Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) (5185 Views)

Bursted: Video Showing Women Being Paid At Tinubu Bourdillion Before The March / Soludo Slashes Education Budget From ₦3.23 Billion To ₦1.1bn. Lawmakers Lament / Buhari Leaves The Prophet Mosque After Breaking Fast In Madinah (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by Penguin2: 12:55am On Apr 04, 2023
APC and Tinubu minders have been playing or trying to play ping pong with Nigerians’ brains by posting 3 seconds videos In trying to prove that Tinubu is still alive.

One of such videos is the one that was posted as Tinubu breaking fast with his family in France.

Well, an independent investigative journalist has just proven that the video is an old one posted 3 months ago. Ironically, it was TVC that published the video then.

One wonders why Tinubu’s people are deceiving Nigerians instead of telling us the true situation of things.

Tinubu is no longer a private citizen. By virtue of his declaration by INEC, he has now become the property of the Nigerian people and we deserve to know his whereabouts.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by Massiveglory: 12:58am On Apr 04, 2023
If this is true, it is a shame. It is deceit extraordinary.
Yakubu-select is not only unconstitutional but is also a catalogue of deceit, falsehood, lies, drugs, etc.
This embrassment is too much.
Nigeria cannot afford this.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by raskymonojendor: 12:59am On Apr 04, 2023
Drop the TVC link here make we confirm something.

Bad photo editing. On the screenshots joined together, you have a:

1. snip of a regular YouTube bottom bar
2. plus another snip of YouTube shot
3. then lastly snip of twitter bottom bar.

20 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by tinsel: 1:05am On Apr 04, 2023
send us the video as posted three months ago.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:10am On Apr 04, 2023
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Nigerians' eyes don open gaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!
Thanks to social media.
Nothing hidden anymore.

Obidient detectives and investigators.

Chai!!!!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by Twistaray(m): 1:13am On Apr 04, 2023
Photoshop.

6 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by Massiveglory: 1:13am On Apr 04, 2023
tinsel:
send us the video as posted three months ago.
YES DADDY!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:14am On Apr 04, 2023
FAKE AGBADO DADDY ON THE BEAT. . . running and hiding from court summons.

FAKE DADDY !

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by Penguin2: 1:27am On Apr 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:

3. then lastly snip of instagram bottom bar.

I got this from Twitter.

But after you challenged me to post the link, I went to TVC’s YouTube Channel to search for their old videos.

Guess what I found… TVC has cleared their YouTube channel of old videos. The oldest video on their channel is 13 days ago.

What do you think that means? Why would they clean their closet that way?

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by Tflex01: 1:33am On Apr 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:

3. then lastly snip of instagram bottom bar.

Don't let these clowns stress you abeg.

Some of them have completely abandoned their personal life project to focus on Tinubu. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by yarimo(m): 1:43am On Apr 04, 2023
Shey that is what that stupid man oyedepo that is claiming man of god ask you to post
Penguin2:
APC and Tinubu minders have been playing or trying to play ping pong with Nigerians’ brains by posting 3 seconds videos In trying to prove that Tinubu is still alive.

One of such videos is the one that was posted as Tinubu breaking fast with his family in France.

Well, an independent investigative journalist has just proven that the video is an old one posted 3 months ago. Ironically, it was TVC that published the video then.

One wonders why Tinubu’s people are deceiving Nigerians instead of telling us the true situation of things.

Tinubu is no longer a private citizen. By virtue of his declaration by INEC, he has now become the property of the Nigerian people and we deserve to know his whereabouts.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by BitterTruth0001: 2:05am On Apr 04, 2023
Penguin2:

I got this from Twitter.

But after you challenged me to post the link, I went to TVC’s YouTube Channel to search for their old videos.

Guess what I found… TVC has cleared their YouTube channel of old videos. The oldest video on their channel is 13 days ago.

You’re absolutely right . Their oldest video available on YouTube now is only 13 days old

Wonders shall never end .

