Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) (58238 Views)

EU Signs Gas Deal With Israel, Egypt In Bid To Ditch Russia ( Pics) / Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by lhordspy: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
uchvic:

Bobo be calming down with this iko

Whats that?
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by djon78(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
pansophist:

Russia even though hasn't declared a formal war, is facing all Nato countries combined inside Ukraine, singlehandedly. Because Russia didn't carpet bomb Ukraine like the Americans did in Iraq and Libya doesn't mean Russia is weak. It takes nothing for Russia to do that, but Putin made it clear from day one that this is an SMO (special military operation) to demilitarise Ukraine. If Russia declares war, then what you said might be valid.

Btw, what do you understand by defeat? Let's see.

1. Russia has secured about 25 percent of Ukrainian land (over 110,000k sq kms), and if they secure Odesa, Ukraine will effectively become a landlocked country. The new territories contain over 2.6 trillion usd of Bauxite, manganese, and other commodities.

2. Russia added close to ten million citizens to its population from the region that ascended to Russia in the past referendums.

3. Russia even though haven't declared full war on Ukraine, has turned Ukraine into the most indebted country in Europe, with its citizens, millions of them scattered all around Europe as refugees.

4. Outside Ukraine, Russia has ignited the dawn of multipolar world order. The support Ukraine/ west has in the UN votes is proof, most of the world outside the west support Russia.

5. EU is suffering high inflation, a shortage of essential commodities for the first time since 1951, and the Euro has fallen to its 20 years low. Usd surpassed Euro for the first time in decades.

6. Power, water and food bills rose to 457 percent in the UK, and nearly 700k homes have filled for waivers. The number of people on welfare rose by 56 percent just in six months. All these without firing a single shot to Uk.

7. I don't even want to talk about Germany, they are the most forked up of all, but I guess you know about that if you refuse yourself to be blinded by msm. So please remind me again how exactly Russia is loosing? shocked

You forgot to inform him of the astronomical rise of energy bills across Europe and the kind of cold winter Europe will be because of cutting off of the cheap Russian gas they used to enjoy
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by TenQ: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Krismas:
grin U always here putting forward d arguments of the west. That’s ur own reality. U think u are the one reasoning it. But no. U are brainwashed
Why shouldn’t China take over Taiwan? And why shouldn’t North Korea take over South Korea? Why?
Okay!
I see that you'll prefer a world of jungle justice.

What then is wrong for Britain to re-colonize Nigeria!?

What is wrong with the modern day colonization of Francophone nations by France?

What was wrong in Iraq annexing Kuwait?

You argument represented nicely above!

2 Likes

Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by Johnrake69: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
They should stfu there ain’t no peace deal being offered aight’

You wait till you take a portion of my land $ now you want peace?? All those Ukrainians that died defending their land is all a joke to you??

Putin said he want smoke, we gon down him and fuxk his hoes(on NATO)

Before anyone smokes or down Putin be sure to know that over 5K war heads would have gone off.

Europe will be worse than Libya and Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by grandstar(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

It is now i truly believe this clown zelensky is not worthy to be a president of a country, he should be somewhere on a stage sharing jokes to make kids laugh.

Man is not only been pushed by the west alone, i think he has a plan to run that country down. He doesnt want peace, he doesnt want solution, he just loves Russian military wiping out his citizens off the face of earth day by day through unthinkable ways to die. More like that is his own sexual fetish.

This is becoming more like those wacky nollywood movies, where some persons killed somebody's parent like 40years back, the victims child will now start doing househelp for the killers to revenge the death of the parent.

People should ask that man, zelensky, wetin ukraine as a country do am .He seems on a revenge plan, not only to destroy the country but also wipe out every citizens in the country.

Everyday he keeps mobilizing men,women both young and old to war, just to be killed the next day. Then he starts the process all over again with another different set of innocent lives. Just look at him jokingly putting out a twitter poll. To even think this man has time to tweet is even mind bugging.

Looks like man is enjoying himself, while watching a war movie unfold in reality.

I support fully a 'peaceful' resolution but there'll never be one.

Would it be right for those 4 provinces to break away and be annexed by Russia if it ends the war? I doubt Putin would be satisfied with that. He might still demand more from Ukraine such that it must join neither NATO nor the EU.

If Ukraine let's the provinces go, Ukraine would be spoilt silly by the EU, the US and other countries with lots of aid and trade opportunities. Russia would pay out lots of money as reparations to help rebuild Ukraine.

