Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,081 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient (3096 Views)

Ugokwe Prince One Of Tinubu's Fake Bishop Secretly Confess To Being Obidient-pic / How I Saved 3k By Being Obidient And Stingy Like Peter Obi / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by JOemmy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
Okoroawusa:
This people asking how much is her salary how long do they want to pay her?

All these social media promises na rubbish at the long run.

OKowa have over 5 thausand aides I learnt they collect #250k monthly her appointment won't last more than may next year.
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by klonboi: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
Aiel123:

Do you know what being a media aide entails?
Her sack was right.. you can't work for shell and earn at Chevron.
Beside, there's no need roping Gov Okowa to this.
It was the office of the ministry of project monitoring.

Please can you tell me where in the constitution of delta state that a serving government officials do not have right to air certain views?

A state job is now made a family affair just imagine. She is a deltan and working for her state.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by sweetMichael(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
budaatum:
She is Obidient, and we shall one day put her up to be governor of Delta State, insha'Allah in Jesus' mighty name, amen.
day dreaming. Tinubu is the next president of nigeria if u like take it to the bank
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by budaatum: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
sweetMichael:
day dreaming. Tinubu is the next president of nigeria if u like take it to the bank

I think the bank will ask me how much I want to borrow then stick me with like a 700% Apr loan.

So, no thanks. I'd rather go Obidiently to the bank to deposit money I already have or wait for them to give me a zero interest loan like PayPal gives me.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by rolams(m): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
This girl mumu walahi. Going against your Boss, you even openly disclose it.
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Betanaija42moro: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Let him continue, he will still sack everybody in his government.

We are all getting Obidient.

A New Nigeria is coming
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by klonboi: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Spirit04:
Ehen? Why should he keep someone working for his downfall in his team?

Please go and tell okowa that he is there to serve the people of delta state.

Remind the commissioner too!
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by jeromestarks: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
Served her right abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by jeromestarks: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
klonboi:

Please can you tell me where in the constitution of delta state that a serving government officials do not have right to air certain views?

A state job is now made a family affair just imagine. She is a deltan and working for her state.
What she did is wrong plus, she's a very stupid woman going public with that her idea.
Nice one from the wise commissioner.
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Aiel123: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
ilovenicloe:

Listen professor I will give you a scenery.

Reno was a media aide for waziri.

While he was a media aide waziri decamped to APC.

He stopped advertising him then but still loyal to his job and party.

This lady is a state media aide it does not stop her presidential candidate .
Reno was Jonathan's aide,not Atiku in 2015 while Atiku was in APC.
But he remained loyal to his employer and party...
That what the lady missed ,read the letter again.
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Aiel123: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
klonboi:

I will answer your question if only you will tell me what being a media aide entails.
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
klonboi:

Please go and tell okowa that he is there to serve the people of delta state.

Remind the commissioner too!

why should he be performing his duty of serving the people with someone plotting his downfall in his team?
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by dominique(f): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
What these Obidients ought to know is they are encouraging insubordination with the way they applaud people that break work ethics in the name of being obidients. The other time, a lady left her work station to join Obidients rally and got sacked in the process, they heaped the boss with insults and "arranged" another job for the lady. Here we have a person showing support to her employer's opponents and they're hailing her. You want a better Nigeria but you're encouraging insubordination at work. Is this how you want the new Nigeria to be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by dominique(f): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
klonboi:

Imagine you're employed by coca cola and you're going about hyping Pepsi relegating coca cola to the background, how do you expect your employers at coca cola to react?

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
is this news real or
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by ilovenicloe(f): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Aiel123:

Reno was Jonathan's aide,not Atiku in 2015 while Atiku was in APC.
But he remained loyal to his employer and party...
That what the lady missed ,read the letter again.

You really did take the online for granted.

Reno was sacked from Jonathan Media.

Later he begged and affiliated.

He is for waziri and waziri alone
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by klonboi: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Aiel123:
I will answer your question if only you will tell me what being a media aide entails.

Oga teacher her job is to serve the people of delta state.

She is not there to serve PDP.
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by klonboi: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
dominique:

Imagine you're employed by coca cola and you're going about hyping Pepsi relegating coca cola to the background, how do you expect your employers at coca cola to react?

She was employed by the government of delta state.

She wasn't employed by okowa or PDP
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by klonboi: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Spirit04:
why should he be performing his duty of serving the people with someone plotting his downfall in his team?

What team do you mean? Governance is different from political party. By constitution, the delta state government is affiliated to no political party.

