Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) (25106 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government / Sanwo-olu Announces Reward Of 3-bedroom Flat To Chioma Ajunwa After 25 Years / Coronavirus: Sanwoolu Shuts Down Levels 1-12 In The Lagos Public Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by Imortal001: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
tamdun:
How come u only masturbate on Lagos alone?
because the topic is about lagos bro..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
surgical:
The speech is for campaign purposes and people that posted it are their media guys doing their jobs

The mod should listen and adjust the topic.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tochi3:
Audio increase... as the election approaches...after the death of So many Civil servants....

Why wait especially during campaign to make another empty campaign.. like APCshit fake manifesto of 1naira = 1 dollar

APCshit and campaign promise is like NEXT LEVEL abacadabra.. cheesy grin

Lagos State is outrightly the highest paying state in Nigeria and they always pay on the 24th of every month

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by Spandau: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=abc115 post=117265193][/quote]

grin grin Look at this mook. I am not an obituarist. I am not Igbo. So why are you showing me Anambra? Se won o so pa e ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by obyno82: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
seunmsg:
This is good. Congratulations to all public servants in Lagos.

God abeg, let Tinubu pocket Ekiti state the same way he pocketed Lagos so that my state can also start working like Lagos state.

Sanwoolu is working!
Lagos is working!!
Eko Onibaje!!!

You know what is unfortunate when because of cheap crumbs you mortgage your conscience. Why did he wait till election to increase salaries? All this is for election blues definitely it will not be sustainable, my in-law retired as a teacher in Lagos state. They only gave them pension for three months and said the remainder would be paid by next year, and that is the same Lagos state that increased salaries. Don't you see the deception at play here? Na here we go dey story go jam
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by amaridigital(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
cosmatika:
Election is around the corner.
Tax motorists and marketers #500, use the money to finance Tinubu campaign and add 1k for civil servants. After election sack them.
Houseboy governor

Would you prefer Sanwooolu shares kerosene like your Governor instead of salary increment?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by Deadlytruth(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Let Tinubu steal my state (Delta and Edo) treasury so we can see Lagos type of development.
It seems Obaseki and Okowa are too honest for development to come.
Delta is even more fortunate than Edo. At least some fundamentally impactful infrastructural projects are still ongoing in Delta by Okowa unlike in Edo where there is near total stagnation amidst abandoned projects from Obaseki's first term.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by Linesman(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Inflation is Increasing Everyday in the Country, Caused by APC Government, introducd by Tinubu.
How do the Other States Public Servants gets an Increment in their Salaries.
Congratulations to the Lagos State Public Servants.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by Mandate2023: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tochi3:
Audio increase... as the election approaches...after the death of So many Civil servants....

Why wait especially during campaign to make another empty campaign.. like APCshit fake manifesto of 1naira = 1 dollar

Who among ur family is a civil servant working with lagos state govt that died pls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
The truth is, if all States in Nigeria are like Lagos State, the suffering in the Country will not be at this high rate.

Even if Lagos State is not at the level she should be, but far better than the counterparts. No doubt so promising land.
Eko o ni ba je.

To Investors home and abroad, check this compiled list for an Estates within and around Lagos State; the list helps you to have whole lot on a page, easy to read for good investment decision. Buy land & wait.
Oga,na una Landlord dey park all the money.
Hunger dey Lagos oo.come place like orile or mainland areas..u go see where children are buying beans 50 naira to survive.see the dirty kind of houses people are living because of high house rent.Agent fee is 50%..in short..are you sure you actually live in Lagos abi osogbo??
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by Onyipk: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
I suspect the October 1, 2022 march for Peter Obi has awakened them.
Lagosians enjoy your increment but VOTE OUT EVIL FROM THE LAND. Remember that the devil blesses with one hand and collects times 10 with the other hand.

The time to save Nigeria is now.

Be OBIDIENT and be YUSFUL in order to eat the good of the land.
#ISAIAH1:19
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Oga,na una Landlord dey park all the money.
Hunger dey Lagos oo.come place like orile or mainland areas..u go see where children are buying beans 50 naira to survive.see the dirty kind of houses people are living because of high house rent.Agent fee is 50%..in short..are you sure you actually live in Lagos abi osogbo??

I don't engaged people in this type of your discussions.

Compare Lagos with other states in Nigeria in terms of verifiable statistics.

Mind you, I don't campaign for anybody, but fact and figures don't lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by Pabloma: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tochi3:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by Pabloma: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Emary:
How sustainable is this increment when Lagos is N5,281T in debt? We can expect more taxation during the next 4yrs to cover it. SMH!

