Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) (56450 Views)

Peter Obi Should Leave Lagos And Go To Anambra And Campaign. Lagos Deputy Govern / Funke Akindele Announced As PDP Lagos Deputy Governor Candidate / COVID-19?: Haroun Olalekan Hamzat Is Dead. Lagos Deputy-Governor's Brother Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by guywitzerogal(m): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
So from your interpretation now you see nothing wrong with that statement? Ask those campaigning if they can't go to there state, if someone from Adamawa or Anambra said this will you come here and be saying it's a fake news?
seunmsg:

The part in bold is outrightly false and misleading. Why do you guys lie about just everything?

The deputy governor never said anything close to what you’re reporting. He said “those campaigning about, can he campaign in his state? They came to Lagos because Lagos is good and we want it to continue to be good. We are not chasing anybody away. However, it is those of us that made Lagos good that will make Nigeria good; that’s why it is Asiwaju’s turn”

Dear seun and Mynd44, I took my time to interpret what the deputy said into English. As you can see, the OP is false, misleading and with intent of causing ethic division. Rule 8 of the forum is very clear: Don’t post false information on Nairaland. You guys either kill fake news or fake news will kill the forum.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by ipobarethieves: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
cool very good

Charity begins @ home
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Greenback: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bloated and empty... All they know is make noise.

Is Lagos not part of Nigeria?
Disgusting human beings

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sukersoc:
By this time next year, he'll be queuing in line to welcome president Peter Obi on state visit to lagos. If you know, you know

Only a 3rd Class Dullard or worse will believe Obi can even come third.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by asanausana91: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Babafemi Hamzat is a tribal bigot tongue

Has he seen Obi physically in any of the rallies conducted by obedients group of movements

He should be attacking obedients group of Nigerians that are holding rallies for Obi to go to Anambratongue.
I saw Obi in Jos rally.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by ogbonti: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Dvdpity:
Corrupt bastards talking. Is Obi campaigning for governor of Lagos State? Brainless idiots. I wonder why Nigerians are so happy that they are suffering, dollar is 720 naira. They cannot even feed themselves, poor bastards, they are being killed every day. Scammers and ritualist on the rise. Terrorists roaming freely. And they are ready to vote APC again, their educational systems has been destroyed by APC government. The brains of the black man is backwards. Tomorrow they will be rushing to EU and America. Stay in your shit hole country and keep electing corrupt druggie bastards and terrorist to keep ruling you people. Slaves.

best response ever

after electing useless druggies
and corrupt leaders - they will flock to mercy land and anywhere mega crusades are being held for God to help them be safe and find a job or some miracle money - forgetting that God cannot be fooled…. God have us a brain and a sound mind to think and make decisions and if we fail to use it, how is that the responsibility of God to hear our meaningless prayers ? Nigerians are always praying for things they can solve so easily and I guess God is tired of Nigerians already!

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by GodsOwnMan: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
He said can obi campaign in his own state? He is campaigning in Lagos because we don't have sit a home in Lagos.

STOP posting fake news.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by LegendHero(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
How I wish he actually said this

But the video I heard is nothing like the topic. Nigeria media and twisting any Yoruba word is like 5 & 6.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by omenka(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You want unknown gunmen to attack him.. Obi won't try such

Honestly I really don't engage Obi Supporters anymore... They are far from reality

Ngige has a home in VGC , Obi has a home in Ikoyi, Obiano has his in ikoyi they are all past Anambra Governors

Yet the man that managed lagos since 1999 you won't support him

Look how visibly upset our brothers from across the river are. They've forgotten their useless candidate said the same thing to El Rufai few years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Marpol2021(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
slowpoke present your own and let's see who will support you...
Moh247:

Atleast am not like obi that presented GCE and idiots are Supporting him
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by omenka(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:

But the video I heard is nothing like the topic. Nigeria media and twisting any Yoruba word is like 5 & 6.

