Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

I’m Unhappy Youth Joblessness Could Lead To Anarchy In Nigeria – Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Unhappy Youth Joblessness Could Lead To Anarchy In Nigeria – Kwankwaso (149 Views)

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns / 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari / Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Unhappy Youth Joblessness Could Lead To Anarchy In Nigeria – Kwankwaso by naijabetlee(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
The presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) Rabiu Kwankwaso has expressed dismay over the rate of youth joblessness among the Nigerian youths.

He expressed concern that if the issue of joblessness is not addressed, it could lead to anarchy in the country.

Kwankwaso, made this assertion during the weekend, following a closed-door meeting with NNPP stalwarts in Jalingo, Taraba State capital where he also commissioned the party’s offices.

According to him, the level of joblessness among youths have now made many to turn to drug abuse and banditry.

The NNPP candidate, however, pledged to restore the country’s glory if elected next year.

Who will win the 2023 Presidential Election? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

He said he has the capacity to reposition Nigeria’s economy, security and infrastructure, which according to him, pushed him to join the presidential race.

Kwankwaso said, “Well, you see, our strategy normally is to allow people to continue to underrate us. Our politics is underground, not in the air. People could see and touch our supporters and these are committed supporters,” the former Kano State governor added.

“People who very much believe in our ideology; believe that if we are given the opportunity, we are in a position to change many things for the better, and therefore, they also believe that if we get the position, the country will be a better place. That is why you see so many people everywhere in the country showing solidarity for our candidature,” he added.

Meanwhile, Kwankwaso has promised to run an all-inclusive government if he wins next year’s presidential election.

He said, some months back, many people doubted the party’s chances going into next year’s general elections. He, however, said the situation is now different.

“Seven months ago when we decided to join this party, many people thought we were not going anywhere,” Kwankwaso noted. “But by the grace of God, today in this country, everybody knows us,” he said.

Re: I’m Unhappy Youth Joblessness Could Lead To Anarchy In Nigeria – Kwankwaso by Softmirror: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin

THERE ARE BLUE COLLAR JOBS EVERY WHERE YOU LOOK AT IN THIS BLESSED COUNTRY. THE PROBLEM IS THE MENTALITY OF OUR YOUTH. MAJORITY ARE JUST TOO LAZY AND TOO PROUD MOST OF ALL THEY ARE VERY IMPATIENCE, THEY WANT TO GET RICH VERY FAST.

THERE IS A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY WHO CHOSE TO JOIN A CAR WASH ENTERPRISE AS AN EMPLOYEE. SHE REMAINED FOCUS DESPITE ALL CRITICISM AND AFTER A YEAR AND A HALF, SHE STARTED HER'S. TODAY SHE HAS NOTHING LESS THAN 30 EMPLOYEES BECAUSE SHE IS INNOVATIVE ENOUGH INCLUDE A GAZEBO WHERE PEOPLE REFRESH THEMSELVES WHILE WAITING FOR THEIR CAR.

WHAT SHE MAKES IN A DAY EXCEEDEDS WHAT A WHITE COLLAR EMPLOYEE IS PAID 6 TIMES THE MINIMUM WAGE AT THE END OF THE MONTH.

Re: I’m Unhappy Youth Joblessness Could Lead To Anarchy In Nigeria – Kwankwaso by OfoIgbo: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
This Kwankwaso of a man is all out to copy Peter Obi.

Yesterday he was talking about moving the country from consumption to production.

Today he is talking about the incubating anarchy that will burst into the open if the youths joblessness is not well handled.

Copycat. I thought he kept boasting of his Phd. Why is he copying Obi?

He even talked about restructuring Nigeria. And we all know that people like Kwankwaso, Shettima, Buhari will rather sell their balls to a dibia for 20 naira, than support restructuring of Nigeria
Re: I’m Unhappy Youth Joblessness Could Lead To Anarchy In Nigeria – Kwankwaso by laiperi: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Youths joblessness could lead to Anarchy or Youths joblessness has already led to Anarchy.

We are on a slippery slop, gripped by Vagabonds-In-Power. Nobody knows the end of the barrel.

Just look at our choices for President.
Re: I’m Unhappy Youth Joblessness Could Lead To Anarchy In Nigeria – Kwankwaso by DukeofUmueri247: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
One thing I keep praying to God everyday is for him to keep Kwankwoso in the race so that he will split both the votes of APC and PDP in the core North...

(1) (Reply)

Atiku, Okowa Storm Bauchi, Welcome Ex-deputy Gov, Other APC Defectors / Police To Sanction Atiku Abubakar's Wife's Orderly For Carrying Her Bag / Nigerians Living In Abject Poverty, CAN Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.