Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) (56449 Views)

Peter Obi Should Leave Lagos And Go To Anambra And Campaign. Lagos Deputy Govern / Funke Akindele Announced As PDP Lagos Deputy Governor Candidate / COVID-19?: Haroun Olalekan Hamzat Is Dead. Lagos Deputy-Governor's Brother Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by meetme01: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Sir , campaign just started last Thursday and yesterday is the first Monday, I can not find online any campaign by any political party in Onitsha yesterday.
Like I said, if we pepper those Governors like this, they will serve well in office to have legacies to campaign and free to walk around on campaign in their states.

I support it that Obi should go and campaign in his state first.

Sure. After 2023 elections, Nigerians won't be taking for a ride again. Every leader will work assiduously to keep his or her portfolio. We would stop godfatherism and money politics ourselves. It's a gradual process. I know in no distant time, politics won't be enticing like the past especially with the vigour the youths are putting into it.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by princdebola201(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Hamzat, is lagos also your home state? You be ijebu man. Your dad was even a traditional ruler there. You shouldn't be in the position of advising obi for a rally in Anambra. So, after staging rally there, which would come up this week, what next? Another joke I guess.

Hamzat should know that Obi is yet to start campaigning. All they saw on October first was arranged by obidients nationwide. Lagos campaign will leave a backlog of traffic for lastma to clear for days.
blablablabla
aworis, ijebus,egbas,egun,re the sub Yoruba group that first settled in Lagos which qualifies them as indigenes of the state. So hamzat is right to send Obidient to anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by CSTRR: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tareq1105:

Obi is holding rallies everywhere but hasn't held one in his home state Anambra.

That should mean something to you.
Actually, there has been rallies for him in Nnewi and the rest.

So that is a lie.

But let me even assume you are right.

Who are you blaming for that?
A civilian or the federal government?
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Tareq1105: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
CSTRR:
I don't understand these apc people.

There is insecurity in anambra.

It's the Job of the federal government to provide.

Peter Obi is just a civilian and was not responsible for the breakdown of security in that state.
Infact that is why he wants to run for president.

He does not control any security office.

His time as governor was one of the most secured for the state to the extent Evans ran away from anambra

So why do they believe they can shame him?

Do these idiots think at all?

But Lagos is saver for him abi?

Someone made Lagos to be saved for everyone.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by fredoooooo: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Fact..
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Julliet1122: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tochi3:
A church Rat deputy governor.. Tribalism have eaten very deep in their blood...

True yorubas should try to disassociate themselves from such babaric mentality....

This is the one Nigeria people like this stone age savage uses to preside over Lagos state and you wonder why their are agberos all over Lagos...

Go back to your state Tochi
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Cantonese: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
CSTRR:
I don't understand these apc people.

There is insecurity in anambra.

It's the Job of the federal government to provide.

Peter Obi is just a civilian and was not responsible for the breakdown of security in that state.
Infact that is why he wants to run for president.

He does not control any security office.

His time as governor was one of the most secured for the state to the extent Evans ran away from anambra

So why do they believe they can shame him?

Do these idiots think at all?

They never reason properly. Do not forget that blaming others for their failures remains one of their greatest attributes.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Oracleforce: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
I supported Obituary Pthief Before..but the moment I observed that everything about Obi campaign is Igbo. people...then I make a U-turn...

Omo Yoruba don't let anybody deceive you....some few years ago..., Nyamiri people are clamouring for the Biafraudn Republic....now, they have changed their minds wanting to rule the country that they don't believe in.

They are using ENDSAR protest incidence to. campaign for Obi....this is how trickish they can be...they want to. make it feel like it is not tribalism.... most of the time.on this platform, I can deduce the tribe of each person behind many posts here by the content of their comment.
I pitch my tent with my Yoruba candidate....anything happens...we will receive it in good faith...

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Princedapace(m): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Omo
I used to feel that people who celebrate leaving Nigeria and migrating abroad are senseless. But after what I have seen in this election of how tribalism is so deep in our country, the hatred, baba, if u get way, run.

As for me, I will leave naija. It has no single hope at all. It is so hopeless. Mehn, i can't just believe the level of tribalism. Wow.
People in office even openly show tribalism

One thing I still don't understand is how Nigerians still force them selves to live together even in the mist of obvious hatred? Omo, blacks no get sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by asanausana91: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sonyboom765:
It is lies that will.kill you Igbo father.
He asked can he go to his state to campaign ?
Then declared he came to Lagos to campaign because Lagos is good/safe enough to campaign.
And rounded up by saying we thy developed Lagos into a safe place are the once that will develop Nigeria n that is why it is the turn of Asiwaju.

Now where in that did he ask the Pandora criminal to go to his state to campaign ?

who are the people complaining? God gives you brain so that you can think.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Freebills12: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
dplordx:
Can he go back to his shyyyythole filthy Anambra to campaign? Let him go back to his Dubai filled with kidnappers and UGM to campaign

See a typical Yuroba man... He will be the first to shout the unity of Nigeria is non negotiable
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by CSTRR: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
The first job of any govt is to provide security.

That is not the job of Peter obi the civilian.

It will become his Job when he becomes president.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by etrange: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
This doesn't make much sense though. He's campaigning to be a president, not a governor. He can be anywhere. In fact, he needs to spend more time outsidehis comfort zone.