From the directors of the fake bishops saga,
And the episode of the stolen Donald Duke’s photo
They have released another one. The drug lord who scammed his way to aso rock

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by Gossiphub: 2:13am On Apr 04, 2023
yarimo:
Shey that is what that stupid man oyedepo that is claiming man of god ask you to post

Is Oyedepo the reason why you slept with your sister?

8 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by raskymonojendor: 2:54am On Apr 04, 2023
Penguin2:

I got this from Twitter.

BitterTruth0001:

You’re absolutely right . Their oldest video available on YouTube now is only 13 days old

Wonders shall never end .

From the directors of the fake bishops saga,
And the episode of the stolen Donald Duke’s photo
They have released another one. The drug lord who scammed his way to aso rock

LOL. I just went on TVC YouTube regular channel. I went all the way to 1month ago before I stopped.

Then I went to TVC YouTube shorts which your original screenshot is pointing to as the source. There are videos of 7months ago on there.

Oga post link of the video of your news or screen record of the news, else it's fake news, and that will be giving Nairaland a bad name.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by LadyExcellency: 3:26am On Apr 04, 2023
I have done my resesrch on the headline of the video with the said date as posted by the op and it returned fake news. The original video is a political campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT82CgFIDpk

15 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by press9jatv: 3:42am On Apr 04, 2023
I know vividly that it’s clueless lies and propaganda from the APC and its clueless cronies. Tinubu has serious health problem. Nigeria people warned.

3 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by press9jatv: 3:43am On Apr 04, 2023
Cc mynd44 cc Seun cc OAM4j cc nlfpmod cc lalasticlala cc justwise cc Dominique Fp.
Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by onatisi(m): 3:49am On Apr 04, 2023
people should just calm down and wait till may 29, no need heating up the polity .

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by Rebuker(m): 3:54am On Apr 04, 2023
Doctored audio clip exposed too;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9OIDdc1JbY
Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by BitterTruth0001: 3:54am On Apr 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:

LOL. I just went on TVC YouTube regular channel. I went all the way to 1month ago before I stopped.

Then I went to TVC YouTube shorts which your original screenshot is pointing to as the source. There are videos of 7months ago on there.

Oga post link of the video of your news or screen record of the news, else it's fake news, and that will be giving Nairaland a bad name.

Well I’m not able to see past 13 days and that’s why I posted that screenshot .
Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by pillager: 4:10am On Apr 04, 2023
BitterTruth0001:

Well I’m not able to see past 13 days and that’s why I posted that screenshot .

Bitter truth?, Yeah
Bloody liars

9 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by pillager: 4:16am On Apr 04, 2023
Can't even differentiate between Facebook and YouTube. Lame as usual.
Mumudents

10 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by BitterTruth0001: 4:19am On Apr 04, 2023
pillager:

Bitter truth?, Yeah
Bloody liars

Run along to the romance section.

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by yarimo(m): 4:24am On Apr 04, 2023
Gossiphub:

Is Oyedepo the reason why you slept with your sister?
yes daddy grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by BitterTruth0001: 4:32am On Apr 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

Yea bro . I don’t think that screenshot is authentic. Twitter videos usually have their timestamps/dates at the bottom not at the top.

3 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:39am On Apr 04, 2023
Penguin2:

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
senator Shettima will continue
Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:43am On Apr 04, 2023
The foolishness these Okoros did to Buhari they want to start it again with the God chosen one Mazi Tinubu

7 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by raskymonojendor: 4:47am On Apr 04, 2023
LadyExcellency:
I have done my resesrch on the headline of the video with the said date as posted by the op and it returned fake news. The original video is a political campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT82CgFIDpk
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by pillager: 5:05am On Apr 04, 2023
BitterTruth0001:

Run along to the romance section.
Try harder bro, olori pelebe

5 Likes

Re: Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) by Ireportlive: 5:16am On Apr 04, 2023
cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Thief Alams Gets An Overwhelming Welcome From His People / Patience Jonathan To Be Sworn In Perm Sec On Friday / WACL To Build $50m Ceramic Tile Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.