Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,977 members, 7,821,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu (25598 Views)

Crowd Greets Adams Oshiomhole At APC Town Hall Meeting / The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima / PDP Caucus Meeting Holds Tomorrow In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by tsdarkside(m): 12:36am On Oct 05, 2022
we are lagosians....

eko carry go....
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:44am On Oct 05, 2022
I trust my igbo brothers. They will help Thïefnubu to chop his money and still vote for Obi.
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Mimi1998: 1:48am On Oct 05, 2022
This Coming election will be Epic...
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by arantess: 1:58am On Oct 05, 2022
BentizilL:
God bless my Igbo brothers..
BAT2023 is certain. kiss
So these ones are not osu or IPOB?
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by arantess: 1:59am On Oct 05, 2022
tsdarkside:
we are lagosians....

eko carry go....
Won't you pursue these one into lagoon?

They are Igbos oo
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Tomek09(m): 3:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Akerele44:

As them don they burst all Igbos drugers for Lagos them don cooperate

OBI CUBANA would soon declear his supporter for Tinubu now

Because he's already on NDLEA top watch list
You guys are pathetic hypocrites.
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by yetunsbay(m): 4:44am On Oct 05, 2022
blazingblender:
Me and me myself will vote Peter Obi .....
No matter the crowd other candidates gather ...
This is my personal decision
I love this.

Personally, I gonna vote Tinubu.

May God help us all.
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by yetunsbay(m): 4:47am On Oct 05, 2022
Guyman01:
We have said it severally, Ndigbo seems to like Sanwo-olu and will likely vote him for Governor and he knows it and still enjoys their massive support, he has been a very good friend to Ndigbo but as per presidential election they are voting for Peter Obi.

Tinubu is liked by Igbos as a Kingmaker just like Ojukwu, they dont hate him believe me, Igbos rejected Ojukwu (a revered leader) for President and rather voted for Obasanjo a Yoruba man whom they felt had what it takes to rule Nigeria more than their son Ojukwu while Yorubas voted Olu Falae is the same way they view Peter Obi as more competent than Tinubu, there's no tribalism involved in their decision, Change Obi to Ikpeazu and Kwankwaso will win Abia state and Tinubu will Anambra state wink
what makes Obi more qualified than Tinubu ?
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by heniford2: 4:47am On Oct 05, 2022
So yorubas can see igbos we don't play politics of bitterness and hate or trbalism vote good governance vote peter obi
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by ozibest: 5:23am On Oct 05, 2022
THE SAME IGBO PEOPLE THEY KEEP ATTACKING IN LAGOS THAT THEY DONT SUPPORT TINUBU USELESS PEOPLE. THANK GOD LAGOS IS JUST ONE STATE.
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by happney65: 5:26am On Oct 05, 2022
When are these ones leaving our Lagos for us? grin grin
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:51am On Oct 05, 2022
Mandate2023:

Seems u have also rented out ur shrinking brain grin grin grin don't worry that's how dey will rent out their vote on d election day.....u children can keep spewing rubbish and roaming d street out of joblessness calling 1 thousand ppl a million match while ur parents r batified

MUGU!!!
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Albertgr8: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2022
Where is the Tinubu I can see him there
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by GreatBoss: 7:03am On Oct 05, 2022
Iykoto86:
Wey that useless ijaw man that says ijaws are more populated than the igbos in nigeria? ogogoro guzzling ass holes.
Ijaws are more populated than Igbos. Many you call Igbos are actually Ijaws.
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Freebills12: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Asgard73:
Obviously

Many igbos will vote along their interest

I just the pity humans that think all igbos and southeast will vote obi

When we all know south south and some southeastern states are already in the bag for Pdp

And you think that all APC members from South West will vote for Tinubu?
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by DesignMaestro(m): 7:16am On Oct 05, 2022
After they finished their ìrégbè waka waka last saturday, they come here to do eye service mainly for fear of what will happen to their property and investments if....

Any way sha........<><> BAT'23 is a goal!

Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by membranus: 7:16am On Oct 05, 2022
Okhuadams:
All hail the income President Bola( Emi Lo kan. Jagaban)Tinubu. Grand Commander Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. GCON, OON. MON BAT ELK

Wich one bi ELK?
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by membranus: 7:20am On Oct 05, 2022
heniford2:
So yorubas can see igbos we don't play politics of bitterness and hate or trbalism vote good governance vote peter obi

What then do we call the politics you are playing on Nairaland if not tribalism?
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Brimstone77: 7:42am On Oct 05, 2022

That won't stop the tribalists APC afonja urchins from calling them ipob and blaming them every afonja misfortune..

You can't please an afonja Dem*n..
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by jrusky(m): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2022
Better people. Correct sensible igbo men and women, those who lives in other people's land, integrated and Liberal not like one useless, tribal bigot called obi who live all his life in Lagos but bluntly refused to integrate, refused to speak Yoruba and refused to have a single Yoruba friend till he now join Labour and started pretending he love the Yorubas.

