Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku (2345 Views)

Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations / Boy Recreates Governor Ganduje Dollars Bribery Video. Nigerians React / Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Alphafeezay(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Video currently trending on Twitter showing the moment a young Nigerian, Mike Achimugu set ablaze hundreds of books he authored with H. E Atiku's permission.
The book titled "The Lion of Jada" was published in 2019 and according to the author, Atiku has refused to launch the book and refused to pay him for the expenses incurred on the project despite starting the project with his approval.

You will recall that Atiku launched 3 different books written about Jim just last week, 28th September 2023 but to the surprise of many, The Lion of Jada wasn't part of the books launched by Atiku.,

Source: https://twitter.com/lionofjada/status/1577214456181841921?t=7sJp9FkFawuy3jZyIIpPGQ&s=19

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by jetwonder(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin I need one copy of the book

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by youngmd: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Atiku na scam

6 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Alphafeezay(m): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Reactions om Twitter

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Alphafeezay(m): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
More

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Imindmywords(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
I followed the author from Twitter and realise this guy spent over 40m on this project, a project he got permission from Atiku to embark oh..... Atiku messed up i wont lie. These so called rich and affluent men don't really care oh

4 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
Imindmywords:
I followed the author from Twitter and realise this guy spent over 40m on this project, a project he got permission from Atiku to embark oh..... Atiku messed up i wont lie. These so called rich and affluent men don't really care oh

He spent 40m to write a book

You must be joking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Cheap publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Oluboh: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
So Lion of Jada cast? Lol

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by happiness32: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Alphafeezay:
Reactions om Twitter

Atiku cannot be trusted walahi

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Naijafever1: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Imindmywords:

This is sad. Atiku no try for this one

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Christistruth00: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
If only he would set ablaze all his Naira Notes with Muritala, Awolowo and Balewa’s heads on them whenever he receives them

Instead of all this Drama

11 Likes

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by successmatters(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
He's no lion.

The thief if Jada is a better title.

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Imindmywords(m): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You must be joking

Follow @thelionofjada on twitter, follow the story from 2019, stop doubting and use your head.
Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Imindmywords:

Follow @thelionofjada on twitter, follow the story from 2019, stop doubting and use your head.

Yeah someone spent 40m to write a book right and you believed it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Imindmywords(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Yeah someone spent 40m to write a book right and you believed it grin

Have you done your research as i advised? Have you seen the premium edition of the book? did you see it? do this and revert please.
Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
Imindmywords:

Have you done your research as i advised? Have you seen the premium edition of the book? did you see it? do this and revert please.

You are still making laugh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by KanielOutis92: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Imindmywords(m): 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You are still making laugh.

Okay, please when you are done laughing. Take your time
Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Peacecore: 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sorry guy man, buh e fit be lies full da book.
Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Isokiscool(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell...So u wrote a book for 40million abi?All this cos of election but we will still vote PDP grin angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Isokiscool(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
happiness32:

Atiku cannot be trusted walahi
So cos of ur hatred for Atiku u believe this cock and bull story abi?Use ur brain for once sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Imindmywords(m): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Isokiscool:
Lies from the pit of hell...So u wrote a book for 40million abi?All this cos of election but we will still vote PDP grin angry grin grin grin grin

Your are not PDP more than the author, check the story and read to understand.... dont rush to comment.... no be cruise

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by SlavaUkraini: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
successmatters:
He's no lion.

The thief if Jada is a better title.

He is a Thief and the Peter Obi you intend to Vote for was his Vice Presidential choice 3+ years ago....

Peter Obi still refers to Atiku Abubakar as "My Leader"

If Peter Obi's leader is a "Thief" then it says a lot about Peter Obi....

Atiku Abubakar is not the Problem of Peter Obi's candidacy....

The Notorious Drug Baron that is singing Emi Lokan is a bigger threat to Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by christejames(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
The so called elites don't actually care about us cry cry

Thank God we have ObiDatti kiss
Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by rolams(m): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Imindmywords:

What are you talking about? Where did he see the 40 million? Is the millions not enough to launch the book?

How can you spend 40million to write a book.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by DrAkpamudehe: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nigerians are so brainless. Seeing the comments above has confirmed this fact. What happens to hearing from both sides

Obidiiots and agbadorians, whether you like it or not, Waziri Abubakar, Turakin Adamawa is your next president. Better start buying sniper to kill yourselves after February 2023
Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Prevailing: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

You must be joking

My friend, do you know how much is 40 million. Okay What ware the discoveries from his research
Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by successmatters(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

He is a Thief and the Peter Obi you intend to Vote for was his Vice Presidential choice 3+ years ago....

Peter Obi still refers to Atiku Abubakar as "My Leader"

If Peter Obi's leader is a "Thief" then it says a lot about Peter Obi....

Atiku Abubakar is not the Problem of Peter Obi's candidacy....

The Notorious Drug Baron that is singing Emi Lokan is a bigger threat to Peter Obi

Peter Obi would have washed out his impurities. There's nobody that can be corrupt beside Peter Obi, fear no go gree am.
Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by SlavaUkraini: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
successmatters:

Peter Obi would have washed out his impurities. There's nobody that can be corrupt beside Peter Obi, fear no go gree am.

LoL .... cheesy cheesy

Na so...

Peter Obi is the Sacrificial lamb that will be slain this election circle to wash away the Sins and Impurities of Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Googledotcom: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Isokiscool:
Lies from the pit of hell...So u wrote a book for 40million abi?All this cos of election but I will still vote PDP grin angry grin grin grin grin
Point of correction, you only have one vote.

Correction made at the bolded.
Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Isokiscool(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Googledotcom:
Point of correction, you only have one vote.

Correction made at the bolded.
u mean u actually believe that guy spent 40million naira to write that book?it's like ur brain dey pain u

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Abiola And Tinubu On A Congratulatory Visit To Abacha In 1993 / Nawa o, Tinubu caught stealing A Picture Of Argentina's World Cup Crowd. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.