Russia on the other hand if most sanctions are lifted will have an economy in the doldrums. Foreign investors would be afraid to pour money in. Only fly by night investors would flow in. Local business too would be very cautious as they realize their country has a pariah status.
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by jikins(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
TenQ:
You didn't answe the question:
The lifeline of Ukraine is her seaports, isn't it suicide to sign it away?
What is your solution to this?

That is why, war should never be a precursor to any kind of referendum. A meaningful referendum can only be taken in the atmosphere of PEACE.

Russia is to withdraw it's forces, pay for damages and then the UN can conduct a referendum for the eastern Ukraine.

Even then, Ukraine has the right to claim ALL her seaports in exchange for the Donbas regions joining Russia!

Your question has nothing to do with the point we were discussing on. I like staying on a point until its trashed before moving to something else. I don't do hazardous discussions.

Point is Elon Musk deal isn't saying categorically that Ukraine will give up their lands or seaport. It simply says let the people choose, so others don't keep dieing meaningless deaths. This is a deal a country who is sure of its citizens and how well they have treated them will leap at without thinking twice.

1 Like

Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by TenQ: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
jikins:

You are just speaking off point.

I never stated the war is going well for any side or one side has more deaths than the other these are just arguments in your head or stuff you imported from your other discussions. I only explain to you why the analogy you gave in response to Elon musk offer is miles away from what he said. Any other thing you see or read is from your own mind not mine
Elon Musk is speaking for Americans who are funding the war by their tax payers money. He has his point even though it is myopic.

Something we have seen is that, Russia is an overgrown teddy bear bully. Putin is fighting a fight of lost pride (he has been humiliated by a small nation).

Putin want to reduce Ukraine to the level of Belarus: it seems that is what you desire too!

1 Like

Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by citygarden(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Wow, it means after he is defeat in Ukraine he will run back to Israel. This is my problem when leaders have dual citizenship. They can sacrifice one for others

9free:

Israel citizenship
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by underpinna: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Guyman01:
Zelensky wants more money from US arms manufacturers, because he captured Lyman and Kharkov he thinks he is winning, he doesn't know what the Russians are cooking after annexing 1/5 or Ukraine.
He is a comedian who doesn't know that war is not a comedy show.
NATO is using Ukraine to fight Russia by proxy

Russia retreating because her weapons and ammunition are being wiped out by the US. Lyman, their major supply line has been cut off. What makes you think Zelensky will agree to any peace deal?
The Russian military are lacking in calculations and I think Putin may have to give up her newly acquired territories.
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by gammarays1: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
saxywale2:

1. It's ironical that Putin (a so called war lord is struggling to defeat a comedian).

2. OP just cropped some random tweets - Cherry picking. These are probably 0.000000008% of Americans. One of OP's carefully selected propaganda screenshot even has a poster condemning Russia and one calls herself a British. OP forgot to crop those out.

It should be a shame that a NATO and billions of dollars backed Ukraine can't stop a heavily sanctioned Russia.
It's still a battle between Ukrainians and Russian soldiers.

Let them attack Russia and Russian civilians. That's what we call war.
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
TenQ:

You neighbor comes to your house, claims part of your land. Tears down your fence.
For the interest of peace, ai think you should vacate your house for him.

Elon Musk is being NAIVE!

You are ignorant. You need to read and stop listening to propaganda
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by gammarays1: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
TenQ:

Elon Musk is speaking for Americans who are funding the war by their tax payers money. He has his point even though it is myopic.

Something we have seen is that, Russia is an overgrown teddy bear bully. Putin is fighting a fight of lost pride (he has been humiliated by a small nation).

Putin want to reduce Ukraine to the level of Belarus: it seems that is what you desire too!
Una funny
For Putin and Russia to survive in the midst of bitting sanctions against a NATO and allied backed Ukraine boosted with billions of dollars is a miracle to be studied.

Ukraine and NATO should have taken the battle to Russia. You don't just fight soldiers and call it a war.
Bomb and capture Russian cities too.
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by jikins(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
TenQ:

Lol you just have endless insecurities bro. I have not once supported anyside in any of my comments but you somehow see shades out of nowhere.

Elon Musk point isn't Myopic, you are just short sighted and can't look beyond your bias. You dont even understand Elon Musk point is on how to bring down the temperature so it doesn't gets out of hand drawing the world into a lose lose WWIII. Your bias sees his comments and assumes he is speaking about American tax payers when he didn't mention a single cent.

