Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

When She Becomes Visibly Sad After You Profess Your Love For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Becomes Visibly Sad After You Profess Your Love For Her (587 Views)

Should I Go On And Profess My Love? / Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting / 8 Signs She Is After Your Money And Not The Love You Profess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Becomes Visibly Sad After You Profess Your Love For Her by larikky: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2011
I have heard of this happening mostly between close friends.
when the guy finnally makes his intentions known to his friend that he wants to be more than friends, instead of her rejecting or accepting she just becomes plain unhappy.

Any tips on why?
Re: When She Becomes Visibly Sad After You Profess Your Love For Her by omega25red(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2011
because she doesn't see you in the more than friends category. So now she is sad that you opened your mouth and ruined a good friendship
Re: When She Becomes Visibly Sad After You Profess Your Love For Her by tpia5: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2011
wahala dey.
Re: When She Becomes Visibly Sad After You Profess Your Love For Her by Misbee(f): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2011
she's disappointed datz y.Is even happenin 2me now.For the fact dat a lady show u love and care does nt mean YES this is d kind of person u need.she might jst like u for a frnd.
Re: When She Becomes Visibly Sad After You Profess Your Love For Her by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2011
Misbee:

she's disappointed datz y.Is even happenin 2me now.For the fact dat a lady show u love and care does nt mean YES this is d kind of person u need.she might jst like u for a frnd.
and wat is wrong in me wantin her for a wife?
Re: When She Becomes Visibly Sad After You Profess Your Love For Her by SAFO(m): 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2011
omega25red:

because she doesn't see you in the more than friends category. So now she is sad that you opened your mouth and ruined a good friendship

^^^ This
Re: When She Becomes Visibly Sad After You Profess Your Love For Her by Godmother(f): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2011
Yea and the friendship would probably never be the same again
Re: When She Becomes Visibly Sad After You Profess Your Love For Her by Pweety4me(f): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2011
^^Exactly!!
Re: When She Becomes Visibly Sad After You Profess Your Love For Her by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2011
@poster
i would say that it has much to do with professing to a gal something that is obviously NOT THERE (or simply that you have no idea what LOVE means). . . . . . . . . . . either way, your lack of knowledge on the matter and your clear misuse of the word saddens her.

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Answering Questions In Relationships? We Have The Solution! / Let's Talk About Love / 5 Types Of Men Who Are Absolutely, Positively Not Available For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.