Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) (56498 Views)

Peter Obi Should Leave Lagos And Go To Anambra And Campaign. Lagos Deputy Govern / Funke Akindele Announced As PDP Lagos Deputy Governor Candidate / COVID-19?: Haroun Olalekan Hamzat Is Dead. Lagos Deputy-Governor's Brother Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by bukarolz: 2:55am On Oct 05, 2022
Someone should ask this mofo if he's got more investment in Lagos than PO. Bigot has failed to understand that Lagos was former capital of Nigeria.

Idiots claiming Lagos that was jointly developed by

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by bukarolz: 2:56am On Oct 05, 2022
Someone should ask this mofo if he's got more investment in Lagos than PO. Bigot has failed to understand that Lagos was former capital of Nigeria.

Idiots claiming Lagos that was jointly developed by all. Heathen!

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by pepericozi: 2:57am On Oct 05, 2022
People will just open their mouth to talk without engaging their brain.

Is he saying that Tinubu should only campaign in Lagos to win election?

Shior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by moshino(m): 3:00am On Oct 05, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39g8byB1pTY

Peter Obi is campaigning in Lagos because we developed and stabilized it. He should go back to his state and campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor, Babafemi Hamzat (video)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/peter-obi-is-campaigning-in-lagos-because-we-developed-and-stabilized-it-he-should-go-back-to-his-state-and-campaign-lagos-deputy-governor-babafemi-hamzat-video-2.html

These are the bigoted fools in government, and one wonders why the country is a total mess.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by ada9ja(f): 3:01am On Oct 05, 2022
dplordx:
Can he go back to his shyyyythole filthy Anambra to campaign? Let him go back to his Dubai filled with kidnappers and UGM to campaign

Y not?

The question should be can Tinubu and Atiku go there to campaign?
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by ada9ja(f): 3:03am On Oct 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

I support this video and its statement.

Peter Obi packed his family and abandoned Anambra people to their fate with terrorism. He contributed to the terrorism. He was building brewery to produce alcohol and consumption, when Tinubu was creating infrastructure to empower.

Do u mean this? Or thats ur level of education?
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by wolebest: 3:05am On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Babafemi Hamzat is a tribal bigot tongue

Has he seen Obi physically in any of the rallies conducted by obedients group of movements

He should be attacking obedients group of Nigerians that are holding rallies for Obi to go to Anambratongue.

Hamzat has given it to you!!!

Obi should go to the grassroots in Anambra where he did this, he did that wotowoto...... He could not stay in APGA and keeps running from one party to another from PDP to APGA to PDP to Labour Party.

No identity, from pillar to post. ... Political Ashawo dey smell.

It's a matter of what institutions, legacy and structures you leave behind in office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Levels1(m): 3:13am On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Babafemi Hamzat is a tribal bigot tongue

Has he seen Obi physically in any of the rallies conducted by obedients group of movements

He should be attacking obedients group of Nigerians that are holding rallies for Obi to go to Anambratongue.

But he's right.
They say charity begins at home.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Acidosis(m): 3:15am On Oct 05, 2022
They forget that over 75% of Lagos residents today are not Lagos indigenes but "foreigners" like "Obi. grin So when you say things like this, you're demarketing your party. And these 75% of the people, whom you have reminded that they have no place in Lagos, will teach you and your party a lesson.

BloomingDale:

I support him. They are lucky I'm not the governor of Lagos state. Peter Obi and his supporters would have been crying blood by now. Wotowoto and Vawulence would have been reigning down on them relentlessly.

That's why no one in your lineage can become a governor.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by olatuns2017: 3:18am On Oct 05, 2022
ExAngel007:

Peter Obi is campaigning in Lagos because we developed and stabilized it. He should go back to his state and campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor, Babafemi Hamzat (video)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/peter-obi-is-campaigning-in-lagos-because-we-developed-and-stabilized-it-he-should-go-back-to-his-state-and-campaign-lagos-deputy-governor-babafemi-hamzat-video-2.html

Fake news

If you don't understand Yoruba

Go to hell
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by olatuns2017: 3:20am On Oct 05, 2022
bukarolz:

Idiots claiming Lagos that was jointly developed by all. Heathen!

Y can't obi invest in his state

Obi can't even hold rally on Monday in SE

Shame

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by DDDDDav: 3:35am On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:

Tribal Bigot are the people hating Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa. Go face your leaders in the SE

Also, Ijebu are part of Lagos. Sink that into your skull. Most importantly, Lagos is a Yoruba state. Sink that into your patheticc skull. .

You and your generation can never be fortunate. Ogun go kill all of Una. Useless pigs setting Nigeria backward
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by markmartins79: 3:52am On Oct 05, 2022
The only stuff I dnt understand is when he said 'after we developed lagos'. He is even rating himself.
Obi u r mentioning has not even been to Lagos to campaign and u r shaking.
I wonder if it's only Obi that is contesting and everyone is just after Obi.
Ur tribalism will not help ur Agbado man.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by markmartins79: 3:56am On Oct 05, 2022
wolebest:

Hamzat has given it to you!!!