Also wish he did. Obi said the same to el Rufai few years back.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by mestrophil(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
The Man want to Trend and Cover Up for His SON that was Cut In the Rally of oBidient..Have you Guys ever Seen Him Talk before...He always Always Mr Governor.... Supervise Project and Go to Palaces with Him...He does not Have Power on His Own ..
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by OsunOriginal: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39g8byB1pTY

Peter Obi is campaigning in Lagos because we developed and stabilized it. He should go back to his state and campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor, Babafemi Hamzat (video)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/peter-obi-is-campaigning-in-lagos-because-we-developed-and-stabilized-it-he-should-go-back-to-his-state-and-campaign-lagos-deputy-governor-babafemi-hamzat-video-2.html

Go where? Who born him?
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by abokikhalifa: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tochi3:
A church Rat deputy governor.. Tribalism have eaten very deep in their blood...

True yorubas should try to disassociate themselves from such babaric mentality....

This is the one Nigeria people like this stone age savage uses to preside over Lagos state and you wonder why their are agberos all over Lagos...

What a out the Aberos at Uper iwake ?
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by meetme01: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I actually support what HE Hamzat said. This will teach other Governors to take their job serious for posterity. It is so awkward when HE Obi is campaigning in Lagos to challenge those who toiled to run Lagos well and he expects no one will challenge him to use his stewardship in office at Anambra to campaign.

OBI did not campaign in Lagos or anywhere. Did you see him there? Just like saying Tinubu campaigned in Ibadan. Did you see him there? There followers did. So, he should just say, OBI's followers should not campaign in Lagos then we know, there is no one Nigeria again. Period
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by SouthSouth1914: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
But Tinubu is not from Lagos.. grin

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Hamzat, is lagos also your home state? You be ijebu man. Your dad was even a traditional ruler there. You shouldn't be in the position of advising obi for a rally in Anambra. So, after staging rally there, which would come up this week, what next? Another joke I guess.

Hamzat should know that Obi is yet to start campaigning. All they saw on October first was arranged by obidients nationwide. Lagos campaign will leave a backlog of traffic for lastma to clear for days.
He is Awori not Ijebu wink
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by MansoryMX(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
I use to think the North are the worst problem in Nigeria! But lately I am having a rethink. If not for BokoHaram and banditry, the Yoruba are the worst set of corrupt, wicked and tribalistic tribe. I mean no offense but it’s the bitter truth and it’s so disgusting

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by LegendHero(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
omenka:
Also wish he did. Obi said the same to el Rufai few years back.

Exactly. It’s time Lagos governors voice out against this uncouth Ndibo so they can know that they’re ancestral land No pass that a River Niger border.

Na why I like Northerners, Wetin concern El-Rufai about being politically correct.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by jejeli: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
See who dey talk, 98% of Lagos people dont even know u
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by realestate99: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tochi3:
A church Rat deputy governor.. Tribalism have eaten very deep in their blood...

True yorubas should try to disassociate themselves from such babaric mentality....

This is the one Nigeria people like this stone age savage uses to preside over Lagos state and you wonder why their are agberos all over Lagos...

Another demented flat brain peasant, are there no agbero in Onitsha? Obi should start his campaign in his terrorized state of Anambra, let us check if unknown gunmen won't distrupt the whole show.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
meetme01:

OBI did not campaign in Lagos or anywhere. Did you see him there? Just like saying Tinubu campaigned in Ibadan. Did you see him there? There followers did. So, he should just say, OBI's followers should not campaign in Lagos then we know, there is no one Nigeria again. Period
How does HE Obi's campaign in Anambra a problem? He should take the advice if he has served Anambrarians well. He can ask same followers to campaign for him on a Monday in Anambra at least to prove HE Hamzat wrong
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by simplesearch: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Is it the same Lagos that was developed during the military Era as the capital of Nigeria, that this one's are claiming to develop and stabilize? Was Lagos a jungle prior 1999, before Afenifere allowed Tinubu contest for the governorship position under their party?

