Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild (38778 Views)

Nigeria Politicians Needs The Oracle Back To Put The People First- (Great Video) / Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) / Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Judolisco(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2022
Dis Don reach to marry so?
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Trapnews: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2022
Barims:

STFU sad angry idiot I be hausa guy
Hausas don't behave like idiots, i advise you go and ask your Mother where you belong.
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by LordKushmann(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2022
Freelane33:
Congrats
I don’t believe these people are indigenous nigeria people
We really need to trace dia roots

They are not indigenous to any African country actually. Even in Guinea they are also migrant settlers. Their origins are linked to the Jewish expansion post Sephardic expulsion of the Jews from the Levant and North Africa. Google Sepharda Fulanivich.. You will understand more. It's going to be part of my second book.

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Chaos14: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2022
blackpanda:

Lol which curse Buhari will prosper over and beyond y'all haters grin
Please use your sense before quoting me
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Mirasteel: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2022
Like I care.
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by blackpanda: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2022
Chaos14:
Please use your sense before quoting me

But you quoted me without any sense
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Chaos14: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2022
blackpanda:

But you quoted me without any sense
Then you replied with nonsense
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Mirasteel: 11:08am On Oct 05, 2022
Like I care.
lailo:
Nobody will question the post. Lazy Nigerian youth. Who among Buharis children is old enough to have a child who also has a child? As in any of Buharis children, even from his first marriage is already a grand parent?? Tell me another lie.
His first daughter, Fatima Buhari, born to first wife, Safinatu Buhari, was born in 1975, age 47 years, is still the eldest. Now tell me who is the grandparent among Buharis children. Tell me something undecided
It's like you have comprehension disorder, read the post slowly to understand.
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Buhari4sale: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2022
stunnert:

And it shall never be well with you and you and your generations till the fourth generation shall die miserable, violent and tragic deaths you this bastard.

God will punish you and your entire generation
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2022
lailo:
Nobody will question the post. Lazy Nigerian youth. Who among Buharis children is old enough to have a child who also has a child? As in any of Buharis children, even from his first marriage is already a grand parent?? Tell me another lie.
His first daughter, Fatima Buhari, born to first wife, Safinatu Buhari, was born in 1975, age 47 years, is still the eldest. Now tell me who is the grandparent among Buharis children. Tell me something undecided
Buhari is old enough to be a grandfather, remember these people usually get married at a young age.
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by ViceGovernor: 11:13am On Oct 05, 2022
Chaos14:
May the curse of your great grand father not be on you
Keep deceiving yourself undecided
May the cries and curses of Nigerians her grandparents destroyed their lives be upon her...I hope she is kidnapped and sold to slavery in Turkey there...God cannot be mocked whatsoever a man soweth so shall he reap.

Her family has sown multiple seeds of sorrow in Nigerian families even our unborn children may be affected and you want them to reap happiness cry
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by ViceGovernor: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2022
Barims:
The curse of your great grand dad shall hunt you, your mom and dad
That's a #FACT
some people will foam in the mouth this morning
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Chaos14: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2022
ViceGovernor:

Keep deceiving yourself undecided
May the cries and curses of Nigerians her grandparents destroyed their lives be upon her...I hope she is kidnapped and sold to slavery in Turkey there...God cannot be mocked whatsoever a man soweth so shall he reap.

Her family has sown multiple seeds of sorrow in Nigerian families even our unborn children may be affected and you want them to reap happiness cry
One word "innocence"
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by blackpanda: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2022
Chaos14:
Then you replied with nonsense

Yet u keep quoting me
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by ViceGovernor: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2022
Chaos14:
One word "innocence"
You feel she is innocent?
Me I think she guilty by association.

Many of us suffer because of the sins of our parents that's a harsh reality in life cry and it's in the Bible too.
Exodus 20 makes us to understand that God will visit the sins of the fathers upon his children down to the 3rd and 4th generation.

So even if that man escapes all the evil he has put Nigerians through his generation won't and that gives me uttermost joy cheesy
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Chaos14: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2022
blackpanda:

Yet u keep quoting me
To show you that You don't have sense
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by blackpanda: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2022
Chaos14:
To show you that You don't have sense

Smh
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Chaos14: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2022
blackpanda:

Your brain is empty ode.
I don't have time for this argue with your keyboard
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Chaos14: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2022
ViceGovernor:

You feel she is innocent?
Me I think she guilty by association.

Many of us suffer because of the sins of our parents that's a harsh reality in life cry and it's in the Bible too.
Exodus 20 makes us to understand that God will visit the sins of the fathers upon his children down to the 3rd and 4th generation.

So even if that man escapes all the evil he has put Nigerians through his generation won't and that gives me uttermost joy cheesy
She is guilty by being born? What a christian you are.
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2022
Michelle70:
gulanis are always beautiful, na Hausa people deh resemble wetin i no know.

grin Not all Hausa o. Nupe Dem too dey fine.
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by seunayantokun(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2022
They don't give birth in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by ViceGovernor: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Chaos14:
She is guilty by being born? What a christian you are.
A Christian who believes in God and everything that is written in his word smiley
I am just saying a lot of families have been destroyed under this rudderless administration.

Recently a man and his wife were kidnapped and their day old baby left beside the road on their okada.....they were on their way home from the hospital.
Does that baby deserve that?
But buharis grandchild deserves to be in a cozy blanket in Istanbul cheesy

That baby later died of cold all because that heartless man invited some killers from Libya to grab power and you are here telling me his family is innocent
A lot of death in this country today that man has a hand in it directly and indirectly...God go punish all him children and grandchildren together
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Diligent1(f): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
KingLennon:

I was expecting someone to say this. That baby is not the cause of your misfortune o.

Replace yourself in the baby's position and see the truth...
President Buhari has destroyed the honor which the family supposed to enjoy
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Str8talk21: 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Eyá, I hope she doesn't become a Jihadist, terrorists sympathizer, nepotic, tribalistic, religious bigot and inept in our life career just as her grandfather, Muhammed Buhari, because blood is thicker than water.
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
I have exhausted my fvcks
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Mustyabdulmalik(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
❤️❤️❤️
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by 900warriorz: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Why are they showing us kwanu? angry Abi they want us to curse the baby alongside his great grand father ni? grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Chaos14:
May the curse of your great grand father not be on you
Dont worry bro, the child is already more successful than your entire community combined
This is no exaggeration
It is a statement of fact
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Chaos14: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Dont worry bro, the child is already more successful than your entire community combined
This is no exaggeration
It is a statement of fact
Thank you same shall ad your family's portion amen
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by Quintuple: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Old enough to give birth
BirtherOfKings:
How old is the girl
Wat a beautiful baby
Re: Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild by OneCandleAway(f): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Antoeni:
She gave birth in Istanbul Turkey hospital NOT Gbagada General Hospital Lagos
Una do well

None of them seem to give birth in Nigeria. Even Zahra gave birth in Spain or so. Seems they want to limit their affiliation to nigeria, place of birth will be abroad, tribe fulani, but whennits time to plunder resources they will know they are Nigerian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Explain Panama Papers Into Terms A 5-year-old Could Understand / Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit / 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.