Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) (38370 Views)

IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Johnn74: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Interesting !

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by ipobarethieves: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin OBI is the major sponsor of ipob/Obidient terrorists group.Federal Govt should Freeze their account angry cool
Ezewuzie01:
Nigerians have to be vigilant to thwart this audacious move of IPOB terrorists to sponsor their man into the highest office in the land. For those who are gullible and have been deceived by the obedient movement, ask yourself why Peter Obi has not condemned the weekly Monday sit at home forced on South east residents by IPOB even when his successors Obiano and Soludo kicked and shouted hoarse that the negative trend must end.
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Bridget95(f): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
2Radii:
Lol, olodo

I resemble ugm victim for Ur eye abi??

Eye dey turn u, vampire
UGM kee u dia
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Foreseer: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:
Notice how IPOB supporters behave violently a trait they have taken to labour party. Today it is Joke Silva and Olu Jacobs tomorrow it may be Citizens asking Obi about Fake Promises.

Obi's supporters dont have Monopoly of violence or intimidation.

Anyone supporting Peter Obi the blood of this Police officer slaughtered today is on your head
https://www.nairaland.com/7366187/unknown-gunmen-kidnap-police-officer
Greek Gift

Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by chrixtoimoh: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
The proscription case is still before a court of competent jurisdiction.
Learn oga!
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by ifyemma123: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Peter Obituary is a bastard terrorist.
He is happy about the evils committed by ipob terrorists and if he gets to power, he will empower them the more. Foolish madman

Have you ever seen the fool condemn ipob miscreants that have been killing his fathers and mothers in the east? A serving senator was almost assassinated and the foolish Obituary didn't say anything. Many serving police officers and military men have been killed in the east and the foolish man didn't say anything. How is that a presidential candidate.
A retard and a clown will rule a state better than that bastard Peter Obituary.
People that shout when talking are liars. The fool go dey talk dey shout and spit will be coming out of his mouth. Useless Goat
look at how dump and stupid you sound, na hatred go ki you soon, see as you carry the hate for head,mind, body and soul. it's all over you, try help your self leave hatred small make you dey alive witness the next coming president..(po)
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by PlayerMeji: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
May Almighty God punish you and your entire Generation for LIFE! Amen
Misfits!!

Picardor2:

May God punish u and ur generation if all u just said about this man Obi is a lie. AMEN. THAT MEANS U AND UR GENERATION WILL BE CURSED FOR LIFE
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by abokikhalifa: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bridget95:
This interview was took place 5yrs ago.

And so what ?
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by hopily(m): 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:
IPOB the No 1 widow maker in the South East, the only organization that kills fathers in front of their children.
The No 1 enemy of the South East economy but Peter Obi says an organization terrorizing the entire south east are not terrorist?

Watch and be the judge.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVQoPHL7adE
IPOB are terrorist only in Nigeria but, they are all over the world and are not terrorist in other countries, They were proscribed in Nigeria and labeled terrorist even when they were still protesting and had not fired a single shot. With these points of mine Obi was correct sice this interview was done when they were still protesting and had not started using weapons but IPOB has turned out to be something else because of the way the government handled their agitations
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Igboslayer: 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
gidgiddy:

Which is more reason why Nigeria should let Igbos go their way as Biafra rather than us giving each other headache in a useless 'one Nigeria' that has achieved nothing
Na refugee status una dey ask for…because we have been preventing your lot from total self destruction by keeping you in Nigeria…in six months you will all return to Nigeria as refugees. This you will find out soon.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by drealcivilceno(m): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bridget95:
This interview was took place 5yrs ago.

Even if it is IPOB...

Who did dey kill, murder, rape as RENO claims, the problem is Unknown Gunmen now(I not a secessionist, coz I think it a crazy idea)

Reno, this road you want to tow, money will not mend it ooh!
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by drealcivilceno(m): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

What has changed?

The killing of Chike Akunyili: An Eye Witness Account

After killing the Hausa guy at Eke Nkpor Umuoji Road, they (IPOB Militants) moved towards Umusiome and saw the Civil Defense officer riding on his bike, they pursued him and killed him.

So it is no more unknown gunmen...

Omo I need to leave this country, coz I won't be there when the ground will break and swallow us up!
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by drealcivilceno(m): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
He is happy about the evils committed by ipob terrorists and if he gets to power, he will empower them the more. Foolish madman

Have you ever seen the fool condemn ipob miscreants that have been killing his fathers and mothers in the east? A serving senator was almost assassinated and the foolish Obituary didn't say anything. Many serving police officers and military men have been killed in the east and the foolish man didn't say anything. How is that a presidential candidate.
People that shout when talking are liars. The fool go dey talk dey shout and spit will be coming out of his mouth. Useless Goat

I pity you ooh!
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Igboslayer: 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Dubaku543:
You are so scared and jittery of Igbos. Let them go peacefully, yet you are still scared of them leaving the non entity of a country. You are indeed possessed by an unknown strange spirit.
Scared of people who are under self imposed bondage of greed and intolerance for other tribes. It will only take you guys 6 months to destroy yourselves…You will return back to Nigeria as refugees.