God bless you guys your life and business first not to be following a man who is deadly stingy and helped no one ever. Shi shi he has never in his life give anyone very selfish and extremely fill with greed.
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by andycom(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2022
Olachase:
The only thing you need to tell a blind man is the colour of oil used in making the soup he will feel the salt and Maggi with his tongue cheesy cheesy

Tinubu is coming you all can feel it

Our next President

I commot cap for you cool cool

I tot ndi Igbo are Igbos? Why are you lunatics interested in them now?
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by andycom(m): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2022
BentizilL:
God bless my Igbo brothers..
BAT2023 is certain. kiss

Ara gbawakwa gi there. Tot they're Igbos?

Useless simpletons
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Flows001(m): 8:24am On Oct 05, 2022
Olachase:
The only thing you need to tell a blind man is the colour of oil used in making the soup he will feel the salt and Maggi with his tongue cheesy cheesy

Tinubu is coming you all can feel it

Our next President

I commot cap for you cool cool
Tinubu urchins already jubilating over this grin.
My colleague in the office is OBIDIENT to the core but guess what?
She is among Tinubu Youth Campaign team, her T-shirt and Face Cap will be sent to her by weekend..
What's her reason for joining the team with many of her friends? To chop AGBADO's Lagos LOOT of course! cheesy
She promised to settle all of us well as soon as her share is sent to her, I'm definitely going to have a taste of the loot too!! grin
Exactly what sane Nigerians are doing now, collect Agbado's Lagos loot and Vote PETER OBI next year at the polls!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by zomby(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2022
Flows001:

Tinubu urchins already jubilating over this grin.
My colleague in the office is OBIDIENT to the core but guess what?
She is among Tinubu Youth Campaign team, her T-shirt and Face Cap will be sent to her by weekend..
What's her reason for joining the team with many of her friends? To chop AGBADO's Lagos LOOT of course! cheesy
She promised to settle all of us well as soon as her share is sent to her, I'm definitely going to have a taste of the loot too!! grin
Exactly what sane Nigerians are doing now, collect Agbado's Lagos loot and Vote PETER OBI next year at the polls!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Blah blah blah! All stories that we’ve heard before

I think the obituary fools are forgetting that Tinubu is not the only major opposition. The fulani man from adamawa is looking at your stupidity with curiosity… When the time is right, the next Nigerian president will be elected. But clearly it is not going to be Pitobi.

Insha- Allah, the igbos will be disappointed once again with a big blow.
Mark it down!
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by baretalk: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2022
Never bite the finger that feeds you, nice one.
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by deeva2: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2022
blazingblender:
Me and me myself will vote Peter Obi .....
No matter the crowd other candidates gather ...
This is my personal decision

Nnamdiot Kanunta has been neglected by his IPOB onye Mpuru-miri

They are now Obidient �
Kanu will not forgive all you people that pushed him into DSS prison

Now he wakes up singing National anthem & eating watery beans in the morning , afternoon & night.

Onye Obidient, why?
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by zomby(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2022
Do not be deceived…
A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the hopeless IPOB
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Okhuadams(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2022
membranus:

Wich one bi ELK?
E for Emi/ L - Lo/ K-Kan. Emi Lo kan

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Flows001(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2022
zomby:

Blah blah blah! All stories that we’ve heard before

I think the obituary fools are forgetting that Tinubu is not the only major opposition. The fulani man from adamawa is looking at your stupidity with curiosity… When the time is right, the next Nigerian president will be elected. But clearly it is not going to be Pitobi.

Insha- Allah, the igbos will be disappointed once again with a big blow.
Mark it down!
With this your mentality, Nigeria as a country has a long way to go.
Everything about you lot bothers on either tribe or religion.
An average American sees himself/herself first as an American, and anything he or she does gives priority to the interest and development of America.
This your mentality of Peter Obi being an Igbo project is the main reason why you can never see anything good in him, I'm not Igbo, I'm rather an Eggon guy from Nasarawa state, North Central Nigeria, but I'm supporting Obi because I'm tired of the state of my dear country, we shouldn't allow sentiments to overwhelm our senses because this present sufferings and economic disaster affect every Nigerian and the killings, terrorism and and kidnappings affect every region..
If you think you're feeding fat from the corruption and misrule of this administration, there are millions out there who are dead, while others are suffering and can barely feed..
We all are not after Obi for our selfish gains, that's very far from that, this is no competition at all...

Even as a Core Obi supporter, if he eventually wins and doesn't perform upto expectations, I definitely will not vote him for a second term, the ultimate thing I care about is that my dear country changes positively and gain back its lost glory.

Obidients are only passionate about changing the present state of things!
Everything has definitely gotten out of hands for an average Nigerian..
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Iykoto86(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2022
GreatBoss:
Ijaws are more populated than Igbos. Many you call Igbos are actually Ijaws.
You guys are just too useless to be taken sereous .
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by Duru009(m): 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
kologba:
bola need just 25% from the east that's all.....Yoruba na be ur mate for anything

Only time will TELL....

Even Lagos is not sure for him this time....
Re: Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu by paduzman: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Men dem grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. / JEGA Speaks, Says There Are ‘still A Few Security Concerns’ Ahead Of Elections / APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.