Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You (32869 Views)

Need A Job? Let Employers Be Able To Find You Online! / Let's Help You Get A Job!! / If U Are Looking For Job, Get This App It Was Helpful To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by DeeBaDan: 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
Excell2:

Weekly or monthly?

Na so. It's hourly
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by campbelljosh(m): 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
OND in accounting from Yaba College of Technology.
I was worked as a machine operator in a plastic company.
I once worked with a cleaning company.
I also worked in a paint company.
I also worked as a receptionist on Lagos Island until coronavirus strucked.
Right now, i work as a car washer due to unavailability of jobs and it's telling on my health. I just want a change of job to a better one.
Anyone help my situation.
My email is adeyemione1@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by SMJay: 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
campbelljosh:
Right now, i work as a car washer due to unavailability of jobs and it's telling on my health. I just want a change of job to a better one.
Can you try hotel jobs?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by campbelljosh(m): 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
Sure,i can. Do you have any link please?
SMJay:
Can you try hotel jobs?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by SMJay: 2:43am On May 01, 2023
campbelljosh:
Sure,i can. Do you have any link please?
Yes, start with the hotels on your locality or use google.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by IyaTola: 3:05am On May 01, 2023
smiley
Alaga2222:

Nice information ma
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Xxpress(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2023
campbelljosh:
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by hectorr(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2023
B.Agric . Agricultural Extension. With over 6 years experience in livestock ( pigs, poultry, fish) farming.
I'm interested in any job around the south-Eastern part of the country.

Can be reached with this contact. O8o65o61o35 ( call and WhatsApp).
Thank you.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Pojomojo: 10:45am On May 01, 2023
Alaga2222:

Good morning sir, I want to know if the roles are still available cos I’m interested.
Call the number attached to the post
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Alaga2222(m): 2:39pm On May 01, 2023
Pojomojo:
Call the number attached to the post

I have been calling the number but he always busy my calls

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Pojomojo: 3:51pm On May 01, 2023
Alaga2222:

I have been calling the number but he always busy my calls
I have done my best.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by capitalR: 8:46am On May 02, 2023
MA in French with working experience as a manger & inventory manager of a mall, worked as a supervisor and the HR of an hotel and also a French teacher too and also a certified virtual assistant.

Seeking for a career that would change my location here in Badagry or a remote job

Amy contact is :08164720588

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by davidexy84: 4:21pm On May 04, 2023
Bsc microbiology
3 and half years experience in medical laboratory

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by DeeBaDan: 9:41am On May 05, 2023
davidexy84:
Bsc microbiology
3 and half years experience in medical laboratory

If you're willing to learn content writing. You can earn around 40-50k working from home. You can also combine it with regular 9-5 work hours should you get a job later

I have a 9-5 worker who writes for me and earns 80,000 Naira working from home

Check my signature for my contact
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by IyaTola: 4:57pm On May 05, 2023
POSITIONS : (1) production manager
(2) Mixer
(3) Operator
(4) mould changer

Accomodation is available. send cv to akbanty@gmail.com, call 09017379651
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Oyindamolah: 3:51am On May 07, 2023
URGENT VACANCIES

Department: Soap & Cosmetics

Positions: 1. Production Manager
2. Mixer
3. Operators
4. Quality Control Officer.

The job comes with good Salary with Annual Leave and ACCOMMODATION.

Interested applicants should forward their resume or CV to:

sunsprince@yahoo.com

Using the position applying for as the subject of the mail.

Only shortened applicants will be contacted for interview.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by mohammadyusuf66(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2023
Hello,
I'm a Muhammad Yusuf,
A Graduate of Geology and Masters degree holder in Petroleum Geology.
I have 8 years experience in Petroleum or Natural resources related tasks.
Thank you
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Ttipsy(f): 3:19pm On May 07, 2023
Bsc banking and finance

Pls help a friend

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rubyjade: 3:33pm On May 07, 2023
Ttipsy:
Bsc banking and finance

Pls help a friend
Role: Treasury Officer (Account Payable)
Company: Hyde Energy

Role Summary
The Treasury Officer manages the platform for payments, ensures cost effective and accurate fund management and maintains good working relationships with the company’s bankers, insurance companies and regulatory authorities.