3 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Mexyz(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
I just hope people are keeping records and in due time, people like this mistake of a leader would be made to explain this kind useless talks.
I have never heard Obi mentioning anybody's name and telling them to go to their region,state or religious gatherings to campaign.
I wonder how these people would want Jagaban to go to South East to campaign or even South South.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by truthfulnigeria: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Igbos are the back bone of Lagos state.
I know the truth hurts but that's the simple truth.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Grandmeister(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Moh247:

Atleast am not like obi that presented GCE and idiots are Supporting him
Says the vagabond that supported someone with a nepa certificate. You guys have no shame! I keep saying it, the lowest, cowardly and most timid of all men reside in Nigeria, and they are bungled up under one political entity.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by anonimi: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I will report you to mods.
If HE Obi leaves his Anambra to campaign in the state of his opponent, it shows he is not serious. Charity begins at home.

ThiefNuibu is ignorant of your charity begins at home chant, seeing as he regularly abandons the world class equipped and staffed Lagos hospitals for medical tourism in London.
Why do you think JagaBandit is ignorant of that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Emman08: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
This "go back to your state" mantra has the potential to make Nigeria a very dangerous place and promotes hate like we've never seen.

Sadly politicians are the ones promoting such

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Throwback: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
He said “those campaigning about, can he campaign in his state? They came to Lagos because Lagos is good and we want it to continue to be good. We are not chasing anybody away. However, it is those of us that made Lagos good that will make Nigeria good; that’s why it is Asiwaju’s turn”

There is nothing to fault in what the Deputy Governor has said.

But for those who love responding to headlines, they are the ones still waiting for Buhari to make $1 = N1 that was never promised them.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Grandmeister(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
BloomingDale:

I support him. They are lucky I'm not the governor of Lagos state. Peter Obi and his supporters would have been crying blood by now. Wotowoto and Vawulence would have been reigning down on them relentlessly.
You don’t need to be governor to start it. Double faced cowards, una for show face last Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by LegendHero(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Cadamlk:
He said it.Although ,he did not mention Obi's name.

Are you Yoruba?

Even if you are a non-Yoruba that understand Yoruba, you should be able to know that Hamzat never made mention of that. Except maybe you just want to troll.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by sematec(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
tell them many nairalanders are brainless the fact that a whole security system of a country is in the hand of one man president (President) should be fearful. State police must be created
Dvdpity:

The security of the country is the job of federal government. Nigerian federal government own all the security architecture of Nigeria. Terrorists in Nigeria are roaming freely killing military and civilian alike. The federal government lead by APC regime has failed Nigerians. Black people cannot think properly. Such a comment from a nigger. Brainless.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by CSTRR: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Cantonese:

They never reason properly. Do not forget that blaming others for their failures remains one of their greatest attributes.
Calling them idiots is letting them off easy.

They are diabolical.

They know exactly what they are doing.

Using pseudo logic to confuse the simple people among the electorates.

They know that most people are not that smart to see the nonsense they are peddling.

Consistently tell a lie, and people will begin to believe it.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by sematec(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
tell them many nairalanders are brainless the fact that a whole security system of a country is in the hand of one man president (Buhari) should be fearful. State police must be created
Dvdpity:

The security of the country is the job of federal government. Nigerian federal government own all the security architecture of Nigeria. Terrorists in Nigeria are roaming freely killing military and civilian alike. The federal government lead by APC regime has failed Nigerians. Black people cannot think properly. Such a comment from a nigger. Brainless.
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Throwback: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mexyz:
I just hope people are keeping records and in due time, people like this mistake of a leader would be made to explain this kind useless talks.
I have never heard Obi mentioning anybody's name and telling them to go to their region,state or religious gatherings to campaign.
I wonder how these people would want Jagaban to go to South East to campaign or even South South.

Did Peter Obi not say he would not go to Katsina or Kano to campaign, to justify why el Rufai was not wanted in Anambra state in November 2013?

What is wrong with the below?

He said “those campaigning about, can he campaign in his state? They came to Lagos because Lagos is good and we want it to continue to be good. We are not chasing anybody away. However, it is those of us that made Lagos good that will make Nigeria good; that’s why it is Asiwaju’s turn”
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by TheOgaBoss: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I will report you to mods.
If HE Obi leaves his Anambra to campaign in the state of his opponent, it shows he is not serious. Charity begins at home.
report me for what exactly?
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by CSTRR: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Emman08:
This "go back to your state" mantra has the potential to make Nigeria a very dangerous place and promotes hate like we've never seen.

Sadly politicians are the ones promoting such
What is worse.

They are sowing dangerous karma for future Yoruba politicians.

All the bigotry of the tinubu group of company is in public domain.

We will remind them in due time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ewedu don block this one head haha
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Stanleyq: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Babafemi Hamzat is a tribal bigot tongue

Has he seen Obi physically in any of the rallies conducted by obedients group of movements

He should be attacking obedients group of Nigerians that are holding rallies for Obi to go to Anambratongue.
Na Odeh naa, now i come to understand how far hausas are better than yorubas
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by LogicnReason: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Naaa he is not necessarily a bigot. I zoomed my screen to look into his baby eyes and saw through him, he is a political lightweight. He deserves pity. I saw in his eyes a man who is fighting for his daily bread. He is an insignificant buffoon
Urheadmaster:

Babafemi Hamzat is a tribal bigot tongue

Has he seen Obi physically in any of the rallies conducted by obedients group of movements

He should be attacking obedients group of Nigerians that are holding rallies for Obi to go to Anambratongue.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Femi316: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Another idiot talking like a litu child with running nose....
dplordx:
Can he go back to his shyyyythole filthy Anambra to campaign? Let him go back to his Dubai filled with kidnappers and UGM to campaign
Re: Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) by Tareq1105: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Moh247:

Atleast am not like obi that presented GCE and idiots are Supporting him

I wonder what made Obi to present Secondary School Certificate instead of his degree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Where Is Bukola Saraki's NYSC Certificate? / Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party / Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.