Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient (3071 Views)

Ugokwe Prince One Of Tinubu's Fake Bishop Secretly Confess To Being Obidient-pic / How I Saved 3k By Being Obidient And Stingy Like Peter Obi / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by VotePeterObi: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Governor of Delta State Ifeanyi Okowa through the office of the commisoner of Project Monitoring/Audit has sacked a Media Technical Aid Awin Atare for expressing her opinion on Facebook as an Obidients.

However, Obidients have asked her to relax, that they got her cover.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by johnbd: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
shocked if God answer our prayers, you Will sack him next year.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by VotePeterObi: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Obidients coming for her .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by budaatum: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
She is Obidient, and we shall one day put her up to be governor of Delta State, insha'Allah in Jesus' mighty name, amen.

17 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Urheadmaster(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
This is a questionable envy on obedients group of Nigerians by governor Okowa tongue

10 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by ilovenicloe(f): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
I sorry for okowa, after the mess of joining Waziri and borrowing state funds you no even hide or try fake say you dey with the people.

Obident don collect this one , your loss

14 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Mrkumareze(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
shocked
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Shawl001(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
Oh my God.
What's happening o?

This movement is becoming more solid and extremely contagious. How can you leave a govt work because your boss isn't supporting or in alignment with your desired political party.
Its either you are sold out or you are sold out completely to this desired party/person.

Structure is creating itself by itself o grin

When the people wake up, nobody can put them back to sleep again.

-PO 2023 (as always o)

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by robinso01(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
That's just a blessing in disguise for the lady. See how many people with good jobs will turn up for her.

12 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Ezemust: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Okowa go obidient las las

6 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Ngwamankillyou(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
This lady is made. Obi movement is bigger than Arab spring.

12 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by ilovenicloe(f): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
robinso01:
That's just a blessing in disguise for the lady. See how many people with good jobs will turn up for her.

You can actually see they have started trying to put her on a pay roll ASAP

4 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by VotePeterObi: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
robinso01:

Check her Facebook page, do many offers from Obidients.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Faber(m): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nawa o.

But sacking her is right. You cannot be working for Ghana and be receiving salary from Mozambique grin grin

Time to chanel all her energy to the OBIDatti cause.

Welcome

8 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by robinso01(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
ilovenicloe:

You can actually see they have started trying to put her on a pay roll ASAP

As expected.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by robinso01(m): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
VotePeterObi:

Check her Facebook page, do many offers from Obidients.

As expected

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by abobote: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Though, I'm obidient, but he did the right thing. You can't be here and there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by ilovenicloe(f): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
abobote:
Though, I'm obidient, but he did the right thing. You can't be here and there

She is obident does not mean she will not work for her state governor as a media aide .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Okoroawusa: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
This people asking how much is her salary how long do they want to pay her?

All these social media promises na rubbish at the long run.
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by VotePeterObi: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Okoroawusa:

A young girl was sacked in PortHarcourt for joining the Obidient Rally in PH on her off day.
Her boss is a Yoruba man.

It trended on Twitter and she got a job that paid her x2 of her previous Salary.

No one underestimate social media

9 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by ilovenicloe(f): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Still living in the past huh?

A small child was seen carrying flag during obident rally , the same social media pointed her out and promise was made . Now she just signed with her Mom a scholarship from primary school to university.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Aiel123: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
ilovenicloe:

She is obident does not mean she will not work for her state governor as a media aide .

Do you know what being a media aide entails?
Her sack was right.. you can't work for shell and earn at Chevron.
Beside, there's no need roping Gov Okowa to this.
It was the office of the ministry of project monitoring.
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Aiel123: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
ilovenicloe:
I sorry for okowa, after the mess of joining Waziri and borrowing state funds you no even hide or try fake say you dey with the people.

Obident don collect this one , your loss
No need roping Gov Okowa into this issue... He wasn't her employer, rather the commissioner was.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ehen? Why should he keep someone working for his downfall in his team?
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by ilovenicloe(f): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Aiel123:

No need roping Gov Okowa into this issue... He wasn't her employer, rather the commissioner was.

This is political season.

Okowa is the name that will be on the lips of the street not the commissioner , know this and know peace . I am in the same Delta state as I type this ,so free matter

5 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Aiel123: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
ilovenicloe:

This is political season.

Okowa is the name that will be on the lips of the street not the commissioner , know this and know peace . I am in the same Delta state as I type this ,so free matter

Character assassination isn't a worthy route to take
And you wonder how Nigeria can move forward with all this mindset.
No need twisting fact to suit your narrative...
The commissioner,her boss ordered her sack not the governor, period.
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Aiel123: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Spirit04:
Ehen? Why should he keep someone working for his downfall in his team?
Obidients should pls answer this honestly
What she would have done was simple: Hand in her resignation letter.
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by ilovenicloe(f): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Aiel123:

Character assassination isn't a worthy route to take
And you wonder how Nigeria can move forward with all this mindset.
No need twisting fact to suit your narrative...
The commissioner,her boss ordered her sack not the governor, period.

That is your luck o.

If you really love Nigeria that much you won't be happy a media aide was sacked because she is working for a presidential candidate,be it whomever
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Aiel123: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
ilovenicloe:

That is your luck o.

If you really love Nigeria that much you won't be happy a media aide was sacked because she is working for a presidential candidate,be it whomever
I was only correcting a misconception.
I ask again: do you know the job of a media aide?
A resignation letter from the said lady would have been the best option as it was clear she has chosen to deviate from her job portfolio.
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
She’s still young, why won’t she be obidient.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by ilovenicloe(f): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
Aiel123:

I was only correcting a misconception.
I ask again: do you know the job of a media aide?
A resignation letter from the said lady would have been the best option as it was clear she has chosen to deviate from her job portfolio.

Listen professor I will give you a scenery.

Reno was a media aide for waziri.

While he was a media aide waziri decamped to APC.

He stopped advertising him then but still loyal to his job and party.

This lady is a state media aide it does not stop her presidential candidate .

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Kingspin(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
This is the nonsense PDP and APC to continue with.
Yet they won't provide jobs for the youths.
I don't think Obi will be kind of brutal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, Says Obi Will Win / The Face Of Labour Party In Lagos State / Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Wife Vacation In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.