Requirements
· A first degree (minimum of second class lower) in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related course
 Professional accounting qualification e.g. ICAN, ACCA, with understanding of IFRS principles is preferred.
 2-4 years’ experience in accounts payable & receivables, and general ledger accounting.

Annual Gross Salary: 2.5M - 3.5M
Other benefits such as 13th Month, HMO etc

Send resume to: careers@hydeenergyltd.com using role as subject.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by SMJay: 6:14pm On May 07, 2023
Please If you are interested or know of anyone who is willing to apply for the position of a sales rep at a cold room, send an email to b.blessing39@yahoo.com.

Female preferably, who is computer literate.

Location is Satellite and it is expected that the applicant resides within the vicinity .

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Olmd(m): 1:01am On Jun 13, 2023
IyaTola:
Congratulations to all those who have got a job on this thread ..now the grind begins

To all those actively searching, may your CV's get into the right hands in this coming week

And may you recieve that call you've been anticipating 🙏

Say goodbye to fruitless job search, Join our Jobseekers Community on Telegram: /ITK
please I’m in need of job done know if anyone is available
Thanks
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Olmd(m): 1:04am On Jun 13, 2023
DeeBaDan:
If you're willing to learn content writing. You can earn around 40-50k working from home. You can also combine it with regular 9-5 work hours should you get a job later

I have a 9-5 worker who writes for me and earns 80,000 Naira working from home

Check my signature for my contact
I’m interested please my num 08068410509
WhatsApp 09115228757
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Antyxx: 2:10am On Jun 13, 2023
Dlimitless:
I am a software developer with 3 year experience and a year+ experience in developing restful API and restaurants chatBot, I am entry level role or paid internships at the moment... I will b grateful, I reside in Kano
drop your number if you are interested in a paid internship

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Meerahbel: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accountant

Duties

Acting as a liaison between the client and departments within the company to convey information, ensure understanding, and make certain everything gets done in an accurate, timely manner.
Making the client aware of other services and actions that may lead to greater success
Monitoring the client’s budget, explaining costs, and negotiating new terms if necessary.
Keeping up on trends, changes, and competitor actions that might affect their client
Providing progress reports to clients and upper management.
Teaching junior employees how to service the account.
Perform other related duties as assigned by the management. Etc.
Qualification and Experience

HND / B.Sc qualification.
8 - 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2023.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: highcaliberhub@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Meerahbel: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Hotel Financial Accountant

Employment Type: Full-time

Position Overview

The Hotel Financial Controller will be responsible for overseeing all financial activities and ensuring the effective management of financial resources within a hotel in Nigeria.
This position requires a strong understanding of accounting principles, financial analysis, and budgeting.
The Financial Controller will play a crucial role in providing accurate financial information to support decision-making processes and ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
Responsibilities

Financial Management: Oversee all financial activities of the hotel, including financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting. Develop and implement financial policies, procedures, and controls to safeguard assets, optimize cash flow, and minimize financial risk.
Financial Reporting: Prepare and analyze monthly financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements. Provide accurate and timely financial reports to management, highlighting key performance indicators and variances from budgets.
Budgeting and Forecasting: Collaborate with department heads to develop annual budgets and forecasts. Monitor budget performance throughout the year, identify areas of concern, and provide recommendations for cost control and revenue enhancement.
Internal Controls: Establish and maintain effective internal control systems to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and reliability of financial data. Conduct periodic internal audits to identify potential areas of improvement and address any deficiencies.
Compliance: Ensure compliance with all relevant financial regulations, laws, and reporting requirements. Keep abreast of changes in accounting standards and implement necessary adjustments to ensure compliance.
Cash Management: Oversee cash flow management, including the monitoring of daily cash balances, banking transactions, and cash forecasting. Implement effective treasury management practices to optimize working capital and minimize financing costs.
Financial Analysis: Conduct in-depth financial analysis to evaluate the hotel's performance and identify opportunities for cost savings, revenue growth, and operational efficiency improvements. Provide strategic insights and recommendations to support management decision-making.
Team Management: Lead and develop a team of finance professionals, providing guidance, training, and performance feedback. Foster a collaborative and results-oriented work environment.
Qualifications

Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. A professional accounting qualification (e.g., ACCA, CPA) is highly desirable.
3+ years relevant work experience.
Proven experience as a Financial Controller or similar role in the hotel industry.
Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial analysis techniques, and budgeting processes.
Experience in preparing and analyzing financial statements and reports.
Proficiency in financial management software and systems (e.g., ERP systems, Excel).
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
Knowledge of Nigerian financial regulations and reporting requirements.
Strong leadership and team management abilities.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Integrity and high ethical standards.
Salary
N150,000 - N300,000 Monthly.

Application Closing Date
19th June, 2023.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: hr@premiumswisshotels-resorts.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

Note: This job description is a general overview and may be subject to modification or refinement based on the specific requirements of the hotel and its management.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Meerahbel: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Our client, Mac Center, an apple sales and support provider in Nigeria company, is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Account Officer

Employment Type: Full-time

Responsibilities

Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger entries, and financial statements.
Process invoices, payments, and receipts promptly and accurately. Verify and reconcile financial transactions, ensuring they comply with company policies and procedures.
Prepare financial reports, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements. Provide financial analysis and insights to support decision-making processes.
Assist in the development and monitoring of budgets. Track expenses, analyze variances, and recommend corrective actions to ensure financial targets are met.
Ensure compliance with relevant financial regulations and internal control policies. Support internal and external audits by providing required documentation and explanations.
Interact with internal stakeholders, such as managers and department heads, to gather financial information and provide assistance as needed. Liaise with external parties, including clients, vendors, and financial institutions.
Analyze financial data and trends to identify areas of improvement and recommend strategies for cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profitability.
Monitor cash flows, manage banking activities, and perform bank reconciliations. Optimize cash management practices to minimize financial risks and maximize returns.
Utilize accounting software and financial systems to record transactions, generate reports, and streamline processes. Stay updated with industry trends and advancements in financial technology.
Maintain organized and comprehensive financial records, including contracts, invoices, and supporting documents. Ensure confidentiality and data integrity.
Qualifications & Requirements

Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. Professional certifications (e.g., CPA, CMA) are a plus.
2 - 4 years work experience.
Proven experience as an Account Officer, Accountant, or in a similar role.
Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial regulations, and best practices.
Proficiency in using accounting software and financial management systems.
Excellent numerical and analytical skills with keen attention to detail.
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other relevant software.
Solid understanding of budgeting, financial forecasting, and financial analysis.
Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong organizational and time management abilities.
High ethical standards and integrity in handling sensitive financial information.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2023.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: ukeccysolutionhr@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Meerahbel: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2023
Our start up company desires interns, to work REMOTELY.

Our preference is for applicants who have can do spirit and its environs.

1. Data entry Intern
5. Customer Care Officer - Intern

Application
Interested applicants should submit CV to https://chat(.)whatsapp.com/JU42UFVjLvwDezKKcpLdmJ as an attachment.
o Your name should be the title of your CV
o The job comes with Data allowance.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rubyjade: 2:11am On Jun 30, 2023
ISP Trainings is an ICT company in the business of providing technical training in the areas of ICT, Telecom and security solutions.

We require the services of Network Engineers for employment in Lagos and Abuja.

The ideal candidates must be a graduates with good working knowledge of LAN, WLAN and hand-on experience in configuration of Cisco Router and Switch as well as Mikrotik Router.

The candidate would be involved in our training and installation services.

If you fit our requirement, kindly send current CV and application to applications@isptrainings.com or isptrainings@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Sirbruno3000(m): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
I studied economics B.sc. Am 35. Is there any good job in abuja?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rubyjade: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
I studied economics B.sc. Am 35. Is there any good job in abuja?
Yes
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Sirbruno3000(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ok. I can do office administration, property/hotel management among others. Which one is available sir?
Rubyjade:
Yes

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Sirbruno3000(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
Pls anyone with a federal government job? You will be handsomely rewarded after you help me secure one.
07031670656. Call or text me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

I Got This Two Jobs, Pls I Need Your Good Advice / N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? / 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.