We are all tired of your ethnic ranting and blackmail, the bad name you give Nigeria abroad from crimes, we hope we can push you guys to have your Biafla after this election…best way is to send you all back to your enclaves…

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
This video and others that show the gruesome killing of innocent Nigerians should be shown to voters so that we can vote wisely to prevent IPOB sympathizers from occupying the highest office in the land
I can easily dig up thousands of footages of the APC vice presidential candidate's people, Boko Haram. I can easily dig up Pa Fasoranti's daughter's murder where Tinubu sided with her killers by asking "where are the cows".
You urchins should continue with your foolishness and selective hypocrisy but come 2023, Peter Obi will be your president
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by AdedoyinO(f): 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
christistruth01:

This video was so annoying

Peter Obi made it look like the murdered

Victims of IPOB had not rights at all

and we're not entitled to any form of

Justice

You can already see that Peter Obi is

going to treat the Families of murdered

IPOB victims like Criminals

Have you heard his latest submission about the killings?
This is the next antics of APC, to link him and his movement to a terrorist group but APC will fail. Imule, mofo ni. It shall turn to nothingness.

Every lie against Peter Obi in the name of politics will not go unpunished. Karma will visit everyone and anyone scheming and planning evil against PO now and in the future.

The more you fight him, the stronger and bigger he'll become.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acJ5GjrCuyI
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by 2Radii: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bridget95:
UGM kee u dia
Lol

I resemble Ur brothers wey ugm dey kill?? cheesy grin
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Igboslayer:
Na refugee status una dey ask for…because we have been preventing your lot from total self destruction by keeping you in Nigeria…in six months you will all return to Nigeria as refugees. This you will find out soon.
but you've been hoping for a total destruction of the Igbos, why are you now concerned about them being refugees? In case you don't know, the current structure of this shithole is holding the Igbos back from achieving our potentials and that's why we want out of this unholy union. Igboland has the least federal presence but look at what we've been able to achieve for ourselves in less than 65 years.. Which other region in this shithole has been able to achieve this? Within 50 years of Biafra you urchins will be queuing at the Biafran embassy, lying on your passports to get asylum in Biafra
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Dubaku543: 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Igboslayer:
Scared of people who are under self imposed bondage of greed and intolerance for other tribes. It will only take you guys 6 months to destroy yourselves…You will return back to Nigeria as refugees.

We are all tired of your ethnic ranting and blackmail, the bad name you give Nigeria abroad from crimes, we hope we can push you guys to have your Biafla after this election…best way is to send you all back to your enclaves…

Let me narrow it down to an individualized analogy. It should be likened to where you are married to a nagging wife. At a point, it will be normal that you will get fed up and want to call it a quit already. This is the case of the regular back and forth you are having with the Igbos. They complain alot even though most times their complaints are valid and they are not ready to be docile and complacent. It is intrinsic that it is even prevalent intratribally and within their families. So nobody is spared from their wrath, not even their fathers. The relationship between Igbos and the other two major tribes have hit the wrong. There are a lot of wounds that cannot be healed, walking down the memory lane.

I still strongly maintain that the best thing is to divorce. Forcing a woman to forcefully stay in a marriage can even lead to poisoning and unforseen self destruct of the enslaver.
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ipob are not terrorist but criminals and destructive elements, calling ipob terrorist is equal to calling Oduduwa movement terrorist.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
sammirano:
Any none igbo that believe obi is not an ipob candidate is a fool
Any non-Yoruba that believes Tinubu is not a Boko Haram candidate is a fool
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by hush15: 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:
IPOB the No 1 widow maker in the South East, the only organization that kills fathers in front of their children.
The No 1 enemy of the South East economy but Peter Obi says an organization terrorizing the entire south east are not terrorist?

Politics is indeed a dirty game. This is Reno quoting a man out of context, throwing a throwback video when IPOB was still in agitation and not escalated like what we have today because of the government's wrong approach, tactics, and oppression to subdue the agitators then. At the time this video was referring to, even bandits who killed day to day not because of agitation but because they felt the superior citizens weren't referred to as terrorists. People can say what they like, some can even say am an IPOB sympathizer, am less bothered because I know the absolute truth and nothing can take it away from him.

Let me state here today, I can bet that even if Atiku wins the Presidency which I don't mind cos I prefer him or obi though the latter is my better preference, the southeast reservation of the SGF is going to Obi cause Atiku intentionally left the space and that's the only person in the SE that he can trust to dust the civil service clean.

Reno should just shut his guts and stop all the slandering cos overzealousness won't make him closer to Atiku than Obi. I know full well what's going on. Obi running for Presidency is no mistake. It is a win-win for Atiku. people cannot understand but till then...

The mistake Nigerians should never make, be it from the North, East, West South, is to vote Tinubu. Nigerians will regret it, mark my words. If you seeking the best candidate, vote for Obi. If you don't like Obi, vote for Atiku. If both are not on your agenda, vote for other candidates but never Tinubu. My own 2cents
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
jrusky:

Obi and his supporters are bastards, heaven already cursed them from the creation. They think they can use ipob to enter Aso Rock? Never, these animals are extremely under curse, heaven cursed them, Earth cursed them, the land they walk in cursed them, the air they breath cursed them, the water they drink cursed them and I'm cursing them as well obi will never be Nigeria president.

