Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua (553 Views)

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua by Rtk5: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2022
Initially when Tyson Fury proposed to Anthony Joshua, AJ agreed to fight him but i was busy praying he gives it another thought because Tyson Fury will beat AJ blue, black and white. I don't even know who fooled him to agree at first, but thank the talk is gradually breaking. Even in his dreams, he can't fight Fury. What do you think guys?
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:
Initially when Tyson Fury proposed to Anthony Joshua, AJ agreed to fight him but i was busy praying he gives it another thought because Tyson Fury will beat AJ blue, black and white. I don't even know who fooled him to agree at first, but thank the talk is gradually breaking. Even in his dreams, he can't fight Fury. What do you think guys?
Lol
If the fight happens, joshua may die in the ring.
Someone that has been defeated 3 times in the space of 3 years. Fighting fury is like a suicide mission.
Joshua should just retire from boxing, the disgrace is too much. Like wilder said sometime ago " aj is more concerned about his looks, he should be a super model not a heavyweight champion "

To be sincere, aj has a weak jaw and slow feet, he hardly recovers from a blow to the face, na person like that wan fight fury?
Fury that can land 5-6 blows without being hit at all, Joshua is small abeg.
A bout between usyk and T fury is still even
but we all know fury will destroy usyk too.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua by Truvelisback(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:
Omo, na Burial match be that.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Where you, op, you better come let's make this thread interactive, you can't create a sweet thread like this and just run away
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua by Rtk5: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Where you, op, you better come let's make this thread interactive, you can't create a sweet thread like this and just run away
Sorry my brother, I didn't run away ooo.... Most sincerely i like your write up/analysis. The truth is that Fury is just looking for a way to destroy AJ's career and trend once again. AJ wants to fight Fury wey be like spirit when fighting. You no go ever see space to hit am. But I think if he fights Usyk, it might be the same
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua by Rtk5: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Omo, na Burial match be that.
Idiot AJ accepted the fight quickly, but tha k God he has been thoroughly advised. It is better.
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:
Sorry my brother, I didn't run away ooo.... Most sincerely i like your write up/analysis. The truth is that Fury is just looking for a way to destroy AJ's career and trend once again. AJ wants to fight Fury wey be like spirit when fighting. You no go ever see space to hit am. But I think if he fights Usyk, it might be the same

It is going to take magic, fasting and prayer, Indian vodoo and yeye osun's strength combined to stop fury from knocking Joshua out.

Had it being ruiz didn't allow being champion stop him from training like before, Joshua wouldn't have beaten him in the second fight. I'm not hating on Joshua or anything, I'm just saying the truth. Afterall we are all Nigerians.

Deontey wilder once said his biggest achievement in boxing will be if he kills someone in the ring. there was a time he was trying to fight Joshua, Joshua stylishly avoided him like a plague, if not, maybe wilder for done kill Joshua by now and Nigerians go begin protest grin

With the form Joshua is right now, he can't even fight the south pawed luis ortiz

I wonder what happend to the joshua that beat wladimir Klitschko and dillian whyte

Josh is a good fighter, no doubts, but boxing doesn't need good fighters, it needs crazy fighters who can withstand heavy beating and still emerge winners by knock out.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua by PerfectStranger(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Aj better have a rethink before Fury ends his career .

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua by Truvelisback(m): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:
Idiot AJ accepted the fight quickly, but tha k God he has been thoroughly advised. It is better.
Ur Mumu na follow come. Did i say he didn't accept the fight? Abi, ur eye get bele?
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua by marlow1962(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin grin Maybe baba don smoke loud cun reason the match, he be like “omo no be me una go kill”
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua by LIVINGICONREBOR: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
Anthony joshua has what it takes to give fury a run for his money. The weak jaw issue joshua had, he was able to maneuver his way through which could be seen in his last fight.

Any fight right now for joshua, won't be for his best interest. Nigga's frame of mind is weaker than water right now. Fury fit give am concussion sef.

For joshua to defeat fury would take something never done by him. His orthodox style of boxing could easily be bested by fury who can be very dynamic. Fury is a beast joshua na fine boy.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love And Still Cheat On The One You Love?” – Rufai Oseni Spark / Xmas: Why Nigerian Girls Must Be Careful Of Men Returning From UK – Actress / Vitamin & Supplements For Human Sexual Activity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.