Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March (2188 Views)

Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / ADHOC Staff Refuses To Work If Money Is Not Paid At Layeni, Lagos State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by Afikoo: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2022
Someone once report that he sighted some women lining up at Bourdillion waiting to collect money .

A video evidence has surfaced showing women in their numbers collecting money right inside Tinubu Bourdillion.

Watch the Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNcwQN5M1JU

5 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by Tochi3(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2022
Bullion mobilization van... grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by javaguru: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2022
grin who have been caught cannot be uncaught

11 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by Abratech(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2022
shocked shocked

Truth is we know this people and their money political tactics.

But we refuse to be Cowld!!!

Because we are Obident.

8 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by MadeInTokyo: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2022
That is Tinubu way of life, always bribing.
No organic rally for Tinubu, it has to be paid rally

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by Creamypie(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2022
Ouch. Agbado being dispensed. Poverty Is,a tool used by APC to control masses

12 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by Cadamlk: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2022
I just watched the video ,I saw more men . We are talking about women rally. If only you guys can just stop spreading propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by Bethel4Life(f): 9:01am On Oct 04, 2022
Seunmsg Omenka ur attentions are needed hefe grin

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by PlayerMeji: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2022
Sincerely, I was almost tempted to type 'He no go better for PETER OBI for this life and the next..' but I realized that in this Nigeria... it is the Ibo man that hates Tinubu the most...

I could hear the lady saying ' Tinubu, he no go better for you...' and I don't need a soothsayer to tell me she is Ibo.

Now let's reason, you are in another's man house, yet you go ahead to abuse him because he wants to exercise his human and civic rights, and you expect the man's children to love you...

Now to this video, WHEN DID NIGERIAN POLITICIANS STOP PAYING MOBILIZATION FEE TO SUPPORTERS?
It is part of politics... if you no get money HIDE your face!

5 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by Bethel4Life(f): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2022
Cadamlk:
I just watched the video ,I saw more men . We are talking about women rally. If only you guys can just stop spreading propaganda.
be calming down and read

They said before the march.. this video shows that both men and women receiving mobilization fee

And just yesterday, the woman wing did there's, expect to to see the mens own soon.. I swear e no go pass this week

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by Bobloco: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2022
What do you expect from the bullion van drug lord

4 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by Bethel4Life(f): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Sincerely, I was almost tempted to type 'He no go better for PETER OBI for this life and the next..' but I realized that in this Nigeria... it is the Ibo man that hates Tinubu the most...

I could hear the lady saying ' Tinubu, he no go better for you...' and I don't need a soothsayer to tell me she is Ibo.

No let's reason, you are in another's man
stew pid comment..

Tribalism don blind ur eyes sotey u go confuse ur fellow tribe for another..

Are u trying to say that all those that marched at Lagos obi rallies are all Igbos

6 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by Urheadmaster(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Bethel4Life:
be calming down and read

They said before the march.. this video shows that both men and women receiving mobilization fee

And just yesterday, the woman wing did there's, expect to to see the mens own soon.. I swear e no go pass this week

Even as some women were being forced to pay #5 or join the rally in one of the market in Lagos state two days agotongue

3 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by Bethel4Life(f): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Even as some women were being forced to pay #5 or join the rally in one of the market in Lagos state two days agotongue

oh u see.. this urchins wont talk about it

The news dey everywhere for Twitter

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by Racoon(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2022
This is Tinubu trademark. Weaponization of poverty is what they called he developed Lagos.Meanwhile,

3 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by PlayerMeji: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Oga, you that tribalism has not blinded your eye... The person shooting the video is she a Yoruba or Igbo?
So you mean all those you see in that video marching out are Yorubas?
I would have appreciated the video if it came from a Hausa person rather than the Igbos who since time immemorial have loathed and hated the Yoruba man even up to Awolowo and Abiola.

Bethel4Life:
stew pid comment..

Tribalism don blind ur eyes sotey u go confuse ur fellow tribe for another..

