Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,223 members, 7,853,174 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient (3097 Views)

Ugokwe Prince One Of Tinubu's Fake Bishop Secretly Confess To Being Obidient-pic / How I Saved 3k By Being Obidient And Stingy Like Peter Obi / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Aiel123: 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
ilovenicloe:

Thank God you now see the point, you know when I first told you .

You were arguing, I told you this is election period what will be on the street okowa weather it's commissioner or mission commit na okowa them go cal shikena.

That's the thing before this letter came out the SEC see am , that means even okowa was aware but will take it as a joke until media will make it serious then you see damage control.

Just watch the movie I have been in the system Wella Wella
The deed has been done already. Make we si Dan look.
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by ilovenicloe(f): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Aiel123:

The deed has been done already. Make we si Dan look.

Me no fit kill myself for any politician o.

Including my favorite sir peter .

My own na to use my PVC vote shikena.

Na to sit down look people when wan burst bottle
Re: Governor Okowa Sack Media Aid For Being Obidient by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
klonboi:

What team do you mean? Governance is different from political party. By constitution, the delta state government is affiliated to no political party.

You become a governor of a state by contesting under the umbrella of a party and after an election is concluded a governor is installed and shikina. Every other thing that goes on in the government affairs has nothing to do with political parties
shut up your mouth there. Media aide is not part of his team? You think ruling a state is like class prefect position? You need to assemble a team that will work with you. You need people you trust not someone working for you to fail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Show Me One Christian In This Photo. / Primate Ayodele Releases Last Prophecy On 2023 Presidential Election, Reveals Go / Breaking News: Huge Evidence Showing Peter Obi Got 1 Million+ Votes In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.