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2023
shogsman:

If you're a weakling that can't fight for your right,go and rest at home and let people fight for what is rightfully Thiers in a non violent way
That idiot must be from a lineage of cowards.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
the only Africa man understand is violence and in violence u get ur right in Africa,if we had judiciary that works we will not be worried but that's not possible since una decided to Rig this election we keep it cool when our eastern brothers where making noise just imagine when SS get problem u see this oil una no go am again

1 Like

Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2023
shogsman:

Just shun violence, let’s pray to God for a better Nigeria and may our leaders get it right this time around
Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2023
jetwonder:
grin
We will fight this War of Armageddon!

Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by Lamanii22(f): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Bonesbreaker:

It is only you and your family that would start and DSS will bundle y’all…. Better don’t die for nothing, one of my customers died yesterday cause of this election, his BP was too high all cause of Peter obi….
Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by Sonnobax15(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2023
grin
It's only a mad man that will protest........As for me,I no go dey near where una go take protest.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by kokoA(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Protest in your family house with your relatives.
Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by kokoA(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2023
Protest in your family house with your relatives. Let's face the truth Peter Obi did not win this election, he performed very poorly in the north.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Protest is not war.

You should be condemning the breach of contract by Inec.
Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2023
kokoA:
Protest in your family house with your relatives. Let's face the truth Peter Obi did not win this election, he performed very poorly in the north.
We know.

But we were robbed where we did well, and that's what we want to correct. Is this illegal?
Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by kokoA(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
We know.

But we were robbed where we did well, and that's what we want to correct. Is this illegal?
There are proper channels to air out your grievances without calling for protest. Atiku had a better chance than Obi but I've not heard any Atiku supporter calling for protests.
Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2023
kokoA:
There are proper channels to air out your grievances without calling for protest. Atiku had a better chance than Obi but I've not heard any Atiku supporter calling for protests.
It is the right of the people to protest to call the attention of the world to their plight. Security forces will give them adequate safety to dissuade miscreants sponsored by the slave masters, from hijacking the protest.

The legal team will also be in court.
Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by Dafresh: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2023
madridguy:
Let them come outside to protest or block the lekki toll gate as usual. This time around go sweet die.
Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by Dafresh: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2023
madridguy:
Na you go first go
Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2023
THIS PROTEST WILL BE VERY COMPLICATED AND MULTI-FACETED

Pregnant women will have a section

Grandmothers will have a section

Mothers without bra will have a session

Children also

This is in addition to the normal men/youthful kinda protest

HOWEVER IT WILL BE A PEACEFUL PROTEST
Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by unclejb2(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2023
We are hitting the streets. Let Buhari order his military to kill us all
Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by techWriter3: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
You must would an zoology to tell people to not fight for their right

Um, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, dissertation, or personal statement.
Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by JohnnA1: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
jeromestarks:
Least I forget, marry only a virgin woman.
Thank you.
NOTED. angry

1 Like

Re: Do Not Let Some People Push You Into Any Unnecessary Protest. by Liebermantic: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
There Must be a protest, a revolution. It is gaining steam all over the social media. We won't accept results doctored inside government house in APC's rooms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo Appointed Rivers LP Chaiman / Pictures Of Olumide Owuru Attacked By Mc Oluomo Thugs In Surulere LG(video) / *My Experience Of What really went Down 2day in AMUWO-ODOFIN.. with thugs :*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.