Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) (42957 Views)

Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O / Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 / "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by bestdudes: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2022
Mckandre:
I'm actually the one that liked your post, do u want to know why? because ur pain and agony in respect to this street poll brings me unconscionable amount of joy nd having you express that needs an encouragement to wallow more tongue
na me like your post too... the election is between Obi and Atiku grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Mckandre(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2022
bestdudes:
na me like your post too... the election is between Obi and Atiku grin grin
yes o, may the best man win. cool
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2022
David160:
i keep saying it Tinubu is very unpopular in the north. Here is proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtTLGgwAkeY

@Moh247 PandoraObi Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 Biodun556
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Invitationn: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Advocate500:
Tinubu does not stand any chance in this election don't allow anyone deceive you.
But in your deluded mind, Obi does stand "chances" grin

Keep at it mate. It obviously makes you feel good. I won't ruin it for you.
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by nitt: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2022
The truth is tribe plays a very prominent role in our politics and eventual vote determination.

My predictions by zone.

NE - Atiku will take the zone
NC - Tinubu will take 1/4 & the remaining will go to Atiku.
NW - Atiku will take 3/4 & Kwankwaso will take the remainder.
SW - Tinubu will take the zone
SE - Obi will take the zone
SS - Atiku will take 3/4 while Obi takes the remaining.

I forsee a Runoff BTW Atiku & Tinubu.

If that happens, Atiku will win cos of the votes that Peter Obi took in round one, will eventually return to the original party, Thereby giving Atiku the win
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by RestructureNig1: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2022
LocalStandard1:
just as I predicted. But it seems I've over estimated Tinubu and underestimated Kwankwaso in Kd. Tinubu step down now for a Southern candidate and be seen as a hero in the South for live cos you're on your own oh.

Their's nothing like "one North" oh! Eyes done clear, Christian North is gone with the South, gone with Peter Obi/LP. Those of us that are live on ground talk they called us Ipob, seems Northern Christians are all Ibop now. And this is around central market Kaduna north, I think.

Tinubu didn't step down for Osinbajo, na Obi he go step down for

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
Many months ago I said it here that the North will never abandon their brother and vote Tinubu and Tinubu's urchins attacked me.
Right now, Tinubu will get votes only in the South West and even those votes will be greatly poached by Peter Obi and Atiku. .
Tinubu will lose this election,which is why he's banking on rigging
That’s his last trump card but who will be willing to do that for him? I don’t know how tinubu’s caucus believe they will inherit buhari’s loyal voters when buhari himself is not even actively supporting his party nor the party’s candidate! Is it that logic is lost on these guys or what?
1. They believe the Muslim north will leave atiku and vote tinubu out of the blues
2. They believe the Christian north will leave Obi and still vote tinubu
3. They believe that the Christian south will still leave obi and vote a tinubu and shettima combination
Objectivity is grossly lacking in their warped calculations.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by aidameoryou: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2022
plaindealer:
lol.... You people are never serious with these silly and pointless polls..

E go do you like aba film trick... grin grin

Rally will come, a particular candidate will be leading in most rallies and most number of organic supporters.
Come to polls, a particular candidate will be leading with more votes,
Come to debates and words of mouths from majority a particular person will leading.

But some people will be telling us that all those are irrelevant grin grin

I wonder if it will be ghosts that will vote for the ones with low marks.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Invitationn: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2022
MuMuOnBail:
If Tinubu win next year election, I will shave my cherished dreadlocks with a broken bottle, live on Tik Tok

undecided

And that you would do if you're not a coward.
It'd be delightful to watch grin
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117255984:

Shettima is only popular in Borno state he is from minority tribe from the North Kanuri
anambra Ist son go and declare Peter obi already yeyenati
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by azpekuliar: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2022
oilykid:
The truth is that christian majority North like Southern Kaduna,plateau,Benue, Abuja,taraba,nassarawa,part of Bauchi, etc will likely go for obi while Atiku will get majority of the north. Obi should try and secure his SE, SS and Lagos base then work in the North Central and taraba

E go hard for Obi to win Lagos o but getting 40% of the Lagos vote is surely cast in stone talkless of 25%

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by yomi531(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2022
From the video, its Crystal clear that the people that went for Obi are Christians while, the ones that chose Atiku/ Kwankwaso are Northern Muslims. Naija and religion/Ethnicity na 5&6 grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117256191:

This is Adamawa

Obi is more popular in Adamawa

Peter Obi even won Atiku in his home state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4KV7gvmloU
no need to hold elections again go and declare Peter obi as president Nigeria bastard
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by CocoaOla: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2022
Kaduna is highly educated and brilliant than some western state

Their eyes are open Most of them see far than you they

Because of the level of there exposure and education they don't play politics of tribes or religions

Very wealthy and reserved people.
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Salvador1: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2022
Kyase:

