Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 (700 Views)

What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / This Is The Real History Of How The Quran Was Compiled - Must See! / 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Surah 85:21-22 In fact, this is a glorious Quran, ˹recorded˺ in a Preserved Tablet.

Muslims believe that the Quran was orally revealed. But Allah insists that he RECORDED IT IN A TABLET.

Where are the tablets on which the quran was written and preserved by allah ?

Why does Islam today refute allah's claim and teach that the quran was compiled and RECORDED by Uthman about 30 years after mohammed's death.

Did allah lie that he RECORDED THE QURAN IN A PRESERVED TABLET?
Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Legalwolf and antichristian where are the quranic tablets that allah swore to preserve?
Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by LegalWolf: 6:31am On Oct 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Legalwolf and antichristian where are the quranic tablets that allah swore to preserve?

Mr. Man, my questions are begging for answers.. do not dodge. Or you want to lie again undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin?

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:57am On Oct 04, 2022
This surely left you absolutely stupefied. You didn't know that the quran held such weapons. Who do you believe now, your scholars, islamic hadiths, or allah?
LegalWolf:

Mr. Man, my questions are begging for answers.. do not dodge. Or you want to lie again undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin?
Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by LegalWolf: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
This surely left you absolutely stupefied. You didn't know that the quran held such weapons. Who do you believe now, your scholars, islamic hadiths, or allah?

Lol, Mr. man, stop being a wuss! You’ve lied and you’ve been caught. Despite your character being questionable, still engaging. Kindly answer the questions regarding the authorship of the Bible please
Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Maynmann: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Shameless lying Christian, everyone is seeing you for who you are.
Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
LegalWolf:

Lol, Mr. man, stop being a wuss! You’ve lied and you’ve been caught. Despite your character being questionable, still engaging. Kindly answer the questions regarding the authorship of the Bible please
Surah 85:21-22 In fact, this is a glorious Quran, ˹recorded˺ in a Preserved Tablet.

Muslims believe that the Quran was orally revealed. But Allah insists that he RECORDED IT IN A TABLET.

Why does Islam today refute allah's claim and teach that the quran was compiled and RECORDED by Uthman about 30 years after mohammed's death.

I posted the quran verses but your fellow muslim said that I lied. It was a verse in the quran
Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Maynmann:

I only posted a verse in the quran. is the quran lies?
Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Maynmann: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

I only posted a verse in the quran. is the quran lies?

Which bible VERSION are you using?
Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
There is nothing like Bible version. Christianity has only one Bible. The problem of versions were caused by Muslims who from the 6th century began burning all Bible copies. You burned the scrolls. Muslims invaded Jerusalem right from the 7th century and all the did was burn all that Mohammed himself referred to as the word of God.

Your muslims are the reason why we cannot have thousands more of the copies of ancient scrolls. If not that God protected the dead sea scrolls, you would have burned it.

If not for the west that protected Israel, we Christians would have had almost nothing of the ancient relics or the original texts of the Bible. why did you burn the copies of the Bible? Thank God for israel as a nation that archeologists are able to unearth vital information to prove the veracity of the Bible.

There are about 56 qurans out there. Hafs is the one approved by Saudi but The mushaf muhammadī is used in Morocco. There are hundreds of differences in all these qurans too. if we date back to the early quranic scripts which are all from the 9th century, you will be shocked the corections done at that time and today saudi Arabians have foudn 2500 errors in the quran.

Saudi Arabians discovered that Allah was wrong 2500 times. And, to think of it, they live close to Mecca.

All the versions of the Bible go back to one single source. The manuscripts can be used to identify flaws in the Bible. Unlike the quran.

Maynmann:

Which bible VERSION are you using?
Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Maynmann: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
The first and original New Testament is the most DOCTORED AND EDITED DOCUMENT IN HISTORY, after the forgery, king james of the england church created his own VERSION for his church.

Which VERSION of the bible are you using?

Sixfiguresmart:
There is nothing like Bible version. Christianity has only one Bible. The problem of versions were caused by Muslim who from the 6th century began burning all Bible copies. You burned the scrolls. Muslims invaded Jerusalem right from the 7th century and all the did was burn all that Mohammed himself referred to as the word of God.

Your muslims are the reason why we cannot have thousands more of the copies of ancient scrolls. If not that God protected the dead sea scrolls, you would have burned it.

If not for the west that protected Israel, we Christians would have had almost nothing of the ancient relics or the original texts of the Bible. why did you burn the copies of the Bible? Thank God for israel as a nation that archeologists are able to unearth vital information to prove the veracity of the Bible.

There are about 56 qurans out there. Hafs is the one approved by Saudi but The mushaf muhammadī is used in Morocco. There are hundreds of differences in all these qurans too. if we date back to the early quranic scripts which are all from the 9th century, you will be shocked the corections done at that time and today saudi Arabians have foudn 2500 errors in the quran.