Obi should go to the grassroots in Anambra where he did this, he did that wotowoto...... He could not stay in APGA and keeps running from one party to another from PDP to APGA to PDP to Labour Party.

No identity, from pillar to post. ... Political Ashawo dey smell.

It's a matter of what institutions, legacy and structures you leave behind in office.

u can't even understand what u just typed!
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Micval: 4:01am On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=117271434] cool

You want unknown gunmen to attack him.. Obi won't try such

Honestly I really don't engage Obi Supporters anymore... They are far from reality

Ngige has a home in VGC , Obi has a home in Ikoyi, Obiano has his in ikoyi they are all past Anambra Governors

Yet the man that managed lagos since 1999 you won't support him

And Tinubu that built Lagos has a home in London where he always run to drive bicycle and rest
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Asour: 4:11am On Oct 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Honestly I really don't engage Obi Supporters anymore... They are far from reality

Ngige has a home in VGC , Obi has a home in Ikoyi, Obiano has his in ikoyi they are all past Anambra Governors

True.

And they all have abodes in Abuja too.

Do we vote for the former FCT Minister too?
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Moh247: 4:13am On Oct 05, 2022
Asour:

True.

And they all have abodes in Abuja too.

Do we vote for the former FCT Minister too?

If El Rufai contest later on he has my vote
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Diligence: 4:15am On Oct 05, 2022
Why do YM Yoruba Muslims reason from their anus.
Though not all, many YM Yoruba Muslims are the real black sheep of great Yoruba race. Have you not realised that despite their education or exposure they still talk like agberos.... remember that Akintola of Music?!?

This Hamzat is whipping up sentiments and narratives, the consequences of which, I bet, he's not ready to face. Cowards!

Who in their senses should be campaigning for APC, Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim ticket??

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
VoteWisely
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by oyeb15: 4:19am On Oct 05, 2022
Lagos developed itself. Even d Tinubu gangs are slowing down d development due to their massive impunity.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by ImperialYoruba: 4:34am On Oct 05, 2022
nostradamoss:

You see how stupid and foolish you are ...You senseless idiot,when did Lagos become a country?
Peter Obi has every right to do what ever he wants in Lagos and remember yourba cowards don't own Lagos .for your information
Mumu

You freak.

Your dull Obi is an IDP. An internally displaced person. I dare him to show up in SE and lead a rally in town. See if his furck up does not get treated by Simon Ekpa from faraway Finland.

Tell Obi go campaign in his state, Anambra, lets see if he come out alive.

Ifeanyi Ubah, where you dey? Come show this guy your bullet ridden convoy.
cheesy cheesy

Obi ruined Anambra, we dont want him to ruin Lagos. Its time to send him back home to face the legacy he left for Anambra people.

Send Obi home.

3 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Kagd10: 4:38am On Oct 05, 2022
Metrofox:

lol ..what percentage of your salary for you spend on food and transport.? enjoy your mediocre life mehn you're not above the poverty line sorry .support sensible politicians

Another gibberish which your brain keep forgetting the fact that Tinubu isn't your President. You dey ment?
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:

What should then be used to promote Tinubu? Anambra?

You have yet to answer my question. I ask again, was it the bridge that developed Lagos according to your Stoopid Brain? Or if federal government didn't build bridges in other states?

I repeat, Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa.
nonsense man like u. Even if Tinubu is inside a coffin u will vote him if the only other option is obi.

It's game over for your hate. Brace yourself to honor the Obidient man next year
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Kagd10: 4:43am On Oct 05, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
nonsense man like u. Even if Tinubu is inside a coffin u will vote him if the only other option is obi.

It's game over for your hate. Brace yourself to honor the Obidient man next year

Hate is hating on Tinubu who's not your President, Governor nor Senator nor part of any federal administration unlike Peter Obi who was actually part of Jonathan's federal administration and was the one who chaired the bogus privatisation of Nigeria's electricity disco which is still affecting Nigerians today. Heck, Peter Obi was the master planner behind Madueke's corruption. I repeat, Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Gerrard59(m): 4:46am On Oct 05, 2022
Princedapace:
Omo
I used to feel that people who celebrate leaving Nigeria and migrating abroad are senseless. But after what I have seen in this election of how tribalism is so deep in our country, the hatred, baba, if u get way, run.

As for me, I will leave naija. It has no single hope at all. It is so hopeless. Mehn, i can't just believe the level of tribalism. Wow.
People in office even openly show tribalism

One thing I still don't understand is how Nigerians still force them selves to live together even in the mist of obvious hatred? Omo, blacks no get sense at all.

It is why some of us don't care or bother ourselves with anything about racism. Why bother yourself with racism in a prosperous place when in your supposed home country - rife with poverty - your country's people are very tribalistic? I rather live a prosperous country filled with racists than in Nigeria in its privation condition.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Gerrard59(m): 4:50am On Oct 05, 2022
CSTRR:

Clown.

