Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge (4507 Views)

Fear Grips Residents As Touts Operate Under Lagos Bridge / Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 04, 2022
What do you call this type of embarrassment? Can you see how evil and wicked these people are? They brought out these women and abandoned them under Lagos bridges. Some are even stranded without fare to return to their homes.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by Gentlechika(m): 5:16am On Oct 04, 2022
Interesting
Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by rayjeroh: 5:17am On Oct 04, 2022
Make dem wise up, na lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 04, 2022
Don't mind those women.They are hired for #2k each.
They were waiting for their bribe before they all dispatched to their destination, if at all the APC campaign coordinator has not use the money tinubu bribed them with to drink beer and carry olosho.

20 Likes

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 04, 2022
rayjeroh:
Make dem wise up, na lie
It's not a lie dear

1 Like

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by Urheadmaster(m): 5:35am On Oct 04, 2022
Revolution2022:
Don't mind those women.They are hired for #2k each.
They were waiting for their bribe before they all dispatched to their destination, if at all the APC campaign coordinator has not use the money tinubu bribed them with to drink beer and carry olosho.

These people might be the women being forced to pay #500 Naira by agbadorian urchins for Tinubu rally or join the rally in one of the market in Lagos state tongue

Could be that they got tired and decided to chill under the bridge cheesy tongue.

11 Likes

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:37am On Oct 04, 2022
See the one that happened in Kwara state

APC is evil

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:

These people might be the women being forced to pay #500 Naira by agbadorian urchins for Tinubu rally in one of the market in Lagos state tongue

Could be that they got tired and decide to chill under the bridge cheesy tongue
Those bribe you hear tinubu gave out to delegates, traditional rulers and Nollywood practitioners for endorsements are actually not from his pocket.It is money extorted from markets women in the name of levies and from commercial bus drivers.

9 Likes

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by Naijanascam: 5:46am On Oct 04, 2022
You can't be supporting and defending APC and BAT and still act normal

14 Likes

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by simple250: 5:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Your children they house because of ASUU and federal government, their mothers dey outside singing praises for people weh put their children for house..

We Nigerians are not ready ...

6 Likes

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by aylive02(m): 5:50am On Oct 04, 2022
grin
Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by SensualMan: 5:59am On Oct 04, 2022
Tinubu why? grin grin grin

Go to Bourdilon, u will see them plenty there

1 Like

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by Jostoman: 6:00am On Oct 04, 2022
They pick them across Lagos and it is not free because they promise them money.
Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by Efuaye(m): 6:33am On Oct 04, 2022
They had a choice!
Stockholm Syndrome is what many Nigerians are suffering from. Praising and fighting for those who have stolen your wealth and the future of your children.

Nigerians, vote wisely.

Don't eat your tomorrow today

4 Likes

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by Innocentman86: 6:41am On Oct 04, 2022
Although almost all nigerian politicians are theiffs and looterss.
But I have never seen a man like tinybu,he is so tribalistik,wicked, heartless,selfish,greedy, cunning,heartless upon the fact that he is very old he still posses all these bad quality.
Infact so much that nigerians are praying that instead of these beast tinyubu should rule let the sadist bubu continue.
Tinyubu knows that he is hated expecially by nigerian youth but still he plans to rigg himself and and don't even care if he dies there.

1 Like

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by APCnaPDP: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
See the one that happened in Kwara state

APC is evil

Hunger is a weapon, they impoverish people deliberately so that they perpetuate themselves in power.

3 Likes

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by Vulcanheph(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2022
Efuaye:
They had a choice!
Stockholm Disease is what many Nigerians are suffering from. Praising and fighting for those who have stolen your wealth and the future of your children.

Nigerians, vote wisely.

You're right, many Nigerians are suffering from it.... It's actually called Stockholm syndrome

1 Like

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by Conrod: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Efuaye:
They had a choice!
Stockholm Disease is what many Nigerians are suffering from. Praising and fighting for those who have stolen your wealth and the future of your children.

Nigerians, vote wisely.

NO no,these are market women forced to come out ,they will loose their small small portions in the markets to "iyaoloja general" (tinubu's daughter) if they fail to come out....they have no choice.
Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by BloomingDale(f): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2022
Igbos are funny people. There is a huge roaring tsunami fire in their land while they are trying to expose the little fire in South West.

3 Likes

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by BloomingDale(f): 8:21am On Oct 04, 2022
Innocentman86:
Although almost all nigerian politicians are theiffs and looterss.
But I have never seen a man like tinybu,he is so tribalistik,wicked, heartless,selfish,greedy, cunning,heartless upon the fact that he is very old he still posses all these bad quality.
Infact so much that nigerians are praying that instead of these beast tinyubu should rule let the sadist bubu continue.
Tinyubu knows that he is hated expecially by nigerian youth but still he plans to rigg himself and and don't even care if he dies there.

Lol. As if Igbo politicians are any better.
Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by olas24u(f): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2022
Mirabella00:
Tinubu no get sence

Na you get sense ,mannerless
Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2022
They haven't seen anything yet .

I would rather sit at home than even eat with tinubu..

He's a disgrace and a loser. Period.

1 Like

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2022
olas24u:

Na you get sense ,mannerless

shatap..

slaves

1 Like

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2022
BloomingDale:

Lol. As if Igbo politicians are any better.

worstest....

This one wey you talk,you no lie but we don't worship them plus they are the 0.00001% weak igbo slavish elities that are irrelevant.

They cannot even stop sit at home..
Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2022
BloomingDale:
Igbos are funny people. There is a huge roaring tsunami fire in their land while they are trying to expose the little fire in South West.

Little fire..?

When slaves are swallowed by propaganda..it smells from 100000miles

Your past generation lost Ilorin and lokoja

Your generation were turned refugees right before your eyes...

your generation lost Yewa and igangan.

Your leader daughter pa fashoranti was murdered in cold blood..

A church in Ondo was attacked by terrorist

and you say all is well with little fire....Use the extinguisher na

Ndi ala

2 Likes

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by BloomingDale(f): 9:31am On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Little fire..?

When slaves are swallowed by propaganda..it smells from 100000miles

Your past generation lost Ilorin and lokoja

Your generation were turned refugees right before your eyes...

your generation lost Yewa and igangan.

Your leader daughter pa fashoranti was murdered in cold blood..

A church in Ondo was attacked by terrorist

and you say all is well with little fire....Use the extinguisher na

Ndi ala

Fool. I'm from Delta state. Do I look like a Yoruba to you?
Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2022
BloomingDale:

Fool. I'm from Delta state. Do I look like a Yoruba to you?

Why are you crying?

if not that you are from my state...I for just fall your hand

Onye ala

2 Likes

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by BloomingDale(f): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Why are you crying?

if not that you are from my state...I for just fall your hand

Onye ala

Mumu boy, so na Delta pesin you be? Thunder fire you there.
Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2022
BloomingDale:

Mumu boy, so na Delta pesin you be? Thunder fire you there.

thank you...

please go abeg.. I dont have your time

I need yoruba mooslims or foolanis to trash

2 Likes

Re: Iyaloja Tinubu Disgracing Our Mothers, See Them Abandoned Under Lagos Bridge by BloomingDale(f): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

thank you...

please go abeg.. I dont have your time

I need yoruba mooslims or foolanis to trash

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

See A Slum Within A Rich Neigbourhood In Abuja (video) / Solution To The Nepa/phcn Palava / Should Mko Abiola Be Immortalied?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.