Are u trying to say that all those that marched at Lagos obi rallies are all Igbos

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by Wisetrue99: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2022
Collect money! Na your money him pack, pray on the money shall

Vote for the right person!

Nigeria must better!
Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Now let's reason, you are in another's man house, yet you go ahead to abuse him because he wants to exercise his human and civic rights, and you expect the man's children to love you...

Now to this video, WHEN DID NIGERIAN POLITICIANS STOP PAYING MOBILIZATION FEE TO SUPPORTERS?

Igbos don't need your useless love

What can an Igbo man possibly do with love from Yoruba man

We hav always said we don't want to be part of Nigeria.

If u still insist we are Nigerians, then we must enjoy the rights every citizen of Nigeria posses

Which is, Freedom to migrate to any part of the country and do business.

You or anyone cannot force and Igbo man out of any land in Nigeria just as Igbo man cannot force u out of their land

This is bitter truth you should swallow.

No matter how angry you are

No matter how pissed you are

Igbos will come to your land and do business anytime they so please and you can't do anything about it

You aren't doing is a favor by us coming to your land to do business

It is our right

All lands belongs to the Nigerian government and not to a particular tribe

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by christejames(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Urchins, go and collect your daily bread from your master
Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by ilovenicloe(f): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:

What are you defending now this small boy

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by GoodLife4live: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:

We go pursue them go their barren land soon
Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by Sonyboom765: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2022
Yoruba as no love to waste on the igbos you all can wail to death for all we care. Sebi Peter Obi didn't pay to mobilize for his own March but he de ask for donations up n down

GREATIGBOMAN:

If u still insist we are Nigerians, then we must enjoy the rights every citizen of Nigeria posses

You or anyone cannot force and Igbo man out of any land in Nigeria just as Igbo man cannot force u out of their land

Igbos will come to your land and do business anytime they so please and you can't do anything about it

It is our right

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by Afikoo: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2022
ilovenicloe:

What are you defending now this small boy

He is trying to derail the topic as usual.

With the video evidence, he can't deny that this isn't Tinubu House

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Yoruba as no love to waste on the igbos you all can wail to death for all we care. Sebi Peter Obi didn't pay to mobilize for his own March but he de ask for donations up n down

We don't need your love clown

What can your useless love do for me

Igbos haven't been in position of power since time immemorial but an average Igbo is far better off than a ticket selling Agbero Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2022
Damn..

If yoruba mooslims see this and don't mind and still worship the ediot..

Who am I to dictate their destiny..

hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2022
Sonyboom765:

yoruba don baff?

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:

we hate slaves..

make ur mind dey

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by PlayerMeji: 9:43am On Oct 04, 2022
No one is begging you to stay in Nigeria... shebi, you want to rule this country?
Oya, go ahead and rule...

If you like do business in Heaven, it can not change the ownership of the land.
In fact, I for one am among those who are changing the narratives about Igbos not wanting to sell land..cos I got one parcel of land in Udi, Enugu state, went there for a wedding with a brother and liked the place and bought.
But will I fancy myself picking a phone and making a video to curse the enugu governor one day because of election or curse your Ikemba Ojukwu simply because we don't agree on our choices of candidate....I DONT THINK SO!

Well, it's a proven fact and in fact this further buttresses the fact that most IGBOS are thick-skulled and would instead settle their arguments with fists than through diplomacy. They don't own any faculty of gentility and are rather brutish hence their quick resort to insults and fisticuffs.

Enjoy your life... grin

GREATIGBOMAN:

It is our right

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March by Kalashnikov49: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2022
I saw the Video and it was a "Time-lined" event and was real.

Please "Seun" send this to Frontpage...

So that people can also see what transpires..

ON A LIGHTER NOTE:

Without Mobilization, they cant come out and campaign.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Tinubu Loses Lagos Already / Tinubu Presidency: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi May Return As CBN Gov / I Respect The Northerners But A Southerner Should Be Picked As NSA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.