Peter obi lives in onitsha.

He has extended his outreach all across Nigeria and even to the diaspora in Europe and America.

His first official rally kicked off in Jos, plateau State.

Infact, he is probably still in America selling his message.

So what is so special about this Lagos?

Wetin dey freak una sef?

It was not a rally sef. Some traditional rulers in Plateau invited him to give a speech. Peter Obi has not officially started his campaign tour. It is why I am appalled but not stunned by the statement from the deputy governor.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Oyecool: 4:55am On Oct 05, 2022
But he has said the obvious let Obi start his campaign in Anambra and for your information make at least a state in the East where any other igbos can be nominated for elections and be voted for by the state home citizens.
vengertime:
Both this fool and Tinubu are not from Lagos State
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by ImperialYoruba: 4:56am On Oct 05, 2022
ExAngel007:

I am proud to repeat what I said before. I support Dep Gov. Hamzat's statement.

He spoke the truth.

Those who built alcohol factory to get youths drunk and driven to criminality should go home and face the music. They should not run away from the monster they created in Anambra. Obi, go and lead a Monday rally in Anambra. Defy Simon Ekpa order. Show leadership and take the state back from terrorists.

If Tinubu had not created economic opportunities in Lagos millions of yanminri will not be able to feed their family today. Due to very high population density, many would have perished in SE. Obi himself would not think about coming to Lagos because lack of opportunities would push creative energetic youths in Lagos into idleness, and from there into criminality. But thank God someone had vision and was kind and compassionate to put youths first. Today Lagos is a refuge for Anambra people under hardship back home.

Obi is a dullard, and cruel. He was poisoning youths with intoxicants and investing in their destruction. Today, those destroyed youths have taken ownership of Anambra, turned into war zone. Chased Obi out of town.

Obi must return to village.

3 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by smsinnigeria(m): 4:57am On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=117271434] cool

Not only in Lagos they have house. Many Nigerians have houses abroad. Tinubu has house in London I guess that is where he is now. I don't just get the madness over Lagos. Atiku has house in Dubai. When you can afford to buy house aside your village you are free to buy. This is una one Nigeria.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Roycemadeit(m): 5:01am On Oct 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You want unknown gunmen to attack him... Obi won't try such

Honestly, I don't engage Obi Supporters anymore... They are far from reality

Ngige has a home in VGC, Obi has a home in Ikoyi, and Obiano has his in ikoyi they are all past Anambra Governors

Yet the man that managed Lagos since 1999 you won't support him

This post is incredible.

One who doesn't know better would have thought Lagos popped out from BAT's mouth.

It's either you know that the state's revenue is split between "the manager" and the residents of the state or you don't know Ikoyi, VGC has been in existence before 1999.

Is it logical for a past governor to appoint governors after him?

Should a state have a manager or godfather?

Has he not infringed the rights of the electorates?
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by jamjo: 5:04am On Oct 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

I support him. They are lucky I'm not the governor of Lagos state. Peter Obi and his supporters would have been crying blood by now. Wotowoto and Vawulence would have been reigning down on them relentlessly.

What are this madness and obsession all about with Peter Obi, the one some of you call the Twitter president, the one with no structures why is he giving you all sleepless nights? Obi is not running to be Lagos state governor, he is running to be Nigerian president. As such, it is his constitutional right to campaign in the thirty-six states of the federation and FCT. The Labor party has not started its campaign what is happening is just pure organic love from the citizens who want to hire him to be their president, Labor Party has no hand whatsoever in all the rallies. Some of you are ignorant that Obi-dient cannot do it in the East; others are saying they can't do it in Anambra, Nsukka, Enugu, Owerri, Awka, Umuahia, Aba, Ekwulobia and even Onitsha has done it twice. Tinubu supporters in the East have even done it in Owerri before this Lagos. When Peter Obi and the Labor Party start their campaign, they will do it in all the five Eastern states and they will come back to Lagos as many times they want and you all cannot do anything about it. Take a good product to any market it will always sell.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by seunmsg(m): 5:06am On Oct 05, 2022
guywitzerogal:
So from your interpretation now you see nothing wrong with that statement? Ask those campaigning if they can't go to there state, if someone from Adamawa or Anambra said this will you come here and be saying it's a fake news?

What is wrong with the statement? Can Peter Obi campaign in Anambra state on Monday?

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Verysmart101: 5:14am On Oct 05, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

I support this video and its statement.

Peter Obi packed his family and abandoned Anambra people to their fate with terrorism. He contributed to the terrorism. He was building brewery to produce alcohol and consumption, when Tinubu was creating infrastructure to empower.

Ur so stupid.is hamzat a Lagosian?Why can't he live in Ogun state his home state? Animal

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / ₦‎620 Per Litre: This Isn’t What We Voted For, Tinubu’s Supporter Laments / Reno Omokri Lists 'The Wealthiest People In Nigeria In 1965'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.