Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,658 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Obideints Were Told To Go And Collect Their Pvcs, See Their Reply. Caption. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obideints Were Told To Go And Collect Their Pvcs, See Their Reply. Caption. (3396 Views)

Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies / Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obideints Were Told To Go And Collect Their Pvcs, See Their Reply. Caption. by kcnwaigbo: 6:42am On Oct 04, 2022
plaindealer:

We are in 2022 but this walked backward to 2019...

This is how you people Fail WAEC..

grin grin
Oga will the PVCs collected in 1999 not be used for the 2023 elections? Lol your thread has obviously backfired grin grin
Re: Obideints Were Told To Go And Collect Their Pvcs, See Their Reply. Caption. by Nairalander248: 7:01am On Oct 04, 2022
plaindealer:
grin

You should worry about Agbado
Re: Obideints Were Told To Go And Collect Their Pvcs, See Their Reply. Caption. by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2022
plaindealer:
This is just too funny and disheartening at the same time..

I just can't stop laughing.

When they say Obi supporters no get PVC, it's really true.

grin grin

Don't worry, election day will tell
Re: Obideints Were Told To Go And Collect Their Pvcs, See Their Reply. Caption. by plaindealer: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Oga will the PVCs collected in 1999 not be used for the 2023 elections? Lol your thread has obviously backfired grin grin

And they stopped giving out PVCs in 2019.

You Igbos are just empty in the skull for your own good, no sene and you don't even pretend to have any.

Who swear for you people.? grin grin
Re: Obideints Were Told To Go And Collect Their Pvcs, See Their Reply. Caption. by plaindealer: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

Don't worry, election day will tell

Yes, when Pandora no go win any LG outside his ipob SE region.

Even sef, ipob don say no election in the SE, you beta take cover.. grin grin
Re: Obideints Were Told To Go And Collect Their Pvcs, See Their Reply. Caption. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2022
Michelle70:
u should go through the pic u posted and understand it, then u will know u are making mockery of urself
I can see you're blind go through states in South-east and South-South and then Southwest and see West recorded lowest in collection in all regions, on numbers of Voters Registration minus dominated by all tribes when you add five South-east states they surprised the remaining western states, do the maths

Re: Obideints Were Told To Go And Collect Their Pvcs, See Their Reply. Caption. by Ogakaycce(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2022
plaindealer:
grin

This Agbado urchins are so depressed..

Everything about their greedy bastard tinubu and his zombies are all lies and deceit..

They'll create different twitter and Facebook accounts pretend to be Peter Obi supporter (obidient) and start digging nonsense to demarket peter obi, and their follow urchins will start commenting on their posts.

Beware of there fraud and deceit, they are depressed.

Deji Adeyanju and his crew are behind this.
I wonder where Tinubu will get his vote from.

God bless our incoming president.PETER OBI
Re: Obideints Were Told To Go And Collect Their Pvcs, See Their Reply. Caption. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:22am On Oct 04, 2022
plaindealer:

grin grin
INEC will release the official numbers of collected and uncollected PVC few days to presidential election, I used the last date for example, I can bet you that West will still record lower percentage when the official numbers is out.
Re: Obideints Were Told To Go And Collect Their Pvcs, See Their Reply. Caption. by Michelle70(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117253640:

I can see you're blind go through states in South-east and South-South and then Southwest and see West recorded lowest in collection in all regions, on numbers of Voters Registration minus dominated by all tribes when you add five South-east states they surprised the remaining western states, do the maths
first this thing is from 2019 and holds little relevance in 2023

Secondly, even if it was from 2019, check those with 2m and above PVC collection, Anambra is the only state from the east.

Thirdly, u see this SS/SE u are claiming, ur eyes go clear in 2023, SE and SS are both allies cos they supported PDP, how many times have they rejected u? be ready to call them betrayers in 2023 too.
Re: Obideints Were Told To Go And Collect Their Pvcs, See Their Reply. Caption. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:52am On Oct 04, 2022
plaindealer:

grin grin

grin grin grin

Re: Obideints Were Told To Go And Collect Their Pvcs, See Their Reply. Caption. by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Michelle70:
first this thing is from 2019 and holds little relevance in 2023

Secondly, even if it was from 2019, check those with 2m and above PVC collection, Anambra is the only state from the east.

Thirdly, u see this SS/SE u are claiming, ur eyes go clear in 2023, SE and SS are both allies cos they supported PDP, how many times have they rejected u? be ready to call them betrayers in 2023 too.
No Southsouth predominantly Christian will vote for Tinubu or Atiku against Obi, Otondo I thought you guys claimed Warri is part of Yoruba enclave this is Warri support for Obi, Tinubu should come for free rally in Warri and test his popularity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obideints Were Told To Go And Collect Their Pvcs, See Their Reply. Caption. by tsdarkside(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2022
plaindealer:
This is just too funny and disheartening at the same time..

I just can't stop laughing.

When they say Obi supporters no get PVC, it's really true.

grin grin

bwahahahaha....even the white guy no have pvc....
Re: Obideints Were Told To Go And Collect Their Pvcs, See Their Reply. Caption. by tsdarkside(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Like as if all of agbadorians urchins have PVC too

Even several PDP miscreants doesn't know the meaning of PVC tongue undecided.

bwahahahaha....you obi people funny pass ipob....
Re: Obideints Were Told To Go And Collect Their Pvcs, See Their Reply. Caption. by tsdarkside(m): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Look here, 70% obidients are abroad. 80% of that population are stuck there, they can't come home. Leaving 20% that can come home, they work abroad and will be home for christmas, 2months ahead of election in february. They cannot afford to stay for election, they will loose their job. So they rush back in January to go face their income. So patapata, all Obidients abroad are useless to Obi during election. Their yusefulness na to make noise in the cloud.

The obidients in Nigeria are only 30%. Out of this number only 10% have registered and collected pvc. Out of the 10%, 6% live in SE. Election will be held on Feb 25th. Have you checked whats going on that day?

Nnamdi Kanu will be in Court that day, meaning enforced sit at home in biafraland. Nobody go vote.

Net net, LP will get 2million votes, which is way better than Osun.

Obi is a dullard

you mean thats why he was campaignin abroad....??
made no sense to me.... undecided undecided

guy,you smart....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obideints Were Told To Go And Collect Their Pvcs, See Their Reply. Caption. by Michelle70(m): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117254611:

No Southsouth predominantly Christian will vote for Tinubu or Atiku against Obi, Otondo I thought you guys claimed Warri is part of Yoruba enclave this is Warri support for Obi, Tinubu should come for free rally in Warri and test his popularity
i am not Yoruba btw, i am Rivers.
Go through my posts u will notice i do not support Tinubu either.

While Obi could do well in portharcourt, he will definitely lose the other parts like Ogoni, Kalabari, Ikwerre etc cos his structure is so weak there.
except u want to underestimate the votes those villages could produce.

If Rivers isnt 100% sure for him, then he stands no chance in other parts of SS
Re: Obideints Were Told To Go And Collect Their Pvcs, See Their Reply. Caption. by ImperialYoruba: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
post=117251344:

Otondo check collection of PVC last election, I can bet you when INEC publish again percentage of PVCS collection before 2023 election Southwest will be low again

Na diaspora 70% dey give Obi boost. That diaspora na mouth, dem no fit do shishi. grin

Even if entire 30% obidients based in Nigeria vote their dull leader, Obi will still loose.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Under Fire For Denigrating Funke Akindele / If Peter Obi Wins The South South Then It Means This / Obi Delete Resignation Letter On Twitter After Apc Response. Keyamo Fooled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.