Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) (42958 Views)

Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O / Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 / "Banned" Almajirai Return To Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna Street‘s Months After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by kowa1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Una mumu neva do, wit ur street pol in less populated housa area in Kaduna u are deceiving ur fellow Zombies on Nairalander. I am in Kd City I challenge ur street pol
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by tunapawizzy: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
nitt:
The truth is tribe plays a very prominent role in our politics and eventual vote determination.

My predictions by zone.

NE - Atiku will take the zone
NC - Tinubu will take 1/4 & the remaining will go to Atiku.
NW - Atiku will take 3/4 & Kwankwaso will take the remainder.
SW - Tinubu will take the zone
SE - Obi will take the zone
SS - Atiku will take 3/4 while Obi takes the remaining.

I forsee a Runoff BTW Atiku & Tinubu.

If that happens, Atiku will win cos of the votes that Peter Obi took in round one, will eventually return to the original party, Thereby giving Atiku the win
there wont be a runoff between APC and PDP, both of them will get the required spread...there can only be runoff if LP wins majority vote because only LP may not have enough spread but win majority. Atiku will have at least 25% in all the northern states including Abuja plus maybe delta, edo, osun, and one more state. Tinubu will have at least 25% in all northern states plus all SW states . If any these 2 gets the majority vote, no rerun..But u are right about the bolded..incase there is a runoff between Atiku and Tinubu(which i doubt) Atiku will win

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Babysho(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
prodigy22:
I noticed that any of the interviewees with a good grasp of English language chose Peter Obi as their candidate

That's not news lol. It's a battle of The Intellectuals Vs Stark Illiterates/Embezzlers...

People that want to vote Tinubu or Atiku want to vote them because they just like them.
Peter Obi supporters construct English to support Peter Obi's character and competence.
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Niom(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Smkal:
. Be informed please, shattima is not a strong politician in the north, he is only popular in Barno state

God bless u.

Outside Borno, where else is Shettina known?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by general111(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
malvisguy212:
wait. so you think northerners still support buhari ? even majority of the Fulani don't like him anymore.

I remember when El-rufai went to Zaria for campaign. he shouted APC, the crowds response " ba mu son ku" ( we don't want) at the end of the results. PDP won with a very large margin. at that time Peter obi hasn't join LB
you mean am
Hahahah..this is getting interesting
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Kyase(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Salvador1:
ok no yawa.
May Benue massacre no happen again with Muslim Muslim ticket.
It won’t
Massacre happened during GeJ too
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
It is only a fool man that will go to street on random selection to judge the outcome of the next year election...when we real voters are here.
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
It is only a fool man that will go to street on random selection to judge the outcome of the next year election...when we real voters are here.....
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by IbileIfe: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Advocate500:
Tinubu does not stand any chance in this election don't allow anyone deceive you.
Nigerian elections are not won by making assumptions on Nairaland.
Majority of voters in Nigeria will vote for the APC in the presidential election. Tinubu's photo or the photos of other presidential candidates will not be on the ballot.
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by morgstreme: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
general111:
;DLol..
See ba!!!
This the second street poll i am watching oh and they both point towards the same thing..
Votes will be divided in the north by kwankwaso, atiku and shetimma, this is because shetimma is also a strong northern politician...

If you go to the streets, you will find out that the south has rallied around peter obi, las las let the best man win....

If you quote me and abuse me, i will ignore you.

As expected from a juvenile "not to knowing" GEJite turned Athiefkulooter turned IPOB MINION turned ObiDient..
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Lashist(m): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
plaindealer:

Are both not polls?

Was I even arguing with you about which one is different?

I hope you are not doing shayo this early morning.
If them do online polls, you go wail...if they do street polls, you go still cry cheesy nothing else is okay for you...this is how to know a typical dummy...so your only hope is just to pray that BAT does more rigging to win so you can be happy. Mumus like you dont know that rigging/corruption sets a nation backwards...even as you won't gain anything from the rigging, you still no send bcus you are a zombie cheesy
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Davigor: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
l69l:

Is Tinubu not a Southern candidate.

Tinubu is now a seconclass southern contestant due to the Muslim/Muslim ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by genesishouse: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
l69l:

Is Tinubu not a Southern candidate.

He is a Muslim with a Muslim VP
He is sick and weak physically
He has no traceable details- Education, lineage, wealth
We cant find any project tied to his name as former governor of Lagos as claimed
We want a credible and honest candidate from the South.
Please take note

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by socialmediaman: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
oilykid:
The truth is that christian majority North like Southern Kaduna,plateau,Benue, Abuja,taraba,nassarawa,part of Bauchi, etc will likely go for obi while Atiku will get majority of the north. Obi should try and secure his SE, SS and Lagos base then work in the North Central and taraba

best advise I've seen on this thread
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by hotwax: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

This is a street poll sir and not an online poll. Wake up!

ignore that guy. They are banking on rigging. They are confident APC will rig for tinubu...
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Etimemy: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tinubu can never come second in 2023 election
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by oneMalik: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
Let's wait till 23 !