Modified:
All candidate should be allowed to campaign wherever they deemed fit. Aren't we practicing democracy again?

3 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by cyril10(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Very tribalistic set of people

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by IreneJane: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Hamzat, is lagos also your home state? You be ijebu man. Your dad was even a traditional ruler there. You shouldn't be in the position of advising obi for a rally in Anambra. So, after staging rally there, which would come up this week, what next? Another joke I guess.

Hamzat should know that Obi is yet to start campaigning. All they saw on October first was arranged by obidients nationwide. Lagos campaign will leave a backlog of traffic for lastma to clear for days.

Lol who dey tell u story ? Hamza is a bona-fide Eko indigent, go to Isale Eko , go to idumota , go to cms , go and ask about Hamzat. May be you are heard about another hamzat from Ijebu. Popular and wealthy Hamzats from Ijebu are many , also in oyo state ..
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by tholhusomhie: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Just last Friday, a friend called my attention to the fact that he doesn't talk and I confirmed it true. Now he dey talk talk wey no make sense.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by PointZerom: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
dplordx:
Can he go back to his shyyyythole filthy Anambra to campaign? Let him go back to his Dubai filled with kidnappers and UGM to campaign
GeneralOjukwu:

Only a 3rd Class Dullard or worse will believe Obi can even come third.
1DigitalBaby:
That's how it should be
pquaver:
. Is ijebu not yoruba.. Is obi a yoruba man? Yorubas love themselves.. How is it your business? Go and campaign in the state obi built..

Why will you allow yourselves to be fooled?

Why don't you tell Tinubu to use Lagos state hospitals..... This will make more sense.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by ogbonti: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
BloomingDale:

I support him. They are lucky I'm not the governor of Lagos state. Peter Obi and his supporters would have been crying blood by now. Wotowoto and Vawulence would have been reigning down on them relentlessly.

and you honestly can’t think if you want to make it a tribal affair that yorubas are more than non yorubas in Lagos ? all you beating the drums of ethnic war, know yea thou that in today’s Nigeria no one has the monopoly of violence - and that one man with a fully loaded AK 47 can down 200 tribal bigots using dane guns or bow and arrow - so be guided

i wonder why some yorubas are angry about Obi and his crowd of supporters

when yoruba delegates of APC went and collected bribe to choose Tinubu over Osinbajo what where they expecting ? You think as bad as APC is today, if Osinbajo were to be the nominee of the party that Obi will pull this kind of crowd? Osinbajo would have neutralized the Obi effect a great deal BUT you made your choice, collected bribe and chose Emilokan and now you want to blame Obi ? you can’t eat your cake and have it - you sold your conscience for a plate of porridge OR bundle of dollars - so now deal with the effect of marketing the biggest mistake by any incumbent (ruling) party in African political history - the candidacy of Bola Tinubu, a man whose very name is questionable with mountains of controversies surrounding his little body frame!

Attacking Obi for being successful with selling his candidacy to the people is like —/ you didn’t prepare for an exam and how you are accusing the person who came first in the class for talking the position meant for you ? IF you needed to be first in the class - you prepare to be the best not to blame others for being more successful

you people are simply impossible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Musauzor(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Does LASG have a Deputy Governor? I didn't know there was one. An average Yoruba man thinks that no place in Nigeria is developed or habitable except Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by SocialJustice: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Primitive politics.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Cadamlk: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
LegendHero:

He said it.Although ,he did not mention Obi's name.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by newnigerdelta00: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39g8byB1pTY

Peter Obi is campaigning in Lagos because we developed and stabilized it. He should go back to his state and campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor, Babafemi Hamzat (video)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/peter-obi-is-campaigning-in-lagos-because-we-developed-and-stabilized-it-he-should-go-back-to-his-state-and-campaign-lagos-deputy-governor-babafemi-hamzat-video-2.html

Which one be has been caught, person dey talk truth you say caught....Ride on my deputy governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? / Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party / Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.