Saudi Arabians discovered that Allah was wrong 2500 times. And, to think of it, they live close to Mecca.

All the versions of the Bible go back to one single source. The manuscripts can be used to identify flaws in the Bible. Unlike the quran.

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
King James bible is only a little over 400 years ago.

The King James copied from other Existing Bibles too. So, how can you base your argument on KJB when hundreds of years before it many Bibles already existed.

Do you really have a point?

Your current quran, Hafs was produced in 1923 in Egypt. Less than 100 years ago.
Maynmann:
The first and original New Testament is the most DOCTORED AND EDITED DOCUMENT IN HISTORY, after the forgery, king james of the england church created his own VERSION for his church.

Which VERSION of the bible are you using?

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Lawag3: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Maynmann:

Please tell me what he lied about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Maynmann: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
The king james VERSION is the first English translation copied from masoteric text of judaism.
You are ignorant.
Mention the various bible VERSIONS that existed before it?
“KJB” bwahahahah, KGB nih cheesy

Sixfiguresmart:
King James bible is only a little over 400 years ago.

The King James copied from other Existing Bibles too. So, how can you base your argument on KJB when hundreds of years before it many Bibles already existed.

Do you really have a point?

Your current quran, Hafs was produced in 1923 in Egypt. Less than 100 years ago.

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Maynmann: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lawag3:

Please tell me what he lied about

It’s all over his post.
This is a recent one.
Mention the bible VERSIONS that existed before king james VERSION.

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Lawag3: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Maynmann:

It’s all over his post.
This is a recent one.
Mention the bible VERSIONS that existed before king james VERSION.
The Roman Catholic used a bible earlier than KJV so that's not a lie and they are also many manuscripts of the bible

2 Likes

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Maynmann: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lawag3:

The Roman Catholic used a bible earlier than KJV so that's not a lie

You mean codex sinaitcus, the most DOCTORED AND EDITED DOCUMENT IN HISTORY?

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Lawag3: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Maynmann:

You mean codex sinaitcus, the most DOCTORED AND EDITED DOCUMENT IN HISTORY?

Nope

The KJV relied on a handful of very late Greek manuscripts, including five editions of the Textus Receptus by Erasmus, the Stephanus edition, and the Bezae codex. Erasmus didn’t have a complete manuscript of the New Testament in Greek. He produced his manuscript by comparing several partial manuscripts and combined them to make an eclectic text. Even then, he did not have a complete New Testament. He attempted to make up for this by translating the Latin Vulgate into Greek.

The Stephanus edition started with the Textus Receptus and made some notes where other texts differed.

The Bezae Text is generally considered unreliable. The author of this text took some unusual liberties. For example, he rewrote the genealogy of Jesus in Luke’s gospel, putting it in reverse order so it would look more like the genealogy in Matthew. It adds a story about Jesus found in no other manuscript. And it adds details in the story of Peter’s deliverance from Prison.

The KJV translation of the Old Testament was largely based on an early edition of the Masoretic Text that is identical to the text used in most modern translations in most places. However, there are a few places that modern scholars believe this text is in error and they compare it with ancient translations to decide on the correct reading. the thing about the bible is you can compare it with ancient translations to decide the correct reading.

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Maynmann: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lawag3:

Nope

The KJV relied on a handful of very late Greek manuscripts, including five editions of the Textus Receptus by Erasmus, the Stephanus edition, and the Bezae codex. Erasmus didn’t have a complete manuscript of the New Testament in Greek. He produced his manuscript by comparing several partial manuscripts and combined them to make an eclectic text. Even then, he did not have a complete New Testament. He attempted to make up for this by translating the Latin Vulgate into Greek.

The Stephanus edition started with the Textus Receptus and made some notes where other texts differed.

The Bezae Text is generally considered unreliable. The author of this text took some unusual liberties. For example, he rewrote the genealogy of Jesus in Luke’s gospel, putting it in reverse order so it would look more like the genealogy in Matthew. It adds a story about Jesus found in no other manuscript. And it adds details in the story of Peter’s deliverance from Prison.

The KJV translation of the Old Testament was largely based on an early edition of the Masoretic Text that is identical to the text used in most modern translations in most places. However, there are a few places that modern scholars believe this text is in error and they compare it with ancient translations to decide on the correct reading. the thing about the bible is you can compare it with ancient translations to decide the correct reading.

You read what you posted?
You guys still borrowed masoteric text from JUDAISM.

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Lawag3: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Maynmann:

You read what you posted?