I swear anything obi dey vex me wallahi if I see gun I won't hesitate to wreck those bastards wherever they hold their rally with no remorse.
The evil you wish upon others will meet you a thousandfold in very short time. As you wish death on others for supporting their candidate, so shall death befall you for supporting yours.
Start counting down
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by djrichie: 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Thinkam:
cheesy When was this interview made, this was before the creation of ESN, the armed wing of IPOB.

From 2014 up till 2019 IPOB was peaceful

Show me an interview of Peter Obi stance from 2020 after the creation of ESN.

Meanwhile Atiku is coming

God bless you and yours, they are just looking for aways to paint him bad to the people. Now lets assume he’s an ipob which he’s definitely not, is Tinubu Vice Presidential candidate that is running errand in absence of Tinubu any better... ishhhh
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Igboslayer: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

but you've been hoping for a total destruction of the Igbos, why are you now concerned about them being refugees? In case you don't know, the current structure of this shithole is holding the Igbos back from achieving our potentials and that's why we want out of this unholy union. Igboland has the least federal presence but look at what we've been able to achieve for ourselves in less than 65 years.. Which other region in this shithole has been able to achieve this? Within 50 years of Biafra you urchins will be queuing at the Biafran embassy, lying on your passports to get asylum in Biafra
You like to beat your chest without any tangible reason to do so…you have governors in your states, how many of them have performed reasonably well…stop telling yourselves lies and also believing it. You talk of federal presence..well Igbos controlled the GEJ government and got only a miniature Niger bridge design.

I have never seen any Igbo leader dead or alive that have sparked any form of tangible revolution in the East…instead the Yorubas have had some of the most visionary leaders in the past and even present and never called or fought a war to go their separate ways…only the Igbos. Make una dey reason amm ooo.
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by emezuo17: 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

. Ipob are not terrorist, not because Peter Obi said so but because they are not one, if you like go and kill yourself.
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Igboslayer: 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Dubaku543:

Let me narrow it down to an individualized analogy. It should be likened to where you are married to a nagging wife. At a point, it will be normal that you will get fed up and want to call it a quit already. This is the case of the regular back and forth you are having with the Igbos. They complain alot even though most times their complaints are valid and they are not ready to be docile and complacent. It is intrinsic that it is even prevalent intratribally and within their families. So nobody is spared from their wrath, not even their fathers. The relationship between Igbos and the other two major tribes have hit the wrong. There are a lot of wounds that cannot be healed, walking down the memory lane.

I still strongly maintain that the best thing is to divorce. Forcing a woman to forcefully stay in a marriage can even lead to poisoning and unforseen self destruct of the enslaver.
I think you have oil in the head for intelligent discussion. I have never seen an Igbo man with this kind of poise…so strange.
As you said, let’s narrow it down to the family. How can you have a disgruntled wife that has no evidence of sound judgement, performance and vivid accomplishment challenging your authority.

Igbos started the political affiliations with the North to spite the West.

Igbos started the first military coup in Nigeria killing mostly Northern leaders.

Igbos started the first military government in Nigeria.
Igbos started the first and only civil war in Nigeria.

This tells you something about this people. They are not at peace with anyone. This has been demonstrated over the years with many of their generations going through the same lane. Nobody will take them serious because they go to war easily.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by ChukwuObe: 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
AdamuKD:

Useless mad man.
Obi is far far better than you and your entire useless and worthless generations grin
Tilumbu tout. Ur useless and stupid Tilumbu can never become Nigeria president so go and drink sniper fool
I bet you no member of Ipob family that once called Nigeria a zoo will near Aso rock. Never!
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by bestdudes: 12:00am On Oct 05, 2022
KikBuhari2Daura:

We dont want to change your mind we just want the reasonable one to see him for who he is

The blood of those killed is upon you and those liking your post
you can only do this nonsense on nairaland. I am glad that you guys have been restricted to nairaland. You dare not bring it to twitter grin grin
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Ublaize: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You're obviously the one who's the fool. I am sure your blocked ears didn't hear when he said the only thing he disagrees with the FG is the proscription of IPOB as a terrorist organisation and this is affirmed by the western world which has also refused to see IPOB as terrorist organisation too because they know the truth. You piece of shit, your cheap propaganda has failed. Obi's aspiration is obviously intimidating to BATstards like you. Go and eat shit
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Medalb: 12:40am On Oct 05, 2022
I don't want this to happen again,we have made a mistake before wit the likes of Boko, bandit e.t.c.
With this man as president and his backing and defending a terrorist organization NO No No.
Nothing for you obi
Re: Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) by Rikidony(m): 12:47am On Oct 05, 2022
If you want me to stop supporting PO, bring a video of PO supporting IPOB from 2020 down to 2022 when ESN and UGM started gaining ground, not an interview done during the early days of IPOB when they where just peaceful protesters walking around with their leader and waving their flag until ur useless government decided to use force to end such a delicate issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) / Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) / Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.