Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized (1245 Views)

Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) / Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central / Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by wwwihy: 3:07am On Oct 04, 2022
Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner in Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized

1 Like

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by wwwihy: 3:07am On Oct 04, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

If you are one of the enemies of Nigeria, bitterleaf and children of 8... you better not quote me.....

2 Likes

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by andysmith123(m): 3:15am On Oct 04, 2022
Recognized? With cardboard that has her picture on it? Nawa for this people sef
Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by AdamuKD: 3:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Nonsense
Them no reach 100
Mtchew
Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by rayjeroh: 4:36am On Oct 04, 2022
Nice
Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by SlavaUkraini: 4:43am On Oct 04, 2022
Recognized for Sweeping away the Evil APC Party and Useless Yahaya Bello's Government that wants to Send her to her Grave through Poverty and Untold hardship.
Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by LegendHero(m): 4:59am On Oct 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
Nonsense
Them no reach 100
Mtchew

They are actually just 10 people, so you are right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahGsDWaqLfc

6 Likes

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by LegendHero(m): 5:03am On Oct 04, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Recognized for Sweeping away the Evil APC Party and Useless Yahaya Bello's Government that wants to Send her to her Grave through Poverty and Untold hardship.

They are sweeping Obituaries away from Kogi land.

There is no evidence that Peter Obituary outperformed Yahaya Bello as governor.

6 Likes

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by SlavaUkraini: 5:10am On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Stupidity is when you think that anyone that does not support Tinubu is Obidient...

Your comment above proves that you are Utterly Stupid without Remedy...

You better get lost from my Mention before I descend on your sorry Ass..
Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by LegendHero(m): 5:16am On Oct 04, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Stupidity is when you think that anyone that does not support Tinubu is Obidient...

Your comment above proves that you are Utterly Stupid without Remedy...

You better get lost from my Mention before I descend on your sorry Ass..

I am so scared right now that you threatened me. Infact I will need like 7 MOPOL to protect me.

6 Likes

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by SlavaUkraini: 5:34am On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:

I am so scared right now that you threatened me. Infact I will need like 7 MOPOL to protect me.

With the current state of Insecurity in the nation which the APC has donated to Nigerians

You would need more than 7 MOPOL..

Take time ooO..

Make I nor run enter you ooO..
Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by LegendHero(m): 5:35am On Oct 04, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

With the current state of Insecurity in the nation which the APC has donated to Nigerians

You would need more than 7 MOPOL..

Take time ooO..

Make I nor run enter you ooO..

That’s why I can never visit Anambla.

I heard they fit shoot me at sight coz IPOB terrorists dey para.

7 Likes

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:40am On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:

When will Tinubu rally in Kaduna and Kano these two state is very important to Tinubu

grin grin by this time 2015 and 2019 who know how active Elrufia twitter handle was for full support PMB grin grin go to his account were will Tinubu get his winning when Peter Obi have conquered south, Tinubu is still battling with PO in Lagos

1 Share

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by Urheadmaster(m): 5:42am On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Where they'll get you is in Hero bear parlor

You too like to dey shayo tongue
Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by LegendHero(m): 5:45am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117252051:

When will Tinubu rally in Kaduna and Kano these two state is very important to Tinubu

grin grin by this time 2015 and 2019 who know how active Elrufia twitter handle was for full support PMB grin grin go to his account were will Tinubu get his winning when Peter Obi have conquered south, Tinubu is still battling with PO in Lagos

Lol you this failed wannabe politician. Everything you predict in the past do not always happen.

El-Rufai son still dey with Dayo Israel (APC youth leader) today in Pokistum Yobe.

Campaign just started few days ago properly, Asiwaju don dey this game e don reach 30+ years, na you kids no sabi as things dey go.

Asiwaju boys will hold their rally in all states in the North and e go loud.

El-Rufai post wey you quote is not in anyway related to Asiwaju except if you are reading the post upside down. There is nothing an Obituary supporter cannot do so I won’t be surprised.

7 Likes

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:46am On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol you this failed wannabe politician. Everything you predict in the past do not always happen.