Incase you think everybody na fool like you... this is as simple as movie stars working with a script .

we ain't shaking !
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by hotwax: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
oneMalik:
Let's wait till 23 !

Incase you think everybody na fool like you... this is as simple as movie stars working with a script .

we ain't shaking !

00 grin cheesy tongue
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
lansile:
If I want to speak like typical obituary, I would say they are paid interviewees but no, it's not they spoke with open minds and as northerners . Come do the same interview in the SW and have a new reality. The fact that the choices even splitted among Konkwoso and Obi with majority opting for Atiku on some senseless bases says it all. 2023 election will be based on the calculations which APC were cunning enough to recognised and worked accordingly except for the fact that Shettima isn't from core north like Kano, Katsina etc. It's obvious, votes will still be based on tribes and religion sentimentality we are known for. Someone based his support for Obi on his performance as a governor not knowng that Tinubu remain the best governor Nigeria has had in rescent times. Well, the real deal still remains the main general election. May God spare our lives.
In what yardstick? Just because he still has his hand on the state doesn't make him the best governor in history. I can even say conveniently on development of each state, Akpabio dwarf Tinubu.
What are Tinubu's developmental stride?
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lashist:

If them do online polls, you go wail...if they do street polls, you go still cry cheesy nothing else is okay for you...this is how to know a typical dummy...so your only hope is just to pray that BAT does more rigging to win so you can be happy. Mumus like you dont know that rigging/corruption sets a nation backwards...even as you won't gain anything from the rigging, you still no send bcus you are a zombie cheesy
Do the same polls and declare Tinubu win both and you will see his teeth outside like man wooing a beautiful dirty girl.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
seunjungle1:
It is only a fool man that will go to street on random selection to judge the outcome of the next year election...when we real voters are here.
Those ones interviewed will also not vote because they would be spectators that day. Don't worry, Tinubu will win the next online poll.
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by ShaqFu: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
David160:
i keep saying it Tinubu is very unpopular in the north. Here is proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtTLGgwAkeY
So according to you, you sampled the opinions of people in just one area in the north and you arrived at the conclusion that Tinubu isn't popular in the north? Wow. How very lovely.
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Lashist(m): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Do the same polls and declare Tinubu win both and you will see his teeth outside like man wooing a beautiful dirty girl.
The guy na just complete idiot...he was hoping tinubu will win off social media polls cheesy
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Coolgent(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Agbado cassava
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Kog45(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
Slynation:
Let the elite northerners keep deceiving Tinubu, A typical Hausa man practice partisan politics and they cannot hear or see Ahmed on the ballot and go for Kunle... Yoruba's owns the media and they have used it to project and deceive Tinubu that he's popular, someone that last govern a state over 12years ago and went underground as a self acclaimed Kingmaker...For instance, In a Real Madrid team, Tinubu is just like Mariano Diaz

But any tactics employed to wallop Tinubu's Drug money is a welcome development...!!
The same north saw Bashir Tofa and voted for Abiola....some of you don't even.know politics or you know but just trying to say things in your favor.
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by abiodunalabama: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Advocate500:
Tinubu does not stand any chance in this election don't allow anyone deceive you.
haha u Dey crying like baby
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Promising5555: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
If you do these in the southeast and south southz obi will take 90%
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by JOemmy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I laugh when Tinubu supporters give themselves fake hope that they will get good number of votes in the north

Tinubu is so unpopular in the north

Tinibu is depending on rigging I read a report from a youth corper that was posted to the north this morning of how they have already started paying people to be thumb printing the 2023 presidential ballot papers which they intend to transmit electronically as real figures of genuine voters
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by nitt: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
tunapawizzy:

there wont be a runoff between APC and PDP, both of them will get the required spread...there can only be runoff if LP wins majority vote because only LP may not have enough spread but win majority. Atiku will have at least 25% in all the northern states including Abuja plus maybe delta, edo, osun, and one more state. Tinubu will have at least 25% in all northern states plus all SW states . If any these 2 gets the majority vote, no rerun..But u are right about the bolded..incase there is a runoff between Atiku and Tinubu(which i doubt) Atiku will win

It will be a close call for sure.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by nitt: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

you understand politics I really give it to u my gee

Thanks bruh
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by oneMalik: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ko Kan 'ye na !

hotwax:

00 grin cheesy tongue
Re: Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) by Slynation(m): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kog45:
The same north saw Bashir Tofa and voted for Abiola....some of you don't even.know politics or you know but just trying to say things in your favor.
ITK, Omachancha himself...can you compare Nigeria during the time of Abiola to what we currently have now, or you just wanna type because you have phone...!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.