Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered (79764 Views)

Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered / NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered / Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Laboosh(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Na we built Lagos.....u the flat head are seeing this �
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by mordred44: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ugochukwu e b like sey na yoruba or hausa
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
igbotormentor:
He is a Zombidient and one of Peter Obidi0t campaign manager
we don't care obi will still win come 2023. The agbado-cassava alha beta scammer has done worst to Lagos treasury acct than Escobar
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by bitingcool: 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
LawMan44:
I'm just overwhelmed thinking about my life . Things are moving up in opposite directions for me. I feel like quitting and giving up. It's too much to handle , even right now I'm slipping right into depression. My heart beats for nothing.

The world is giving me too much to handle and I'm here tired and perplexed.

pray. God listens. write 3 things you are thankful for. focus on it. you have hope, discover it!! You have a great life ahead.. don't let this situation blind you to your greatness. believe me. be hopeful. you have so much good things to achieve. if only you can see it. hang on.

angry
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by bdon123(m): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
igbotormentor:
So you mean you support someone for paltry 10k? may God deliver you.
I mean people like u collecting 10k to sell their sense
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by StanislausWeCan(m): 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
JAMO84:
That's why Obingos are trying very hard to give their well deserved title to Tinubu. Ipobians ( Not all Igbo) should be top 3 drug marchants in the world after Colombians and Mexicans.

If INEC can take polling stations to prisons around the World, Peter Obi will definitely win with a landslide. There are more Biafra youths in prisons for drugs, than in Universities.

U lie man. Your projection is totally wrong. Thank u
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Panda7(m): 1:12am On Oct 05, 2022
igbotormentor:

https://punchng.com/pictorial-ndlea-recovers-n8-8bn-worth-of-tramadol/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1664811427

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7364015/mansion-used-warehouse-13million-pills
tramadol that should be administered to big fat and toxicated public officers to cut down their body fat and shape is being disgraced, science is still largely being wasted in nigeria and only art and commercials are being catered for
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by KIDfurniture(m): 4:34am On Oct 05, 2022
Oh I see ! So the marwa is the new boss right ?

GloriousGbola:

there is a new broom at NDLEA. thats all.
all this organized crime has been going on in plain sight for years, with team abba kyari acting as enforcers and transporters

i hope marwa has a succession plan - because if not, all this ends when he steps out.

i also hope he has protection and has purged the ranks properly.
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by sunnnnyuu(m): 6:15am On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

Northerners are destroyers of this country everywhere you get banditry, kidnappings, jihad and terrorism they are responsible cool
Igbo and crimes are 5&6, but they always defend themselves, by saying everyone hate them
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by BATified2023: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

\If dem born ur paapa well, come tell me that nonsense
I know u ain’t in d sad east

Where are u?
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:
If it’s a thread of someone housing dismembered human body parts and dead bodies the thread will not even generate traffic (the perpetrators know themselves) wink

But if it’s a thread of someone housing drugs to sell everybody’s prik will stand erect undecided

One deliberately goes out to hunt and forcefully kill people like you and me for rituals and the other goes out to buy and sell drugs to willing customers grin

I know both are terrible sins but why the hypocrisy? Just watch how many pages this particular thread will reach and the name calling it will generate BUT just scroll back to a recent discovery of an alleged doctor from a particular state and tribe who buried human beings in his office and see the difference between the two threads. Even on that thread if you mention the name of the man’s tribe there are specific people who will come in to shout at you for being tribal, but here just see this first page full of tribal slurs and yet those same people are nowhere to be seen grin they will still view this thread and say nothing because it’s not about their tribe. I won’t mention their monikers but they know themselves wink

One tribe sees killings, dismemberment and rituals as a normal thing . . .

The other tribe sees buying and selling of illicit substances as a normal thing . . .

Igbos . . . A tribe Nigeria loves to hate grin

Left to reality and choice, I will rather make sure money by selling drugs to people who come to me out of their own free will than to abduct/kidnap people and murder them in the most painful and heinous way possible with the hope of making money.

but that’s just me . . .

Is he your father?
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by mediclife1987(m): 8:18am On Oct 05, 2022
igbotormentor:
We wouldn't see the igbos that claimed Tinubu owns the mansion here, zonefree corridon clarocuzzio

They can't believe someone can ever make wealth with pushing drugs.
Na only mkpukumiri full their flat head.
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Conner44: 8:22am On Oct 05, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

Is he your father?

No, look at him very well. Isn’t he your uncle? undecided
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Conner44: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2022
mediclife1987:

They can't believe someone can ever make wealth with pushing drugs.
Na only mkpukumiri full their flat head.

But you believe money can be made by killing people and cutting their body parts for rituals abi? undecided
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by loko50(m): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Painsoother:
The hate for Igbos accross the country is just so obvious and evident from the constant selective media reports, shielding their constant human organs dismemberment from the media

It's self inflicted. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by iamme1234(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

It is spare not spear angry go school you nor go gree. Na to dey kill people dey use their body parts for rituals una sabi well well

Useless people
Its typo from my end
Them use drugs swell for una generation
All una lineage na drug.
Very useless tribe
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Conner44: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2022
iamme1234:

Useless people
Its typo from my end
Them use drugs swell for una generation
All una lineage na drug.
Very useless tribe

It’s swear not swell undecided

Go school you say lie lie, na kill and chop dead body una say una wan do

Mugu people
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by iamme1234(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

It’s swear not swell undecided

Go school you say lie lie, na kill and chop dead body una say una wan do

Mugu people

If you get sense
Then you would have known that
Your lineage is all about drugs
Just seat there correcting purpose written english while am chilling in VGC.
Igbos and drugs are anambra and ihilala
Shameless people
Asari go kill una obi with him ak 47.
We are chasing u guys to ur biafla kingdom soon.
I reply u again i bend
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Conner44: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2022
iamme1234:

If you get sense
Then you would have known that
Your lineage is all about drugs
Just seat there correcting purpose written english while am chilling in VGC.
Igbos and drugs are anambra and ihilala
Shameless people
Asari go kill una obi with him ak 47.
We are chasing u guys to ur biafla kingdom soon.
I reply u again i bend

Which vgc are you chilling in? The oshogbo own abi? grin

You be real maga

Smelling afonja ritualist
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Yoighaman(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2022
saintrow1:

F**k off

Go and do your Home Economics assignment Brat. Your teacher will beat you in school tomorrow if you don't do it. Tell Mummy I said so, and don't forget to watch your favorite program on Teen's TV this evening. Take care and be a good boy. Bye dear.
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2022
bdon123:

I mean people like u collecting 10k to sell their sense
Is that what your sense worth to you? I don't collect a dime from anyone.
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by bdon123(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
igbotormentor:
u collect money to push tinubu propaganda online...well we no collect shishi n we no go vote Tinubu
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Spindletop: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
SIONKPO1:

haba,must you attach him to Obi?
Let the Law of the Land be applied to him and it should be swift

Why not. If na Yoruba man now you will say he is Tinubu boys. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by bdon123(m): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
igbotormentor:
i dont bliev u...u sound like someone paid to goto FB.we are very aware that tinubu paid some jobless youths as social media fighters.Most of dem are here on nairaland n we know their names
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by benglosome: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
igbotormentor:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head / Ogun Landlord Dies After Tenant Grabbed Manhood Over Bill Disagreement / He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.