You become a governor of a state by contesting under the umbrella of a party and after an election is concluded a governor is installed and shikina. Every other thing that goes on in the government affairs has nothing to do with political parties
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Aiel123:

Obidients should pls answer this honestly
What she would have done was simple: Hand in her resignation letter.
Please, you guys should try to read with understanding. What she said is not an indicative of her support for Peter Obi candidature, or rather did it circumvents her loyalty to her master who pays her bills. She only spoke about the current trend associated with Obi, Obidient and Nigeria, which you and I know it's the hard truth. In recent time, Fani Kayode also did similar thing, but it didn't translated into his expulsion from the APC. Our people are blind to the truth; take it or leave it. Byebye!
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by dominique(f): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
klonboi:

She was employed by the government of delta state.

She wasn't employed by okowa or PDP

Aides are not government workers, they are political appointees. Even if she was employed by the government, her job as a media aide was to get brush up the image of the governor and his political. She had no business publicly campaigning for someone from another party. She should have resigned properly before doing that. She totally deserves the sack

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by meetme01: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Faber:
Nawa o.

But sacking her is right. You cannot be working for Ghana and be receiving salary from Mozambique grin grin

Time to chanel all her energy to the OBIDatti cause.

Welcome

You don't sack. You caution seriously. She Will apologise. Instead, the govt was put to shame. Mumu Commissioner
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by meetme01: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Aiel123:

No need roping Gov Okowa into this issue... He wasn't her employer, rather the commissioner was.

Who pays? Commissioner?

The Project pays?

Who pays counterpart funds for the project to be brought to Delta?

The Commissioner?

Who appointed the Commissioner?

Answer to all the above is - The Governor.
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Indispensable85(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Obi is giving okowa problems in Delta state. Lol
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Aiel123: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
ilovenicloe:

You really did take the online for granted.

Reno was sacked from Jonathan Media.

Later he begged and affiliated.

He is for waziri and waziri alone
Jonathan never sacked Reno.
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
She shouldn't have engaged in it

But the governor is a .....

goat
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by ilovenicloe(f): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Aiel123:

Jonathan never sacked Reno.

Never GEJ never did that,the media group did.

Not sack but suspension

I really don't know what you are arguing I'm still a core PDP man just won't choose waziri over obi.

Labour party is fresh and we need him .

Don't you think obidents were in a party before labor?
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Aiel123: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
ilovenicloe:

Never GEJ never did that,the media group did.

Not sack but suspension

I really don't know what you are arguing I'm still a core PDP man just won't choose waziri over obi.

Labour party is fresh and we need him .

Don't you think obidents were in a party before labor?
You confirmed my statement on Reno.
The basis of argument is that the commissioner should be held responsible for his actions.
On Obi, your choice, your decision.
Obidients are mainly people fed up with the current mis governance and want to change the status quo
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Aiel123: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
meetme01:

Who pays? Commissioner?

The Project pays?

Who pays counterpart funds for the project to be brought to Delta?

The Commissioner?

Who appointed the Commissioner?

Answer to all the above is - The Governor.
So you mean to tell me that the governor remote control the commissioner and influences every appointment he makes?
What I am saying is that the commissioner should be able to give account of the activity going on in his ministry.
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by ilovenicloe(f): 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Aiel123:

You confirmed my statement on Reno.
The basis of argument is that the commissioner should be held responsible for his actions.
On Obi, your choice, your decision.
Obidients are mainly people fed up with the current mis governance and want to change the status quo

Thank you .

First matured human I have talked with on this platform.

Well the commissioner will be held yep .

But am telling you street wise the name of the lips will be okowa,even if the chief whip does something wrong na okowa them know hope you get the point ?
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Aiel123: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
ilovenicloe:

Thank you .

First matured human I have talked with on this platform.

Well the commissioner will be held yep .

But am telling you street wise the name of the lips will be okowa,even if the chief whip does something wrong na okowa them know hope you get the point ?
Yeah.
Social media has carried the news viral and all it's headline has Gov Okowa name on it.
It will be heavily politicized and used by opposition parties and Nigerians at large just because happened in an election cycle.
But that is not just right. People should be held accountable for their actions not just passing the blame over to another simply because he heads the political hierarchy.
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by ilovenicloe(f): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Aiel123:

Yeah.
Social media has carried the news viral and all it's headline has Gov Okowa name on it.
It will be heavily politicized and used by opposition parties and Nigerians at large just because happened in an election cycle.
But that is not just right. People should be held accountable for their actions not just passing the blame over to another simply because he heads the political hierarchy.

Thank God you now see the point, you know when I first told you .

You were arguing, I told you this is election period what will be on the street okowa weather it's commissioner or mission commit na okowa them go cal shikena.

That's the thing before this letter came out the SEC see am , that means even okowa was aware but will take it as a joke until media will make it serious then you see damage control.

Just watch the movie I have been in the system Wella Wella

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Send Condolences To Sheikh Gumi / Chris Odey Bags Ambassadorial Appointment With Disabled Community Of Nigeria / Welcome To Lagos - Episode 3 ( Thursday 29nd April , 21.00PM ) BBC 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.