Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. (1284 Views)

Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State / The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

yoruba ancestors are more useless compared to any tribe that is yet to be identified in nigeria, it's a big shame indeed.
Bunch of fearful COWARDS.

No matter how you rubbish him, put him on truck, or put packets of cigarettes besides him, or claim it's in his pocket, or increase his eyes size. We reasonable NIGERIA will never allow any rubbish candidate to turn NIGERIA into ADAMAWA, Anambra or even Kano. We are tired of people trooping to Lagos, we want equal developments everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by Kagd10: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

yoruba ancestors are more useless compared to any tribe that is yet to be identified in nigeria, it's a big shame indeed.
Bunch of fearful COWARDS.

When the British came into Nigeria, Yoruba were the civilised folks and clothed unlike your people who were found naked eating eachother's human flesh. Very hateul people.

Na Yoruba birthed the Nigeria democracy that you enjoy today.

Banjo, a Yoruba was the one who successfully led and won most of biafra battles. The day Ojukwu betrayed him and killed him was the day he started to lose in numbers. Bunch of betraying backstabbing chest beating trash.

Yoruba don't chestbeast like you uselesssss trash who cry about people who didn't rule you or your papa. You dey mad!
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by Okoroawusa: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
I don't have comment . Anyone that has comment should please comment
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by OVB123: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
The same Anambra I dey.. That woman never left the four corners of her house.

Useless Agbadorian Yoots embarassed
Let be truthful to ourselves, peter obi didn't do anything in anambra state. Take it or leave it, he was a monumental failure.
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Useless write up like the tribe itself grin
Yes, a tribe names after drugs, igbo. 90% of your citizens are in prisons spread across the world
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by bender79: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Peter Obi established ANIDS Anambra integrated development strategy which focussed on health and education. Before Peter there was no accredidated teaching hospital in Anambra. Anambra was ranked number 1 in Waec during his tenure. Peter obi built access roads from rural to urban areas in the state which earned Anambra as the state with the best road network in Nigeria. He cleared agberos from the streets of Anambra and reduced to the nearest minimum robbery attacks in Onitsha which was a night mare. He brought about integrated power projects to Awka to support the industrial layout....
Peter Obi is not a flamboyant person he rather invests in human capital than share the money the way urchins would have wished for..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
OVB123:
Let be truthful to ourselves, peter obi didn't do anything in anambra state. Take it or leave it, he was a monumental failure.
How come an agbado maggot is judging Peter Obi from the creeks in osogbo? you're just a clown. I'm in the state and will tell you what is happened here (Sick bastards everywhere) grin grin
You're assuming he's thieffnubu who is a colossal failure to the entire nigeria.

Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

How come an agbado maggot is judging Peter Obi from the creeks in osogbo? you're just a clown. I'm in the state and will tell you what is happened here (Sick bastards everywhere) grin grin
You're assuming he's thieffnubu who is a colossal failure to the entire nigeria.

Anambra people complaining about your failed governor

https://www.nairaland.com/7265227/throwback-2012-thread-where-nairalanders
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
bender79:
Peter Obi established ANIDS Anambra integrated development strategy which focussed on health and education. Before Peter there was no accredidated teaching hospital in Anambra. Anambra was ranked number 1 in Waec during his tenure. Peter obi built access roads from rural to urban areas in the state which earned Anambra as the state with the best road network in Nigeria. He cleared agberos from the streets of Anambra and reduced to the nearest minimum robbery attacks in Onitsha which was a night mare. He brought about integrated power projects to Awka to support the industrial layout....
Peter Obi is not a flamboyant person he rather invests in human capital than share the money the way urchins would have wished for..
You just love to stress yourself cry , Who told you they don't know? Na you get time for those HYPOCRITES embarassed
If na me, I won't list a damn single thing for those AGBADORIAN URCHINS undecided

Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by Kagd10: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
bender79:

Peter Obi only returned missionaries schools back to their owners. That was all.

He converted Amaku general hospital into teaching hospital but could only build one private ward in it. In fact see what has become of the teaching hospital today.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/anambra-teaching-hospital-in-ruins/
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Anambra people complaining about your failed governor

https://www.nairaland.com/7265227/throwback-2012-thread-where-nairalanders
You mean yoruba urchins complaining under disguise? We know una, ONLY A FOOL WON'T KNOW grin

Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by bender79: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Peter Obi only returned missionaries schools back to their owners. That was all.

He converted Amaku general hospital into teaching hospital but could only build one private ward. In fact see what has become of the teaching hospital today. https://www.sunnewsonline.com/anambra-teaching-hospital-in-ruins/
ok you now agree he did something. That is all....
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Yes, a tribe names after drugs, igbo. 90% of your citizens are in prisons spread across the world
Atleats they are bold to an extent, what of ur useless tribe with chicken balls roaming about in POVERTY grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Atleats they are bold to an extent, what of ur useless tribe with chicken balls roaming about in POVERTY grin grin
A tribe names after drugs, Igbi, why won't they be bold, fake billionaire, where poverty have either killed them, or they are in prisons spread across the universe.
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by Kagd10: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
bender79:
ok you now agree he did something. That is all....

Nothing tangible tbh. He couldn't even grow his state revenue but you keep hating on Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa. Tinubu wasn't part of any federal administration nor your Governor nor President nor Senator.

