Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered (79821 Views)

Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered / NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered / Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Conner44: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
sunnnnyuu:

Igbos are the destroyers of this country everywhere you get drugs crimes they are responsible.

Northerners are destroyers of this country everywhere you get banditry, kidnappings, jihad and terrorism they are responsible cool
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by gloryman91: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Na Dem Dem � be dat o.

disOBIdents being arrested by Tinubu Shettima bcoz of 2023.���
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ishilove:

Why did you emphasise his name with boldface? Condemn the action, not the ethnic group of the perp
I am not condemning the ethnic group, I am condemning those that claimed the drugs discovered belong to Tinubu for whatsoever reason and intension.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by shortIGBOman: 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Danniedpastor:

You still do this at your age?
Pray for wisdom.

Weting this Emeka dey talk?

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by baretalk: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
A drug dealer is a scum, billionaire or not, especially when you sell chemical drugs, that kills and destroys the youths. Evil.

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Mayeldah(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
igbotormentor:
We wouldn't see the igbos that claimed Tinubu owns the mansion here, zonefree corridon clarocuzzio

Easy, Buba Marwa will soon burst Tinubu's drug cartel.
The Ibos that are in this illicit business learnt their trade from Jagaban

Go and verify
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by shortIGBOman: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Angelfrost:

So, that also means every thug and lowlife in Lagos works directly for Jagaban?!

Most of those thugs in Lagos are related to Peter Obi. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by yemmywesey(m): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
That mansion should be confisticated, and turned to a primary health centre, orphanage homes etc, and the drug baron should be jailed for life.

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by SugarGirl44(f): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Babara1994:

I love you Sugargirl44. You sound so sexy.

Lolz.
I love you too.
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by kayperry: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
franchasofficia:
Tramadol is not a hard drug, NDLEA should stop spreading nonsense news.

Don't blame the importer or maker, blame the useless youths abusing it. What about cough syrups they abuse and use to get high, will you people also ban cough syrups?

Pharmacies all over the world sells it but with prescription.

Bible made us to understand that in life moderation is the key. Anything can be abused just as NDLEA, EFCC, Police, Customs, etc are abusing their powers. Even food can be abused and it turns to poison. Stop drug abuse not stopping importation or production of useful medicines like this angry

Nonsense country with their foolish citizens who don't understand laws and how to enforce it. See them cheering their oppressors they call leaders and government terrorist arms parading as NDLEA and co angry

i tired, tramadol is not bad, besides no drug is good when abused.
Tramadol can be sold but must be via prescription that is not illegal, all these media trial sometimes sef undecided
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Tegabadguy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by goodmike7: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
One of the people sponsoring obi's campaign

he is an obideint no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by tyinfinity: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
This nsofor man is bankrolling peter obi presidential bid.he should be tried and jailed alongside obi that want to turn Nigeria to Mexico if he becomes biafran president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Rexnegro(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
There is something I don't understand and don't think I will ever understand.... Must most Nigeria youths from Eastern part carry or do drugs in abroad ? I mean isn't there any legitimate businesses to do in abroad ? Why this get rich quick behaviour from most Igbo youths ehn? Bad thing is the next one is seeing this news but believe me he won't retract his mind from trying it. I don't just understand honestly chai smh

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Topmaike007(m): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na their work na grin

he no better make you Carry drug than beheading your fellow kinsmen all in the name of money ritual??
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by shortIGBOman: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Topmaike007:
he no better make you Carry drug than beheading your fellow kinsmen all in the name of money ritual??

Na weting IPOB dey do for EAST you typed so. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Topmaike007(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na weting IPOB dey do for EAST you typed so. grin grin
taaa that one na lie cool
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by janfebmardc: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
igbotormentor:
He is a Zombidient and one of Peter Obidi0t campaign manager
Granted I am not from the Eastern part of Nigeria, one thing I know that has bedeviled Nigeria is tribalism. We are first Nigerian. We complain of racism but ethnicism/tribalism is worse - Ife and Modakeke is a reminder. We are all humans and should learn to respect one another, no one is superior or inferior to the other.... please be guided cool
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Ishilove: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
igbotormentor:
I am not condemning the ethnic group, I am condemning those that claimed the drugs discovered belong to Tinubu for whatsoever reason and intension.
Did people actually say this?? That's ludicrous.
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by richeeyo(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Conner44:

You mean concerning the sale of illicit drugs?
Yes but am mostly concerned about the international level, inside here is already a jungle
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Yoighaman(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Today, you are all happy and insulting the Igbos because of this man; don't cry like a baby tomorrow, when they too start calling the Yorubas, skull miners, because of one unfortunate fellow.