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by oneMalik: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
When you make people happy , God is happy.

fulfil your promise o OGA ... no room for fuckup !

meanwhile dont forget ;

Vote for TINUBU of ROYALTY !
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by Glead(m): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Trick to cover up excessive spending
No be today !
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by Billygee2u: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Imortal001:
Sanwo olu increase salary because, the civil servant women rally for Tinubu. Politrician always perform miracle during election season.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by Billygee2u: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I Love Lagos

Tinubu has stolen all the money to the extent that we are now increasing salaries in Lagos.

Is that not a miracle?
Do you know how much is Lagos internal debt?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by Sonyboom765: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
Of course based on delusion bigotry n foolishness but on antecede in education security economy transport IGR health empowerment etc Tinubu bet both jointly or separately by very wide margin.

Imortal001:

Obi is a better option than atiku and tinubu thats all i have to tell you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by effiency01(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
I pray the fool in your state increase staff salary as he did. Ati oko wa ba ileje. Hypocrisy kill u dere.
adeskee:
Imagine this fool wanting to increase staff salary when election is right in the corner.

God will not only punish you jide,but also the atole
Asinwin that imposed you on us.

We're not going back,come 2023,lagos is for lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 12:51am On Oct 05, 2022
Any Eastern wey go benefit and still slander Tinubu na fire go catch ur nyansh
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:06am On Oct 05, 2022
Sanwo olu doing everything possible towin peoples heart to believe in tinubu, chai
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 2:21am On Oct 05, 2022
This is 2023 strategy. These our politicians are so smart. They are very calculative. They know that with the increment, they will be able to gather the whole of Lagos for Tinubu. If only Nigerians have conscience and remain objective, Nigeria won't be a place where everyone is running out from.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by olatuns2017: 3:37am On Oct 05, 2022
Tochi3:

IPOB frustrated

Pained

Your govs will continue to be your enemies
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by olatuns2017: 3:38am On Oct 05, 2022
jimcaddy:
This is 2023 strategy. These our politicians are so smart. They are very calculative. They know that with the increment, they will be able to gather the whole of Lagos for Tinubu. If only Nigerians have conscience and remain objective, Nigeria won't be a place where everyone is running out from.

Good things will stop from you because your gov is contesting elections

Werey omo

Go to your state and tell your gov to reduce salary
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by olatuns2017: 3:56am On Oct 05, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1577252452000182273?t=1qCCb7QWy2acu5vVf5xRbw&s=19

"Sanwo-Olu increases salary because of 2023 election..."-Wailers whose Governors are owing months of salary arrears even without accepting the New Minimum Wage.

Why can't your State Governor also pay your siblings salary arrears because of elections?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by deepwater(f): 4:26am On Oct 05, 2022
GboyegaD:
Electoral gimmicks and this topic is misleading.
I guess people don't listen. He said they are working on how they will increase salaries and people are jubilating.
How and when are they implementing the increase? How much is the increment?

I am surprised you are the 1st to make a sensible and correct interpretation of the video.

I never knew nairalanders were this gullible!
They are already fighting amongst themselves on a very wrong premise.

Even the one called seunmsg
Indeed Nigerians deserve their type of leaders
I have never seen such uneducated educated bunches any where before
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by ejimatic: 5:57am On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by Basher8583: 6:24am On Oct 05, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Let Tinubu steal my state (Delta and Edo) treasury so we can see Lagos type of development.

Hahahaha!!!! Spot on.
Laff don kill me finish for here oh.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by udeh3(m): 6:36am On Oct 05, 2022
Perfectbeing:

Do you mean, Delta State should be capital of Nigeria for more than 40yrs and most federal government investment and multinational companies head offices be moved to Delta State?

Please, explain
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by KingofHearts(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2022
Create a problem,
Then tell them you are aware of the problem,
Tell them you have a solution,
Announce a solution,
They will rejoice and be happy,
They will remain under control,
After a while,create another problem.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2022
udeh3:

Do you mean, Delta State should be capital of Nigeria for more than 40yrs and most federal government investment and multinational companies head offices be moved to Delta State?

Please, explain
Nigeria with all her vast resources, wealth (of which the same Lagos is part of) has still not realized her potential up till date even though more than 30 persons have Governed the country.
It means not everybody can realize the potential of a State or country.

Tinubu solved a lot of problems in Lagos, increase the IGR of Lagos and built plenty infrastructures.

Delta State, though not as rich as Lagos is rich enough to have seen more than it's current development.

Bayelsa, the smallest State in Nigeria with just 8 LGA, should have seen better development than it currently has.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari Did Not Release Details Of Stolen Asset Recovered– Lai Mohammed / Dele Momodu Slams Follower Over Buhari Photo With Aisha / Nnamdi Kanu To Stay Longer In Israel, Travel Document Expires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.