Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) (50577 Views)

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears / Medical Students On Boat Cruise Drown In Calabar / Pastor Shedrack Bako, 4 Others Drown As Boat Capsizes In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Blankstare(m): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
It was a great shock to many, may Allah grant him and his entourage aljanna Firdausi

7 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by RestructureNig1: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
burp18:
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by HausaIgboYoruba: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
May their souls rest in perfect peace

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Newfoundlove: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Save ur condolences and fix d bridge Mr Governor and Mr Emir and Mr former SP

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Sheriman(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Moses896:
undecided
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Sheriman(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
I am listening
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Oceanjagaban: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lol
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Truthday: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
إن لله و انا اليه راجعون

اللهم اغفر له و ارحمه

May Almighty Allah Grant him jannah and forgive him of his sins

8 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Shadysen: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
79 virgins loading........

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by deavicky(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
My heart felt sympathy to them. My only anger is that couldn't wait see a better Nigeria we all crave for.
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Mccullum: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
MAY ALLAH FORGIVE HIS SHORTCOMINGS AND COUNT HIM AMONG THOSE THAT WILL BE IN PRADISE AFTER THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by gloryman91: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
May Allah forgive and grant him Al-Janah Firdawous by accepting his returns.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
May Allah grant him and others that died with him Aljanah fridaos,amin.

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Reason why everyone should stay humble. If you can't prevent yourself from dying then stfu and be humble.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Lawship(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
RIP

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by FavouredNK: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
RIP to the dead. Pls I have a thread to post on Nairaland but don't know how to go about it, I need someone to assist me pls.
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Yankee101: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Please don't try to drive through flooded waters
A few inches of flood can Sweep away a car

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Shadysen:
79 virgins loading........
when will you have brain?

6 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Baker77: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
May Allah forgive his shortcomings.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Vastjoy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
May Almighty Allah forgive all his sins, prevent him from the torment of the grave and grant him Aljana Firdaus- Ameen

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by showlove911(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
God loves you....

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Prodigy100(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
He is not destined to die in such an horrific way.

Some death are avoidable.
When its raining park your vehicle!

When there is flood be patient, don't force your way through the flood because you are late.

R.I.P

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Eniolohunda: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him AL Janah

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Cleanworld(f): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
LawMan44:
Too many pain, sadness and tears in this whole wide world. Today you are basking in happiness, bliss and passionate about your life, you don't know fate take you next and you might just be surrounded by hoards of folks, friends and sympathizers.

Then, the cycle continues. It's a world full of emptiness. I can't remember how many times I have felt like quitting. It's always a silent voice in my head urging me to move to the other end of the divide and just end all the misery.

So what if you can just , maybe just challenge this silent voice and shout it loud to tell the voice over and over again that you are not a quiter and not ready to give up. May be if you can just push yourself and say ; SELF IF I AM STILL ALIVE THEN THERE IS A PURPOSE FOR ME BEING HERE AND THAT PURPOSE MUST BE ACHIEVE.
Life is war be ready to fight for yourself and please don't give up

Your story will be a beautiful one soon. take care
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Tegabadguy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Fira09:
Watch the video below:
VIDEO

SOURCE
RIP

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Una never see anything yet

Shebi una say 650,000 displaced in Anambra and you were throwing insults.. But none dead

They deflected the disaster happening in Kogi..this is the beginning,total of people dead is uncountable..

and more to come..

Ndi ala
Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
We all owe death.

They died a shaheedi considering the circumstances of their death.

Sheikh Aboto, may all his shortcomings be forgiven and that of his students

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abdulganiyu Nuraini & His Aides Drown In Kwara Flood (Video) by Bar1941(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Not generalizing but some people from that part of the country usually looks unkept and 3 seconds away from removing a knife from their Bariga.

I admit ill feel totally unsafe if I find myself in the midsts of people will full Agbada up north and I'm wearing normal Tshirt and jeans

I'll feel I won't last a day in such gathering.

Nairaland in particular have made me lose sympathy for any misfortune that befalls anyone from that part of the country that isn't from the south at least

I feel 0 pity these days for them

Nairaland contributed greatly to that.

Surprisingly I feel no dislike offline towards these people.

Just online!

You are a lunatic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Dies In Accident In Kogi After Collision With A Car (Graphic Pic) / Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months / Why There Is Always Accidents On Third-mainland Bridge (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.