Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,608 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku (2361 Views)

Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations / Boy Recreates Governor Ganduje Dollars Bribery Video. Nigerians React / Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by GavelSlam: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
So this guy in the photo has 40 million Naira?
Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Imindmywords(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
rolams:

What are you talking about? Where did he see the 40 million? Is the millions not enough to launch the book?

How can you spend 40million to write a book.

Please check the @thelionofjada on twitter, go down to his posts in 2019 from the inception of the book project., just do your findings and see.... No be evrything be lie and cruise
Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Killerbag36: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Why e no burn the pix in his house too no b atoku they there so

1 Like

Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by ecolime(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2022
Atiku doesn't keep to his words. Reason why PDP is in disarray.

Tinubu that I yab 247 is much better in this regard. Your word should be your word.

I feel for the author. Such a huge loss cry
Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by lexylaw40: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2022
An Igbo man just because of his hatred towards their host in Lagos will go all the way out and write a book for a northerner ATIKU for that matter and call ATIKU the lion of juda.... Please my Yoruba brothers I think it's time we start to take the hatred Igbos have toward us seriously.
Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by ecolime(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2022
lexylaw40:
An Igbo man just because of his hatred towards their host in Lagos will go all the way out and write a book for a northerner ATIKU for that matter and call ATIKU the lion of juda.... Please my Yoruba brothers I think it's time we start to take the hatred Igbos have toward us seriously.
All these ethnic bigots ehn..

Is Juda & Jada the sane thing?

Your division tactics can't work on us. Call us OMO ALE if you like, Yorubas are wiser now.
Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by IkalaiyeLOTO: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2022
You just exposed your bigotry, So there is no naira note with Azikwe head picture that can be burnt?

Christistruth00:
If only he would set ablaze all his Naira Notes with Muritala, Awolowo and Balewa’s heads on them whenever he receives them

Instead of all this Drama
Re: Video: Nigerians React To Burning Of Books Written For Atiku by Christistruth00: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2022
IkalaiyeLOTO:
You just exposed your bigotry, So there is no naira note with Azikwe head picture that can be burnt?

Is Azikiwe not from Peter Obi’’s Anambra again ?

It is a Political Stunt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Onitsha(video) / It Means Many Will Not Attend University / Atiku's Gameplan Is To Unseat Tinubu Through Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.