Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,765 members, 7,840,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 (709 Views)

What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / This Is The Real History Of How The Quran Was Compiled - Must See! / 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Maynmann: 6:26am On Oct 05, 2022
The codex siniaticus is the first and original New Testament and it’s the MOST DOCTORED AND EDITED DOCUMENT IN HISTORY

Since you have bible scholars why don’t you refute it with FACTS cheesy

Sixfiguresmart:
So what? Were the masoretic texts approved by Mohammed or not?

Why should I mention various Bible versions to you? Are you ignorant too? Go figure yourself.

Surah 80:11-13 But no! This ˹revelation˺ is truly a reminder, So let whoever wills be mindful of it. It is ˹written˺ on pages held in honour

Who actually wrote the quran? Where are the PAGES (not verbal wordings) of the quran GIVEN to Mohammed?

Muslims claim to have originally memorized the quran but allah said that IT WAS WRITTEN IN PAGES.

So, where are the PAGES of that quran THAT ALLAH WROTE and GAVE to Mohammed??

Surah 85:21-22 In fact, this is a glorious Quran, ˹RECORDED˺ IN A PRESERVED TABLET.

Where are the tablets? Where are the manuscripts. Where are the scrolls? Where are the scripts of the quran?

You are here quoting records of men born yesterday and who had a free platform to post trash online. Let us go back to the islamic texts of the 6th and 8th century. Do not bring me stupid wikipedia junks. I do not buy shitt from wikipedia. I was school in an established institution of knowledge and was granted a certificate that wikipedia cannot grant you. Who is wikipedia? Bring your scholars text and let me bring my Bible. We will analyze it and see who has the truth

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Maynmann: 6:26am On Oct 05, 2022
When did Roman Catholic create iesus chrestus cheesy

Sixfiguresmart:
Okay. So what do you want to do about that? Does that hurt you? Do you want to change that? Do you feel right about it?

Surah 85:21-22 In fact, this is a glorious Quran, ˹recorded˺ in a Preserved Tablet.

Muslims believe that the Quran was orally revealed. But Allah insists that he RECORDED IT IN A TABLET.

Where are the tablets on which the quran was written and preserved by allah ?

Why does Islam today refute allah's claim and teach that the quran was compiled and RECORDED by Uthman about 30 years after mohammed's death.

Did allah lie that he RECORDED THE QURAN IN A PRESERVED TABLET?

Where are the original manuscripts of the quran that allah swore to preserve? You are listing a litany of Bible manuscripts and ALL OF THESE predate the quran. Present the manuscripts or the tablet of the quran and we can compare. Without a single doubt, the Bible remains the herald of truth and there are fragments of the Bible that you cannot doctor cos they are fact dating to the BCE. So, you stupid argument is furtive. You cannot bring that sheet to me

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Lawag3: 8:10am On Oct 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
What learned? This man right there is a big fool and an ignorant. He is posting all sorts of pictures from bullcrap frogs. Who is he fooling? What school did he attend?

Do not fall for those silly dawah tricks. He is a muslim but he just would say it because I am presenting a well represented case right from the quran. Do not let him drive you east to west. They know nothing beyond what they are programmed to know.

I know he's Moslem

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Allah Said That The Quran Was Recorded˺ In A Preserved Tablet In 85:22 by Maynmann: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Lawag3:

I know he's Moslem

And I know you are a Chrestian borrowing judaism books.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dreaming About The Old Places I Have Lived In Before / Prayer Points To Prevail Over Forces & Controlling Power Of Darkness / Open Your Third eyes Chakra With Elidaziel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.