El-Rufai son still dey with Dayo Israel (APC youth leader) today in Pokistum Yobe.

Campaign just started few days ago properly, Asiwaju don dey this game e don reach 30+ years, na you kids no sabi as things dey go.

Asiwaju boys will hold their rally in all states in the North and e go loud.

El-Rufai post wey you quote is not in anyway related to Asiwaju except if you are reading the post upside down. There is nothing an Obituary supporter cannot do so I won’t be surprised.
Campaign will start with Tinubu dey intensive care in London

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by LegendHero(m): 5:47am On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Where they'll get you is in Hero bear parlor

You too like to dey shayo tongue

If I mistakenly go Anambla, ordinary palm wine I no go drink.

7 Likes

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by LegendHero(m): 5:48am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117252117:

Even cars plenty pass people for the picture.

Come Benue come see people repping Jagaban for rally.

6 Likes

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by LegendHero(m): 5:50am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117252117:

Come Okene come see women dey rep Jagaban.

7 Likes

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by LegendHero(m): 5:53am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117252117:

Come Borno, come see people for Jagaban.

In 2019 election, Borno vote alone reach votes wey PDP get for 3+ states in the SE.

That’s why Tinubu chose Shettima as Vice. You choose someone who can get you vote. Obi the lunatic went to choose Datti who can’t even win Zaria.

7 Likes

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by SlavaUkraini: 5:54am On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:

OK your parents are from Anambla ?

You cannot go and visit them because you voted for and still supports a useless Government and Party that cannot guarantee you safe travels to see your parents....

That IPOB miscreants are holding hostage every Monday with Sit at Home orders.

I hope you get to see them again before they die

1 Like

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by frank14011991(m): 5:54am On Oct 04, 2022
Leave , im go still go back to biafra

2 Likes

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:57am On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Even cars plenty pass people for the picture.

Come Benue come see people repping Jagaban for rally.

Rally without Tinubu posters grin grin
Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by LegendHero(m): 5:58am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117252117:

Let’s now go Ibadan.

Me I no even dey care about all this rally coz e no mean anything.

What matters is the people that come out to vote on Election Day. That is what will take you to the Villa.

7 Likes

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:59am On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Come Borno, come see people for Jagaban.

In 2019 election, Borno vote alone reach votes wey PDP get for 3+ states in the SE.

That’s why Tinubu chose Shettima as Vice. You choose someone who can get you vote. Obi the lunatic went to choose Datti who can’t even win Zaria.
Started with fake pictures, please post more pictures of this rally grin grin

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 04, 2022
Life is moving up and ahead like nothing happened but deep down my soul is panting and fading. I'm overwhelmed and drowning.

I need help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:00am On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Let’s now go Ibadan.

Me I no even dey care about all this rally coz e no mean anything.

What matters is the people that come out to vote on Election Day. That is what will take you to the Villa.
Ibadan

Post more pictures of this rally you claimed is for Tinubu, just like you did on Ibadan rally

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by LegendHero(m): 6:01am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117252274:

Started with fake pictures, please post more pictures of this rally grin grin

Lol watch Borno People and check the banner.

https://twitter.com/segilolaa/status/1551953075681857541?s=46&t=go7A2ItstxkXZXFYh6ArDw

https://twitter.com/akandeo26745295/status/1551890862417797120?s=46&t=go7A2ItstxkXZXFYh6ArDw

5 Likes

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:02am On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:

https://twitter.com/segilolaa/status/1551953075681857541?s=46&t=go7A2ItstxkXZXFYh6ArDw
Post pictures not link grin grin grin
Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:03am On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Post more pictures or video link of this very rally for Tinubu

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by LegendHero(m): 6:03am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117252306:

Post pictures not link grin grin grin

No be you talk say picture na fake?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flashback: Peter Obi Boasted That He's Richer than The President Of The US. / Obidients Grassroot Sensitization At Gagi Area Of Sokoto (video) / Gov. Okowa Accused Peter Obi Of Lying To Nigerians during the debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.