On the other hand, Peter Obi was part of Jonathan's federal administration and was the one who chaired the bogus privatisation of electricity disco which Nigerians are still suffering from the effect today. Also, Peter Obi was the master planner behind Madueke's corruption case.
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by Viraltrends123: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

You mean yoruba urchins complaining under disguise? We know una, ONLY A FOOL WON'T KNOW grin
LoL, complaining in 2012, I have forgotten, you just left prison, you've lost count of date

Seun nlfpmod
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by bender79: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Nothing tangible tbh. He couldn't even grow his state revenue but you keep hating on Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa. Tinubu wasn't part of any federal administration nor your Governor nor President nor Senator.

On the other hand, Peter Obi was part of Jonathan's federal administration and was the one who chaired the bogus privatisation of electricity disco which Nigerians are still suffering from the effect today. Also, Peter Obi was the master planner behind Madueke's corruption case.
He couldn't grow his revenue base but he saved so much and left zero debt compared to Tinubu who grew the revenue and left the state indebted. So who is more sensible among the two?
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by Kagd10: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
bender79:
He couldn't grow his revenue base but he saved so much and left zero debt compared to Tinubu who grew the revenue and left the state indebted. So who is more sensible among the two?

You mean this below? Lol.

Obiano said Obi only left him with 9b + 26b eurobond but with 127b debt.

Tinubu on the other hand improved Lagos revenue, gave Lagos with several investment before he left and built several infrastructures.

Also, I repeat Tinubu wasn't part of any federal administration like Peter Obi who was in Jonathan's federal administration

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by christistruth01: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by bender79: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean this below? Lol.

Obiano said Obi only left him with 9b + 26b eurobond but with 127b debt.

Tinubu on the other hand improved Lagos revenue, gave Lagos with several investment before he left and built several infrastructures.

Also, I repeat Tinubu wasn't part of any federal administration like Peter Obi who was in Jonathan's federal administration
Lol. After Obiano admitted he used the savings to build Anambra airport.
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by Kagd10: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
bender79:
Lol. After Obiano admitted he used the savings to build Anambra airport.

Obiano never stated such with his mouth.

Na dem say dem say gibberish.
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by bender79: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Obiano never stated such with his mouth.

Na dem say dem say gibberish.

you can Google it. But I'm still wondering why an executive will raise the revenue of his state and leave the same state in serious debt. Like the british say penny wise pound foolish
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LoL, complaining in 2012, I have forgotten, you just left prison, you've lost count of date

Seun nlfpmod
I have so much to do with my time.. yorubas are piece of shit as long as I'm concerned. embarassed tongue

Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by Kagd10: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
bender79:
you can Google it. But I'm still wondering why an executive will raise the revenue of his state and leave the same state in serious debt. Like the british say penny wise pound foolish

Bring it here. Na dem dem say gibberish which you were all saying Taraba governor said Obiano told him bla bla bla.. that was during the campaign for PDP while Obi was in PDP. Obiano never stated such with his mouth.
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by Kagd10: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

I have so much to do with my time.. yorubas are piece of shit as long as I'm concerned. embarassed tongue

You're describing yourselves and your family. Just as how you laced ogbete market with poo! Dirty people. Same people want to turn Lagos market to their poo laced ogbete market
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by OVB123: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Just tell me what he did in anambra state?
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by 2elliot: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Of course you can't. Uselesssss people who won't face their leaders in the SE but will be insulting those who didn't rule them, their papa or their mothers.
urchin
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by AsomughaChuks05: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
As onye Anambra who has witnessed military and civilian administrations in the state up close and personal, what this woman said is the raw truth. I call it raw because most Anambra people know it but herd mentality of wanting to follow the loudest chorus as dictated by media spinners made many to refuse to acknowledge it or to deny it outrightly. Peter Obi was completely clueless in governance of the state which was why he resorted to gifting churches and friends state resources to pass time. He also helped himself to the loot as it pleased him. I don't really blame those outside Anambra who think he has a clue of what he says whenever he opens his mouth to speak. The man has been viciously packaged by a standing team of media handlers for this opportune time. Nigerians just don't know the frightening level of fraud and lies they are dealing with.
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kagd10:

You're describing yourselves and your family. Just as how you laced ogbete market with poo! Dirty people. Same people want to turn Lagos market to their poo laced ogbete market
F*ucking COWARDS
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by william1ehsan: 7:18am On Oct 05, 2022
Someone already posted the achievements of Peter Obi long ago, I don't have time for pigs from southwest, SO GO & VERIFY.Someone already posted the achievements of Peter Obi long ago, I don't have time for pigs from southwest, SO GO & VERIFY....
Re: Peter Obi Did Nothing In Anambra while he was Governor, Lady. Photos And Video. by Rapuru14: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2022
dplordx:
Peter use Anambra money do business. He also kept some in foreign bank. Half Anambra people don run commot finish. Even his senior campaign manager the PSquare brothers don japa fully relocat for Yoruba land for Lagos. Na Tinubu be the generational headache of his hopelessly jealous tribe. Thank God say Lagos no share border with AfghaEastern. Hahaha. Na werey Dey campaign for Peter Obiturary the guy na classic definition of Super-failure. He fail for Anambra, he go fail till kingdom come

Stale lines from Urchin WhatsApp group.

Copy another one or your admin don run out of lies?

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Wife Joins The Campaign Train In Markudi, Benue State / States that PDP, APC & LP will win in 2023 presidential election / One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.