Same way your bias has made you tag anyone not supporting your view or trying to correct your bias pro Russia. I could careless who win Russia or Ukraine. I don't have a bone in the fight either way. So check yourself
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by godofuck231: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
The guy first be clown so what wrong with being a puppet
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bigchristo:
mumu
oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed?
Last nigga dissed me, he dropped nigga
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by lhordspy: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
grandstar:

I support fully a 'peaceful' resolution but there'll never be one.

Would it be right for those 4 provinces to break away and be annexed by Russia if it ends the war? I doubt Putin would be satisfied with that. He might still demand more from Ukraine such that it must join neither NATO nor the EU.

If Ukraine let's the provinces go, Ukraine would be spoilt silly by the EU, the US and other countries with lots of aid and trade opportunities. Russia would pay out lots of money as reparations to help rebuild Ukraine.

Russia on the other hand if most sanctions are lifted will have an economy in the doldrums. Foreign investors would be afraid to pour money in. Only fly by night investors would flow in. Local business too would be very cautious as they realize their country has a pariah status.

Very true sir. But i think the Russians are getting tires of the war too. The last broadcast putin made, he said they already tabled some negotiations but Zelensky is not willing to even sit to negotiate talkmore of deliberating on it.

Zelensky is loving the EU and the western world attentions. I heard of recent, he went for a vogue magazine photoshoots. cheesy

Isn't that funny, a man whose people are been killed almost every day by day. such a clown!.

The thing now is that a serious escalation is about to or waiting to happen. The four provinces annexed by Russia are over 15% percent of ukraine. Russia already conducted a referendum there, and they voted oveewhelming for Russia. Now russia consider those provinces parts of russia now, reasons for the mobilization of military done few weeks ago by Russia, just to push more men to hold the provinces.
The problem now is the west should be wary in pushing ukraines to attack those regions since it is already considered to be part of Russia according to Putin, but we know zelensky as a very sturbborn person. If ukraine go ahead to launch an attack on those area, killing its people. I am very afraid to say Russia will nuke the hell out of ukraine, and that will be a recipe for disaster.
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by Mirasteel: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Incredible128:
Elon should go and focus on his failed twitter deal. He somehow is just like Putin, wanting to buy twitter, and then backing out; Putin wanting to take Ukraine but now suffering heavy losses. I'm sure if Putin could rewind time, he would reconsider this his mad war
Zelensky is winning the war on social media, take the trash on CNN at your own risk, unfortunately the media is deceiving you Bozo's with fake news and you all are gulping it in ecstasy.
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Johnrake69:

Before anyone smokes or down Putin be sure to know that over 5K war heads would have gone off.

Europe will be worse than Libya and Afghanistan
You talk shyt like a preacher.xdd
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

It is now i truly believe this clown zelensky is not worthy to be a president of a country, he should be somewhere on a stage sharing jokes to make kids laugh.

Man is not only been pushed by the west alone, i think he has a plan to run that country down. He doesnt want peace, he doesnt want solution, he just loves Russian military wiping out his citizens off the face of earth day by day through unthinkable ways to die. More like that is his own sexual fetish.

This is becoming more like those wacky nollywood movies, where some persons killed somebody's parent like 40years back, the victims child will now start doing househelp for the killers to revenge the death of the parent.

People should ask that man, zelensky, wetin ukraine as a country do am .He seems on a revenge plan, not only to destroy the country but also wipe out every citizens in the country.

Everyday he keeps mobilizing men,women both young and old to war, just to be killed the next day. Then he starts the process all over again with another different set of innocent lives. Just look at him jokingly putting out a twitter poll. To even think this man has time to tweet is even mind bugging.

Looks like man is enjoying himself, while watching a war movie unfold in reality.
Do you know how many prank that Elon Musk has played?This could be another prank.
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Shut up

Cho cho choi
You just sound pained and delusional
Pussios mandem
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by gammarays1: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
This so called waste of human lives just to siphon money and show off.

Man's problem will always be Man
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by waititi: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
omo

Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by Incredible128: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mirasteel:
Zelensky is winning the war on social media, take the trash on CNN at your own risk, unfortunately the media is deceiving you Bozo's with fake news and you all are gulping it in ecstasy.
Take one chilled coke and u'll be alright grin grin grin
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by pansophist(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
djon78:

You forgot to inform him of the astronomical rise of energy bills across Europe and the kind of cold winter Europe will be because of cutting off of the cheap Russian gas they used to enjoy

To write just tired me, na why. Only Russia, a so-called underdeveloped country single Handedly de deal with the US and all their so called civilised friends, but still, Russia is flourishing even when it hasn't even declares war yet.