Let's stop all this tribalism.
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by franchasofficia: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
hkidola00:
there av been several reports that bandits and Boko Haram take very large quantity of tramadol b4 embarking on killing to get high
They also take cough syrups to get high, lets ban cough syrups too undecided

We are chasing shadows, to end banditry and terrorism, just go after the sponsors and financiers
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Ykc2(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tramadol that you buy anywhere before ,when northerners started abusing it with codeine they banned it,before In airport they will just check you not untill a northerner wore pant bomb to kill 279 Americans passengers today to board a plane they will search your gbola,northerners make una continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by VanuatuWycombe: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
kayperry:

i tired, tramadol is not bad, besides no drug is good when abused.
Tramadol can be sold but must be via prescription that is not illegal, all these media trial sometimes sef undecided

Tram is not bad? I laugh in Ibo. Try it consecutively and stop it. You go know how far.

But is the guy a licensed pharmacist, in the first instance? More so, the total number of packs discovered showed it for illegal dealing.

Our government has banned trams since, whether prescription drugs or not.

Government needs to issue search warrant to law enforcement agencies on all houses in estates across Nigeria. A lot is going on in those highbrow areas that are always calm and not easily accessible by the public. And you know how landlords in those estates mind their businesses. Na only hi, hi, dem dey do when dem meet for estate gates. Only a few of dem are close.

We would be surprised many of them have yahoo servers for hacking, machine for printing and forging documents etc. they only set up offices and businesses in the cities so that we won’t think they are into this messy businesses.

I always wonder where people get money to buy those properties from, eg, Ikoyi to nearly Epe. Dem ways no too pure.

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by EgusiShankly: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
franchasofficia:
Tramadol is not a hard drug, NDLEA should stop spreading nonsense news.

Don't blame the importer or maker, blame the useless youths abusing it. What about cough syrups they abuse and use to get high, will you people also ban cough syrups?

Pharmacies all over the world sells it but with prescription.

Bible made us to understand that in life moderation is the key. Anything can be abused just as NDLEA, EFCC, Police, Customs, etc are abusing their powers. Even food can be abused and it turns to poison. Stop drug abuse not stopping importation or production of useful medicines like this angry

Nonsense country with their foolish citizens who don't understand laws and how to enforce it. See them cheering their oppressors they call leaders and government terrorist arms parading as NDLEA and co angry
Hall of shame comment. Will archive this for a thread later in the year.

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by FireUpNow(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
This is one f the reasons I don't really trust any Igbo man doing business or rich, those guys are not clean, they will only use the business as a cover ups

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Conner44: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
richeeyo:

Yes but am mostly concerned about the international level, inside here is already a jungle

Yes I myself am deeply troubled about the drug trade my people actively participate in. It makes me sad anytime I see these type of news in the tabloids cry
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Conner44: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
FireUpNow:
This is one f the reasons I don't really trust any Igbo man doing business or rich, those guys are not clean, they will only use the business as a cover ups

What of yorubas involved in human rituals? Do you now trust those ones? undecided

Or notherners involved in banditry and kidnappings? Are those ones now the holy grail for you? undecided

There are bad and good people in every race, tribe or ethnicity. Stop generalizations angry
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by VanuatuWycombe: 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
LadyExcellency:

That's a lie.

Why did Government reopen Emzor Pharmaceuticals after ceiling it for weeks?.

It's a regulated substance and not banned.

Emzorrr bribed.
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Conner44: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Yoighaman:
Today, you are all happy and insulting the Igbos because of this man; don't cry like a baby tomorrow, when they too start calling the Yorubas, skull miners, because of one unfortunate fellow.

Let's stop all this tribalism.

That’s the issue. Today they have caught an igbo man for selling drugs

Tomorrow they will still catch a yoruba man for killing and rituals

Next tomorrow they will then catch a notherner for terrorism and banditry

Nigeria is a caricature of a country grin

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Conner44: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Rexnegro:
There is something I don't understand and don't think I will ever understand.... Must most Nigeria youths from Eastern part carry or do drugs in abroad ? I mean isn't there any legitimate businesses to do in abroad ? Why this get rich quick behaviour from most Igbo youths ehn? Bad thing is the next one is seeing this news but believe me he won't retract his mind from trying it. I don't just understand honestly chai smh

I’ve checked through you posts history but I’ve never seen where you condemned yorubas for ritualistic murders like you’re doing here on this thread before undecided

I hope when next their news graces the front page you’d do the same as you did here if not . . .

Don’t be a hypocrite wink
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Conner44: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
GavelSlam:

The biggest worry now is how you would educate the stupid but 'woke' S'westerners who think hating their own representatives is being hip.

Oh, you want them to love their own representative who was arrested and publicly tried in a court of law in the usa for the same drug related crime? shocked

Hmmm . . . Na wah oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim / 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.