Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You (33009 Views)

Need A Job? Let Employers Be Able To Find You Online! / Let's Help You Get A Job!! / If U Are Looking For Job, Get This App It Was Helpful To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Havardcv: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2023
I'm a professional CV/resume writer and I make use of modern template for both local and international work application.
I also write statement of purpose and many others.

Best part of my service isI'll deliver the work before payment

My service fee is affordable and cheap

Check out for my contacts below

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Oyindamolah: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2023
A female Spa Therapist is needed in a Spa. Applicants should possess a certificate or diploma in beauty therapy or a related field. Accommodation is available. Salary: 100k- 150k. Location: Lekki, Lagos.
Forward CVs via WhatsApp: 0813 829 4537.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2023
New roles
:
Customer service rep(50k) omole phase 2
Supervisors(80k) admiralty way lekki
Waiter and waitress(50k) admiralty way lekki
Procurement officer (60k) omole phase 2

For a very big restaurant with the best boss in the world.. send cv today: ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by lavylilly: 6:52am On Nov 30, 2023
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Finance Intern

Employment Type: Full-time

Job Summary

As a Finance Intern, you will work closely with our finance team to support financial operations and gain practical knowledge in the field of finance.
Main Responsibilities

Assisting in the accurate recording of financial transactions, including accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Maintaining organized financial records, documents, and reports.
Identifying and addressing discrepancies and accounting issues.
Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
Liaise with field office staff, including the review of cash requests and reconciliation of field office expenditures.
Provide additional administrative or other support as requested.
Track and monitor account receivables and payables.
Preparation of vendors' payment for disbursement
Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports.
Recording and filing transactions.
Processing expense requests.
Assist in posting all transactions on the Accounting information System.
Skills & Educational Requirements

B.Sc in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or related field.
0 - 1 year work experience.
Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
Good use of modern accounting software and tools Quickbooks, SAGE, Zoho Office Suite etc • Good organizational, problem solving and communication skills
Good mathematical and numerical skills
Good command of the English language and Google Office tools.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: recruitment@delyorkinternational.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Think9ja(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2023
I am looking for a paid internship or entry level position for a backend PHP/Laravel developer.

Anybody who can help should pls, do
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by sholyshow(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
B. Agriculture Extension and Rural Development
More than 8 years teaching experience
But I will like far work in Canada or any other available country
Email olojedeolamideadesola@gmail.com
Phone 09162887787

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Hamachi(f): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
URGENT VACANCY -

JKLC Professional Services - A medium-sized reputable Audit/Consulting firm with international affiliation located within Lagos Island is looking for:

Semi Audit Senior/intermediate audit staff for immediate employment

REQUIREMENTS:
* B.Sc./HND in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance  Business Administration or any other related courses

* A student member of ICAN is an added advantage

* 2-3Years audit experience

* Strong client relationship skills

* Good Communication skills (written and oral)

*Ability to work under pressure and with little supervision.

The interested candidates must consider his/her location and easy access to the office to avoid late resumption.

Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their CVs to:

info@jklc-russellbedford.com
nurudeen.mutana@jklc-russellbedford.com.ng

Whatsapp No:08060615895
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Hamachi(f): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
sholyshow:
B. Agriculture Extension and Rural Development
More than 8 years teaching experience
But I will like far work in Canada or any other available country
Email olojedeolamideadesola@gmail.com
Phone 09162887787
Move to the travel section
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Hamachi(f): 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
Virtual assistant.

Skills required
- organizational skills
- proficient with Canva
- Must posses great writing skills
- excellent with content creation & curation.

Role is fully remote.

Please send your Cv to najiteyanirah@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by temmylee(f): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
I need a part-time job Saturday and Sunday please help me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by lavylilly: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
temmylee:
I need a part-time job Saturday and Sunday please help me
Clubs is where you can see such work
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by stanbuggy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
Think9ja:
I am looking for a paid internship or entry level position for a backend PHP/Laravel developer.

Send me a WhatsApp on 08063332004. Looking for a an entry level developer
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Think9ja(m): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2023
stanbuggy:

Send me a WhatsApp on 08063332004. Looking for a an entry level developer
Ok Sir
I'll do that tomorrow morning
Thank you Sir
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by jeff1607(m): 3:47am On Dec 07, 2023
Also looking for a paid internship or entry level position for a backend with a bit of hardware repairs also with the role of a medical assistant (intern). If any of the roles are available ,please do not hesitate to reach out.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by IyaTola: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2023
Hiring: Software QA Tester Intern at Gurugeeks Royalty Limited

CV to: peoplecentric@gurugeeksroyalty.biz using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
jeff1607:
Also looking for a paid internship or entry level position for a backend with a bit of hardware repairs also with the role of a medical assistant (intern). If any of the roles are available ,please do not hesitate to reach out.
Hiring: Backend Developer (Laravel | PHP) at Kwivar Finance Limited

Salary: N120,000 - N150,000 Monthly.

CV in PDF format to: hr@nextpayday.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the email.

We’re hiring!!!!!

Social Media Intern

Interested candidates should send their CVs to careers@pulse.ng

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by jeff1607(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2023
IyaTola:
Hiring: Software QA Tester Intern at Gurugeeks Royalty Limited

CV to: peoplecentric@gurugeeksroyalty.biz using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.Hiring: Backend Developer (Laravel | PHP) at Kwivar Finance Limited

Salary: N120,000 - N150,000 Monthly.

CV in PDF format to: hr@nextpayday.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the email.

We’re hiring!!!!!

Social Media Intern

Interested candidates should send their CVs to careers@pulse.ng

Thanks
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by SMJay: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
Theyoungmaster:
Geology.
Second-class upper
2 years experience in customer service as a Relationship Manager.