4 Likes

Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by pansophist(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Regex:

Switzerland is one country who saw the bullshit of the West and decided to stay neutral (out of their way)

Switzerland is guilty. They participated somehow by siding Ukraine, I forgot what they did, but they are not neutral in this.

I think they seized Russians assets in their country or so.

7 Likes

Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by Mirasteel: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Incredible128:
Take one chilled coke and u'll be alright grin grin grin
I'm not surprised, Nigerians/Africans are gullible. grin
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by Regex: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
pansophist:

Switzerland is guilty. They participated somehow by siding Ukraine, I forgot what they did, but they are not neutral in this.

I think they seized Russians assets in their country or so.

Oh. I no even know sef.
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by Incredible128: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mirasteel:
I'm not surprised, Nigerians/Africans are gullible. grin
Add another chilled coke and tell me if u still feel the same grin grin grin grin
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by Mirasteel: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
pansophist:

To write just tired me, na why. Only Russia, a so-called underdeveloped country single Handedly de deal with the US and all their so called civilised friends, but still, Russia is flourishing even when it hasn't even declares war yet.
How can Russia be underdeveloped when they have more nuclear weapons than USA? this is really hilarious.
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by int0x80(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Elon Musk's fanboys!
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:
Zelensky is going to cost the lives of more of his people just to please the American government in its own proxy war against Russia. He has been close to a peace deal with Russia several times before uncle Sam whispered in his ear that they don’t like the terms of the potential agreement then made him end talks and back to square one.

All this while it’s his people dying and suffering. He needs to understand one thing; US will NEVER directly attack Russia. Russia will NEVER directly attack US. Both are just going to turn his country into another proxy war battleground in the never ending USA vs Russia d!ck measuring contest until the whole place is reduced to rubble like exactly what happened in the Vietnam war.

That clown zelenski better start thinking for himself and do what’s right by his people not by Uncle Sam.

Haha and you were there when Uncle Sam was whispering into zelensky’s ear. In negotiations you never accept the first offer. That’s the golden rule.
Besides why would zelensky accept the peace deal now when at the moment they are leading the war.

And yet zelensky’s people have not yet forsaken him, I can’t say the same about Russia.
Re: Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Factotum:

I support peace. The whole world is suffering from what Putin started. However, the problem with Elon’s proposals is clear. He uses his influence to disrupt things. That wasn’t an unbiased peace poll. We have seen him do this several times online even with the recent Twitter deal.
Why on earth would you suggest peace negotiations and in the same space talk about Crimea belonging to Russia. Why couldn’t he suggest that Russia leaves the occupied territories as it is against international laws, and then the people of those regions can determine if they want to be recognised with Ukraine or Russia?
You see, because he gave them starlink doesn’t give him the right to diminish the effort of sovereign country via a Twitter poll. That would never go well with Ukrainians who were shelled while in their homes.
There is a reason why peace negotiations are not televised for everyone to watch.
What Zelenskyy has had to manage as a president is incredible. No one thought he withstand the pressure. Even Putin must have thought he would be a complete walkover when he invaded Ukraine.
Peace must be negotiated and made. And for the betterment of the whole world and against an endorsement of such actions perpetuated by Putin, such peace negotiations must involve Russia leaving the occupied regions first. Some countries such as North Korea, China etc are waiting for how this plays out for them to have a go as well.

1. Putin did start this, he was provoked.

2. History didn't start 1 year ago. It has been the natural order of things for the strong to dominate the weak.

All these sanctimonious countries that preach "rule of law, international law, etc" do not abide by it.

They are the greatest hypocrites in the universe.

The US exists on stolen land.

The foundation oof their country is built on the massacre and extermination of the natives who inhabited that land.

How many countries celebrate independence from the British?

The European colonizers committed countless atrocities to bend Africans to their will.

Does the US, NATO, etc respect the sovereignty of other countries?

Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, etc, say hello.

How about the countless coups they've sponsored and continue to sponsor in Sovereign states?

You can't bully a great power. If you want to negotiate with Russia, then you must assuage their concerns.

If Mexico enters a military alliance with China, such that they can station troops and missiles in Tijuana, the US will blow a gasket.

Remember the Cuban missile crisis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa / William Amos Caught Naked On Zoom / Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.