Yes and I told you you can compare it with other ancient translations to get the accurate reading. It not like Islam doesn't have many versions of the Quran

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Maynmann: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lawag3:

Yes and I told you you can compare it with other ancient translations to get the accurate reading.

Which “ancient translations”?
The codex siniaticus is the first and original New Testament and it’s the MOST DOCTORED AND EDITED DOCUMENT IN HISTORY.

“King james VERSION”
It’s called a VERSION for a reason.

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Lawag3: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Maynmann:

Which “ancient translations”?
The codex siniaticus is the first and original New Testament and it’s the MOST DOCTORED AND EDITED DOCUMENT IN HISTORY.

King james VERSION
It’s called a VERSION for a reason.

This is a field of the bible I am not to familiar with will you permit me time to study and get back at you with answers . Also study why your Qurans have many versions
Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Maynmann: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lawag3:

This is a field of the bible I am not to familiar with will you permit me time to study and get back at you with answers . Also study why your Qurans have many versions

Go and study, I’m sure you’ll find more interesting things. And don’t forget the masoretic text you borrowed from judaism. wink

You’ve forgotten both you and muslims are both worshipping abrahamaic gods, that’s the characteristics y’all both exhibit.

More from codex sinaiticus.

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Lawag3: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Maynmann:

Go and study, I’m sure you’ll find more interesting things. And don’t forget the masoretic text you borrowed from judaism. wink

You’ve forgotten both you and muslims are both worshipping abrahamaic gods, that’s the characteristics y’all both exhibit.

More from codex sinaiticus.

You are not a Moslem?
Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Maynmann: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lawag3:

You are not a Moslem?

You are not a judaist?

From your own post.

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Lawag3: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
;
Maynmann:

You are not a judaist?

From your own post.

grin grin I thought you were Moslem you must be very learned
Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Maynmann: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lawag3:
;

I thought you are a Judaist when you are also using their book.
Join join cheesy

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Lawag3: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Maynmann:

I thought you are a Judaist when you are also using their book.
Join join cheesy

Don't worry let me study I'll will come for you by the way do you believe in Jesus divinity
Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Maynmann: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lawag3:

Don't worry let me study I'll will come for you by the way do you believe in Jesus divinity

Your jesus is a jewish deus?

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:55am On Oct 05, 2022
What learned? This man right there is a big fool and an ignorant. He is posting all sorts of pictures from bullcrap frogs. Who is he fooling? What school did he attend?

Do not fall for those silly dawah tricks. He is a muslim but he just would say it because I am presenting a well represented case right from the quran. Do not let him drive you east to west. They know nothing beyond what they are programmed to know.
Lawag3:
;

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:58am On Oct 05, 2022
Okay. So what do you want to do about that? Does that hurt you? Do you want to change that? Do you feel right about it?

Where are the original manuscripts of the quran that allah swore to preserve? You are listing a litany of Bible manuscripts and ALL OF THESE predate the quran. Present the manuscripts or the tablet of the quran and we can compare. Without a single doubt, the Bible remains the herald of truth and there are fragments of the Bible that you cannot doctor cos they are fact dating to the BCE. So, you stupid argument is furtive. You cannot bring that sheet to me
Maynmann:

Your jesus is a jewish deus?
Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:04am On Oct 05, 2022
So what? Were the masoretic texts approved by Mohammed or not?

Why should I mention various Bible versions to you? Are you ignorant too? Go figure yourself.

Surah 80:11-13 But no! This ˹revelation˺ is truly a reminder, So let whoever wills be mindful of it. It is ˹written˺ on pages held in honour

Who actually wrote the quran? Where are the PAGES (not verbal wordings) of the quran GIVEN to Mohammed?

Muslims claim to have originally memorized the quran but allah said that IT WAS WRITTEN IN PAGES.

So, where are the PAGES of that quran THAT ALLAH WROTE and GAVE to Mohammed??

Surah 85:21-22 In fact, this is a glorious Quran, ˹RECORDED˺ IN A PRESERVED TABLET.

Where are the tablets? Where are the manuscripts. Where are the scrolls? Where are the scripts of the quran?

You are here quoting records of men born yesterday and who had a free platform to post trash online. Let us go back to the islamic texts of the 6th and 8th century. Do not bring me stupid wikipedia junks. I do not buy shitt from wikipedia. I was school in an established institution of knowledge and was granted a certificate that wikipedia cannot grant you. Who is wikipedia? Bring your scholars text and let me bring my Bible. We will analyze it and see who has the truth
Maynmann:
The king james VERSION is the first English translation copied from masoteric text of judaism.
You are ignorant.
Mention the various bible VERSIONS that existed before it?
“KJB” bwahahahah, KGB nih cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion (christianity) & Morality / Suit Against God Thrown Out Over Lack Of Address / Get Any Kind Of Bible For Your Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.