Kindly use indeed. All the best.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Adeshina23(m): 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2023
Physics with Electronics
Graduated 2021
2 years Experience as an instructor

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by SMJay: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2023
Adeshina23:
Physics with Electronics
Graduated 2021
2 years Experience as an instructor
Hiring: Flutter Backend Developer at Professional Perfect Solutions

Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages like C++ and Java

Resume to: info@pps.com.ng using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by SMJay: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2023
Hiring: Graphic Designer at Detail and Avedia

Employment Type: Full-time

CV and Portfolio to: jobs@detailandavedia.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

Hiring: Senior Graphic Designer at Trade Lenda

Employment Type: Full Time

CV and portfolio to: careers@tradelenda.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

Hiring: Senior Graphic Designer at Trade Lenda

Employment Type: Full Time

CV and portfolio to: careers@tradelenda.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

Hiring: Brand & Marketing Executive at Harobed & Associates (H&A) Limited

Salary: N250,000 - N350,000 / Month.
Job type: Full Time

CV to: recruitmentservices@harobedandassociates.info with the Job ID and Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by thereals: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2023
I am a virtual tutor. I teach mathematics to kids within and outside Nigeria. Here are some of the benefits your child will gain by hiring me:

1. Personalized Attention: I'll provide one-on-one instruction tailored to your child's specific needs and learning style, ensuring they receive the individual attention they deserve.

2. Flexibility: With virtual tutoring, your child can learn from the comfort of their own home, at a time that suits their schedule. No more rushing to physical tutoring centers or dealing with traffic!

3. Engaging Lessons: I'll make math fun and engaging for your child, using interactive tools, games, and visual aids to help them grasp challenging concepts and build a strong foundation in mathematics.

4. Improved Confidence: Through patient guidance and positive reinforcement, I'll help boost your child's confidence in their math skills, encouraging them to tackle problems with a can-do attitude.

5. Progress Tracking: I'll regularly assess your child's progress, identifying areas of improvement and providing feedback to both you and your child, ensuring they stay on track and continue to grow.

6. Customized Curriculum: I'll develop a customized curriculum that aligns with your child's school curriculum, ensuring they receive targeted support in areas where they may need additional assistance.

7. Exam Preparation: Whether it's preparing for a math test or a standardized exam, I'll equip your child with the necessary skills and strategies to excel and perform their best.

8. Increased Motivation: I'll foster a positive learning environment where your child feels motivated and inspired to explore math, fostering a lifelong love for the subject.

I'm excited to be your child's virtual math buddy! 🎉📚 Let's dive into the world of numbers and equations together!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by tinnymerit(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
Think9ja:

Join skills Africa on telegram and see what you are missing.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Think9ja(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
tinnymerit:

Join skills Africa on telegram and see what you are missing.

Is there a link a or something like that?
I just installed the telegram app cos scammers were just too much on the platform
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by EmperorJunpyo(f): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bsc in computer science,

2yr experience as a product design instructor,

1yr experience as a computer manager,

1yr experience as a computer teacher…

Please I need a good job…Thanks
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by EmperorJunpyo(f): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
Graduate…Bsc computer science,
2yrs experience as a product designer majorly UI
1yr experience as a company manager,
1yr experience as computer teacher.

Plz any good job🙏WhatsApp:09060509309,Thanks
Remote or not✅

Also I’m going interested any international student sponsorship visa or help out while I pay back the fee over there
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by 123jamessmith: 7:58am On Dec 11, 2023
Please who know any company recruiting in Benin City. I need a job.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Meerahbel: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2023
A 100% remote operating company needs an experienced graphics designer.

Pay is NGN100k/month.

If you're interested, send me a CV.
wilsonoguchi100@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Amwitty(f): 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hamachi:
Virtual assistant.

Skills required
- organizational skills
- proficient with Canva
- Must posses great writing skills
- excellent with content creation & curation.

Role is fully remote.

Please send your Cv to najiteyanirah@gmail.com
Hello good evening please is this still open?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Engrgreg1: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
HND civil engineering with 4years experience in building construction and site management
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Hamachi(f): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2023
Amwitty:

Hello good evening please is this still open?
Give it a trial.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by techaboki: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Abuja people, I need a backend developer role with focus on PHP.

Abeg, do Christmas for me with a job

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Hamachi(f): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2023
Job Title: Customer Service Representative / Store Sales Representative

Key Responsibilities

Customer Engagement: Interact with customers in a friendly and professional manner, both in person and over the phone.
Product Knowledge: Develop in-depth knowledge of our skin care products and their benefits to effectively assist customers.
Sales: Actively promote and sell our products to meet or exceed sales targets.
Customer Support: Address customer inquiries, resolve issues, and provide guidance on product selection and usage.
Visual Merchandising: Maintain visual merchandising standards in the store, ensuring a visually appealing and well-organized display.
Inventory Management: Assist in managing inventory levels and stock replenishment.
Payment Processing: Handle cash and electronic payments accurately and securely.
Dress Code: Maintain a very good dress sense and adhere to the brand's dress code standards.
Requirements

Bachelor's Degree from a reputable institution.
Completion of the NYSC (National Youth Service Corps) program is mandatory.
Should be available to work Monday to Saturday, 9:00am-5:00pm
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Proven track record in administrative or customer service roles.
Excellent dress sense and grooming standards.
Enthusiastic, proactive, and results-oriented.
Ability to work well in a team and independently.
Familiarity with point-of-sale (POS) systems is a plus.
Should be social media savvy.

Application Closing Date
17th December, 2023.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume detailing their qualifications and enthusiasm for the role to: applications@tempkers.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 / Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions / How To Secure A Job Fast In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.