Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized (1246 Views)

Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) / Drone Shots Of Senator Dino Melaye Governorship Campaign In Okene, Kogi Central / Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:05am On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol watch Borno People and check the banner.

https://twitter.com/segilolaa/status/1551953075681857541?s=46&t=go7A2ItstxkXZXFYh6ArDw
For Obi this is exactly what I want you to do clear pictures

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:07am On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:

No be you talk say picture na fake?
Post the pictures or video of the said rally

Here is Obi rally in Bauchi

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by LegendHero(m): 6:09am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117252346:

This is the rally for Tinubu in Kwara.

Clear and concise.

They also get voters card.

1 Like

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by LegendHero(m): 6:10am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117252346:

I fit even count people wey dey this photo.

You need to cut the end of the photo so it can make them huge well.

1 Like

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by LegendHero(m): 6:13am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117252346:

Come see sweet women holding rally for Tinubu for Abeokuta

Na North be the main focus self coz na there the vote dey.

Atiku is the opponent in this election. Obi is just a tool for Asiwaju to win because he’s going to steal some vote from Atiku SS/SE base which is what we want exactly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFSVZtdxWIM

1 Like

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:20am On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Come see sweet women holding rally for Tinubu for Abeokuta

Na North be the main focus self coz na there the vote dey.

Atiku is the opponent in this election. Obi is just a tool for Asiwaju to win because he’s going to steal some vote from Atiku SS/SE base which is what we want exactly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFSVZtdxWIM
I guess Tinubu is contesting president of Yoruba land this is Kano rally for Obi

1 Share

Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by 724oladunjoye: 7:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Where they'll get you is in Hero bear parlorYou too like to dey shayo Where they'll get you is in Hero bear parlorYou too like to dey shayo ...
Re: Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner In Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized by Justiceleague1: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2022
wwwihy:
Grandma Asiwaju Leading Campaigner in Okene , Kogi Central, Recognized

It is so good to see your granmama sweeping the ground barefooted in the name of campaign and later be awarded a big picture of her sweeping the ground grin grin grin
I hope you are very proud of yourself and proud of her grin

What a shame.. "A PATRIOT SWEEPING"

See how the people behind holding the bannar,see how they are looking at the old woman!!!? See their faces!!!

The two men handing her her sweeping picture,look at their face!!!! Will they ever let their own mother sweep ground barefooted like that poor old woman? Never.
See the mama face sef!!!! Chai!!!!!!!

Average Nigerians still supporting this evil party,see wetin dem they do Una mama and grandmama join!!!! Suffer never tire Una??!!!!!
KAI!!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Coming To Benin City This Friday! My Experience / APC Media Wing Releases Fake US Visa For Bola Tinubu / Analysis.. Why Peter Obi Cannot Win The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.