Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Reason Why The Support For Peter Obi Is Organic & Not Monetary Influenced (photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why The Support For Peter Obi Is Organic & Not Monetary Influenced (photo (417 Views)

Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" / Osun Governorship: ‘How Tinubu Influenced Composition Of Appeal Tribunal Panel' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why The Support For Peter Obi Is Organic & Not Monetary Influenced (photo by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:20am On Oct 04, 2022
Any rally with plenty customized polo and face caps, just know that mobilization money was released.

That is why Peter Obi’s support is organic.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why The Support For Peter Obi Is Organic & Not Monetary Influenced (photo by HeadNigga: 6:25am On Oct 04, 2022
HeadNigga:
the answer is in the first sentence.

Enhe, let me address something no one has addressed properly. We all have had it misconstrued.

Now listen, stop telling yourself that Peter obi will only split atiku's votes. Stop saying that those rooting for peter obi didn't vote for APC in 2015 and 2019. That's a big fat lie.

More than half of those who voted for Buhari are voting for peter obi in 2023. Same goes for atiku...more than half of those who voted for atiku in 2019 are going to vote for peter obi in 2023. Now add these to the fresh voters who are majorly obidients and you can tell Obi is winning this election. This is the reality.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why The Support For Peter Obi Is Organic & Not Monetary Influenced (photo by Amb1045(m): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Affiliation will not rise again. We must vote competent people into power. We no longer want killers, drug lord and criminals into political affairs of Nigeria. We say no to bad governments, bad policymakers, rubber stamp senators, looters, sick people, unverified people. We want a better Nigeria for our generation. Nigeria is a nice country with diverse cultures. Imaging travelling to north for tourism or southwest you will enjoy the cultures and ways of peoples life styles. But these greedy criminals in power has stolen everything made for common man on the street. Still impose unnecessary tax on the poor citizens.
Jakpa is not an option
Nigeria must work
We must come together to make it work
Vote Obi/Datti

10years from now foreign countries will return moneys stolen by Tinubu and Atiku. Greedy politicians

1 Like

Re: Reason Why The Support For Peter Obi Is Organic & Not Monetary Influenced (photo by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 04, 2022
To me, displaying rally crowds are illiterate moves by ll politicians. This goes to all parties. They should stop all these madness before one of their rallies get bloodshed. People that converged to walk for you are going to vote at separate polling units on election day. So don't come and be showing off crowds at rallies that are probably being sponsored. It's high level of illiteracy aaans ignorance to see rally crowds and believe that a candidate has high chance of winning when it's only crowd at rally and not crowd with pvc that's voting on election day at various polling units. Dunno the kind of brain some Nigerians are using.
Re: Reason Why The Support For Peter Obi Is Organic & Not Monetary Influenced (photo by heniford2: 6:49am On Oct 04, 2022
We need more energy in the northern states serious movement for peter obi
Re: Reason Why The Support For Peter Obi Is Organic & Not Monetary Influenced (photo by Slynation(m): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
To me, displaying rally crowds are illiterate moves by ll politicians. This goes to all parties. They should stop all these madness before one of their rallies get bloodshed. People that converged to walk for you are going to vote at separate polling units on election day. So don't come and be showing off crowds at rallies that are probably being sponsored. It's high level of illiteracy aaans ignorance to see rally crowds and believe that a candidate has high chance of winning when it's only crowd at rally and not crowd with pvc that's voting on election day at various polling units. Dunno the kind of brain some Nigerians are using.
Hehehehehe, you don't understand politics... cheesy Politics is a game of numbers, it is that number that will translate into votes, it is that numbers that can give you an edge to perfect your plans of rigging and any other gimmicks you decide to employ just to emerge victorious, It is also that numbers you can present to the tribunal incase you need to overturn results...

Oya go to Romance section, So many people need your advise, this place is for Men with high ancrass cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reason Why The Support For Peter Obi Is Organic & Not Monetary Influenced (photo by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2022
Slynation:
Hehehehehe, you don't understand politics... cheesy Politics is a game of numbers, it is that number that will translate into votes, it is that numbers that can give you an edge to perfect your plans of rigging and any other gimmicks you decide to employ just to emerge victorious, It is also that numbers you can present to the tribunal incase you need to overturn results...

Oya go to Romance section, So many people need your advise, this place is for Men with high ancrass cheesy
I know politics more than you. I m not that lady that watched telemundo. I dey listen to news. Parading crowds isn't election. They need people that ll come out on election day with pvc. Not all these crowds tha look like arrangements
Re: Reason Why The Support For Peter Obi Is Organic & Not Monetary Influenced (photo by Slynation(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

I know politics more than you. I m not that lady that watched telemundo. I dey listen to news. Parading crowds isn't election. They need people that ll come out on election day with pvc. Not all these crowds tha look like arrangements

Cancelled words...with your analysis, I doubt

Italics and bolded words... Obviously you don't just expect people to turn up for you on the day of election without rallies and crowds like this, Imagine campaigning for the post of the number 1 citizen of a country without massive crowd, you won't even have the impetus to carry on...
Re: Reason Why The Support For Peter Obi Is Organic & Not Monetary Influenced (photo by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2022
Slynation:

Cancelled words...with your analysis, I doubt

Italics and bolded words... Obviously you don't just expect people to turn up for you on the day of election without rallies and crowds like this, Imagine campaigning for the post of the number 1 citizen of a country without massive crowd, you won't even have the impetus to carry on...
Had rallies been do e in the past without the person that's contesting to show up? Organising rallies instead of campaigns in absentia is like trying to show off crowds to intimate opponents. And those opponents too decided to do better by hiring more crowds. You can imagine how Atiku's rally ll get massive crowd. You ll be shocked.
Re: Reason Why The Support For Peter Obi Is Organic & Not Monetary Influenced (photo by Slynation(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Had rallies been do e in the past without the person that's contesting to show up? Organising rallies instead of campaigns in absentia is like trying to show off crowds to intimate opponents. And those opponents too decided to do better by hiring more crowds. You can imagine how Atiku's rally ll get massive crowd. You ll be shocked.
That's why politics is a game of numbers... cheesy

#Duty calls...
Re: Reason Why The Support For Peter Obi Is Organic & Not Monetary Influenced (photo by hisgrace090: 7:59am On Oct 04, 2022
Why not Peter obi?
Who never suffer too much in the hand of this slave masters?
With Peter obi Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Reason Why The Support For Peter Obi Is Organic & Not Monetary Influenced (photo by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 04, 2022
Slynation:
That's why politics is a game of numbers... cheesy

#Duty calls...
Alright. Take care.

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived Into Fighting Someone’ / Notice NBS hides Unemployment & Crime Stats before presidential Elections / Obi Rally: Okowa No Dey Feel Our Pains . Agbor Residents Mock Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.