Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild (38772 Views)

Nigeria Politicians Needs The Oracle Back To Put The People First- (Great Video) / Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) / Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Michelle70(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
See how the little ones beauty just follow am come...

These rich Fulanis dey fine.
gulanis are always beautiful, na Hausa people deh resemble wetin i no know.
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by femak44(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2022
Our president is now an ancestor!
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by BloomingDale(f): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2022
blazingblender:
Wow
But who noticed the man resemble Indian man in the last picture...
But why are Fulani girls just beautiful none of their men deserve them

So who deserves them? Men from the south that are into yahoo yahoo, drug peddling, ritual killings, murder, domestic violence, rape, paedophilia etc? Ayam not understanding.

They take care of their women. Take care of yours so they can be beautiful like that. Stop the covetous attitude. It is one of the deadly sins in the bible.

That is how you guys go abroad to covet white women, and their men will be killing you guys like dogs on the street.
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2022
Chaos14:
May the curse of your great grand father not be on you
you mean the curse that made him 2 times president?

You better pray for such curse

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by BabaAgba79(m): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2022
blazingblender:
Wow

Omo na powder ooo! I don see dem finish!!!!
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Lama70(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2022
Chaos14:

Amen. This is a very remarkable prayer.

I commend your effort towards making this prayer. Not every body in Nigeria now can stomach this things they are doing.
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Trapnews: 9:08am On Oct 05, 2022
Barims:
The curse of your great grand dad shall hunt you, your mom and dad
Igbos are very easy to identify. Stop cursing the innocent child.
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by deeva2: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2022
If Anambra people were smarter, they would have sued Peter Obi instead of going around and campaigning for him

That man stole the state's money and invested it into his own business. Now,he is a billionaire

Yet,Anambra people cannot point at one infrastructure Obi built.

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Candidlady: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2022
blazingblender:
Wow

Your last paragraph ... what does it mean undecided
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Mom007(f): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2022
zed7:
This country needs to be destroyed by fire. I'm sure Sodim and Gomorrah was destroyed for less.
This baby is draped in barberry and probably born in a foreign hospital.

Meanwhile I just watched a video of drivers stuck in traffic for days, drinking dirty water and bathing with detergent in a dirty stream. Another one claims he is being paid 5k a month to drive a haulage truck.

A special place in hell await our leaders.
Its no wonder they drive like wild angry animals and commit crime at any given opportunity. Our leaders are evil honestly. Then they post such pictures and expect the good wishes of the public...?
Anyway, I am better than to wish a newborn baby evil for the sins of the ancestors. Grow well young one.
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by stunnert(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2022
Barims:
The curse of your great grand dad shall hunt you, your mom and dad
And it shall never be well with you and you and your generations till the fourth generation shall die miserable, violent and tragic deaths you this bastard.
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Pohitoot: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by ipobarethieves: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2022
Fira09:

[img]https://alexis.lindaikejisblog.com/photos/shares/633c4cd5a9d45.jpg[/img
SOURCE
why not give birth @ASO ROCK /Gwa hospital undecided? Things like dis deh make those ObidientPIGS dey insult person

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by gitite: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2022
Congrats
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by olaztek(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2022
Fulanis have the most beautiful girls in Nigeria
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Mayeldah(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2022
Of Course bandits and terrorists also bear beautiful babies
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by hotseat: 9:17am On Oct 05, 2022
Bubu pressing Nigerians' necks or simply "peppering" them!

While majority of hapless and hopeless Nigerians are thinking hard on where their next meal would come from, his media crew keep churning out photos/videos as though to mock Nigerians.

However, let's give the Almighty God credit for granting him longevity to see his children's children.

E no easy o!

Congrats to Buhari and members of his family!
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by KristaPretty(f): 9:17am On Oct 05, 2022
Very beautiful baby with a touch of buhari on his face.
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by ChristineC: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2022
blazingblender:
Wow
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2022
How this nonsense will help my life is what I honestly do not understand. undecided
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2022
Buhari is definitely 90 not the 1942 he claims.
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by 007Marvel(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

People way God supposed don dey punish one by one with down syndrome and other terrible disease for the damage way dem don do to Nigerians! For forcing most Nigerians into crime because of hardship! . Asked a little boy few days ago why he's into yahoo and the boy gave me a simple answer, I'm 17 and I'm the breadwinner!
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by mamaafrik(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2022
Why she no use lantoro hospital for abeokuta,why turkey.
Smokers
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by bonnyhope: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2022
Chaos14:

Which exactly
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Perfectbeing(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2022
zed7:
This country needs to be destroyed by fire. I'm sure Sodim and Gomorrah was destroyed for less.

Meanwhile I just watched a video of drivers stuck in traffic for days, drinking dirty water and bathing with detergent in a dirty stream. Another one claims he is being paid 5k a month to drive a haulage truck.

Wow. The truck driver, is he driving the truck for the Government or a private company?
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Enyimbamercedes: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2022
Awww… very adorable. Thanks for sharing. Now the Naira can gain value!
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2022
zed7:

queue to hell go long
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Shadysen: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2022
evil family
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Chaos14: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2022
bonnyhope:

Which exactly
They ones nigerian citizens put on him
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2022
shamsin6300:

I have to go back and look at it two times.
it's gold oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu / Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House / Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.