I’m in kaduna rn

Tinubu is winning the state hands down
ok no yawa.
May Benue massacre no happen again with Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Espelbengz(m): 11:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Una no d taya? Shebi febuhari is around the corner, no need to cry more than the bereaved! 4 this KD
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by kevclin(m): 11:37am On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=Eriokanmi post=117258858]It all depends. Where in the north exactly? Tinubu will win borno, yobe. We're not dragging that with him. I'm not sure of other states cos we dont work there. These was based on opinion poll conducted by self in the states mentioned. We find trouble small me and my colleague grin. I was in kaduna recently, south and central kaduna to be precise. The majority said they're voting Obi. [/quote
Even Borno & Yobe, majority Christians will vote Obi. I was in Yobe State recently. Tinubu's majority votes will come from the Kanuris, while other Muslim groups may opt for Atiku.
OBi will do very well in Adamawa, Gombe & Bauchi then win Taraba. North Central: Obi will win Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, Abuja, overwhelming. Kogi will be shared between LP, PDP & APC. PDP will win Niger. APC will Win Kwara. North West: LP or PDP can win Kaduna, but the margin won't be much. If APC does very well in KD, then OBi will win. The remaining States in the North West, Atiku will win because of Sentiments but the margin between APC & PDP won't be so wide. if Kwankwaso splits the votes, then I'm sorry for both APC & PDP. SS, SE: Obi will Win overwhelming. SW: Lagos is b/w LP & APC. other states, Tinubu will win but the margin won't be much b/c of Muslim-Muslim ticket. LP & PDP will aslo poach some votes. As you can see, Obi is already cruising home to victory.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by byteem: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2022
oilykid:
The truth is that christian majority North like Southern Kaduna,plateau,Benue, Abuja,taraba,nassarawa,part of Bauchi, etc will likely go for obi while Atiku will get majority of the north. Obi should try and secure his SE, SS and Lagos base then work in the North Central and taraba

Gbam
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by buhariguy(m): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2022
post=117255984:

Shettima is only popular in Borno state he is from minority tribe from the North Kanuri
atiku is also a minority tribe
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2022
nitt:
The truth is tribe plays a very prominent role in our politics and eventual vote determination.

My predictions by zone.

NE - Atiku will take the zone
NC - Tinubu will take 1/4 & the remaining will go to Atiku.
NW - Atiku will take 3/4 & Kwankwaso will take the remainder.
SW - Tinubu will take the zone
SE - Obi will take the zone
SS - Atiku will take 3/4 while Obi takes the remaining.

I forsee a Runoff BTW Atiku & Tinubu.

If that happens, Atiku will win cos of the votes that Peter Obi took in round one, will eventually return to the original party, Thereby giving Atiku the win
you understand politics I really give it to u my gee
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Vote4Obi: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2022
oilykid:

Obi is a smart man who understands how to achieve his objectives perfectly. These same 3 regions are already in the bag for LP. In the SE, no other party is rated here now except Labour Party. Same is happening in the SS. In the NC Bible belt, Obi penetrated them through the church. Recall how angry APC people were when Obi was visiting the churches there. Paul Enenche, El Buba and other influencial pastors there including those in the orthodox denominations are passionately backing Obi. The Christians here are massively for Obi.

Obi is the incoming GCFR!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by aidameoryou: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2022
prodigy22:
I noticed that any of the interviewees with a good grasp of English language chose Peter Obi as their candidate

That's what it is bro enlightened people who can read and understand are all going for competency.

It's only the people who are being told what to do or aren't enlightened ( I mean no disrespect) still go for this old crooks.

And that's the weapon this northern elites use in projecting and manipulating their people.
Because most of them are still very backward...(No disrespect still)
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Dragonsword: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2022
David160:

The Best possible position for Tinubu/ shettima ticket is 3rd

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:53am On Oct 04, 2022
Thïefnubu is hoping to inherit Buhari's 12million votes that is why he played the religious card of Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Thïefnubu will be shocked by what will hit him in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by sangresan(m): 11:53am On Oct 04, 2022
Obi supporters are the ones commissioning polls here and there, which has never worked in the African political landscape. I don't understand how their brains are wired.

If you believe that Obi can win the next election, then you need your brain examined.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by tunapawizzy: 11:55am On Oct 04, 2022
APCnaPDP:

They stay in SW and say Tinubu will win SW because he is from there but don’t believe that Atiku can win NE & NW because he is a northerner. Double standards. I can’t wait for the elections, so everyone can rest.
let them keep fooling around...since Atiku is from the south, northerners wont vote for him, they will instead vote for Tinubu because he chose a vice from the North.....
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by abacusCm(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I laugh when Tinubu supporters give themselves fake hope that they will get good number of votes in the north

Tinubu is so unpopular in the north
It is peter Obi that will get much vote even in Borno
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by ChristineC: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2022
prodigy22:
I noticed that any of the interviewees with a good grasp of English language chose Peter Obi as their candidate
that's why progressive Nigerians need to vote him. he has promised to introduce diaspora voting if he wins.
the country can only improve from there because our most exposed minds will have a big say in who is elected in future.
never again will the uninformed be used by wicked politicians to boast of structure, while keeping their subjects in perpetual suffering.
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Ivimmanuel: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2022
Campaigns have just began even the unpopular ones will soon be known its who they decide to vote that matters

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by cosmos1440: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
David160:

Continue giving yourself hope, you sampled a few people and selected those that said they won't vote for Tinubu. Don't worry, jungle go soon mature.
Tinubu is Nigeria's next president.
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by malvisguy212: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
general111:
i am really not informed with respect to shetimma's strength in the north..
If shetimma is not strong in the north, then tinubu will have to depend on buhari's endorsement, else atiku will win the next elections.
wait. so you think northerners still support buhari ? even majority of the Fulani don't like him anymore.

I remember when El-rufai went to Zaria for campaign. he shouted APC, the crowds response " ba mu son ku" ( we don't want) at the end of the results. PDP won with a very large margin. at that time Peter obi hasn't join LB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine / Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.