Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe (24699 Views)

El-Rufai Reaffirms Support For Tinubu / Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by jkpbestseries: 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
a northerner cant leave his brother
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by RtrevEzeugo1: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Johnrake69:
Paper weight politicians. Same way they promised Jonathan millions of votes.

Wait till the D day, remember Jona is a southerner
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by highchief1: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Tinubu wouldn't win any state in the core North.

This I have seen.
Canadian loud the feeling is different.Even Peter obi will win some states in the north let alone tinubu.stop smoking o
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by forayfleo(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Asgard73:
Wike and his goons are very funny

Why is Bode George not singing again

I only pity ikpeazu .. in all this .. walahi

For even Gana .. don mute .

Power to the people
North 2023

Where mimiko by the way

2022 Politics go swallow some humans and politicians

Na time
Ayu is going down get it into your head PDP cannot afford to loose Wike come2023 because he is the man to Atiku's campaign.
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by shortIGBOman: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
jojo1415:
The last president PDP had was GEJ....Atiku is going nowhere.....cry me a river cry

Na you go cry. Cause IGBO will never rule this our beautiful Country.

Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by erico2k2(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
I pity Wike, the Governors and politicians in his camp have already concluded to dump Wike and support Atiku, if Wike refuses to shift his ground, and put the party above his selfish dead on arrival 2027 Presidential ambition
Even APC governors are already having secret meetings with Atiku's camp as Tinubu health challenges has now become a source of worry for APC top echelons.
Wike will be let alone in political wilderness las las
where did you get this 2027 mantra from??
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by erico2k2(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na you go cry. Cause IGBO will never rule this our beautiful Country.
Igbo might have thier own country
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by shortIGBOman: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
highchief1:
Canadian loud the feeling is different.Even Peter obi will win some states in the north let alone tinubu.stop smoking o

Which North are you referring to? Maybe Nnewi North grin grin

IGBO can never rule this Country.

Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by shortIGBOman: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
erico2k2:

Igbo might have thier own country

Who go dash them? The North won't give Biafra their independence. But when we finally do, we will only allow them go with their 3 and half IGBO indegineous States.

Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State. Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land and the North will never allow you go with an inch of IGALA ancestral Land. grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by highchief1: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Which North are you referring to? Maybe Nnewi North grin grin

IGBO can never rule this Country.
I don’t know who will win o.but saying someone will not win one single state in a region is Canadian loud.i will advice u to keep calm and be prayerful.2023 elections cannot be predicted by anybody
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by shortIGBOman: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
highchief1:
I don’t know who will win o.but saying someone will not win one single state in a region is Canadian loud.i will advice u to keep calm and be prayerful.2023 elections cannot be predicted by anybody

Your Peter Obi can not even win his home State, Anambra. Talk more of my darling North.

Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by SUNNINO(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
National parasites,mind you nothing last forever.
Yousuph007:
Power will never go to East.�

Nnamdi kanu most not come out from their. The north Vow to this.

And the ipob claiming to be a supporter of LP, will labour in vain, even PO knows very much

7 states in the north will cover both suoth South, south east and west.

Power to the north �
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by saintkel(m): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Trinitycian:
He has no choice. A wise politician does not swim against the tide. Good he's back.

Garfield1
I think it's high time d south learn to play politics.....all northerners are coming together to support Atiku.....what do we have in d south?....Yoruba vs Igbo fighting for who's supreme
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by Hushbingo: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by highchief1: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Your Peter Obi can not even win his home State, Anambra. Talk more of my darling North.
im not OBIDIENT o.try follow my comments.i no get interest bros.anybody when win I’m good if una like sef una give sowore.I have crossed poverty line if Nigeria no let me stay again I relocate.
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by erico2k2(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Who go dash them? The North won't give Biafra their independence. But when we finally do, we will only allow them go with their 3 and half IGBO indegineous States.

Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State. Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land and the North will never allow you go with an inch of IGALA ancestral Land. grin
U are classed amongst the Uneducated lazy youth in Nigeria, Im not even remotly close to the Igbo tribe yet you lebel me as one, yah lot thinks o nce you aint yoruba or hausa you must be igbo forgetting there are 500 plus tribes in Nigeria.FYI the Igbos has Enugu,Anambra Imo,Abia,Ebonyi.Besides There is no one tribe that is holding the Igbos back, the fact is this clear and simple they aint got thier shyte together yet!
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by ibedu29: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Yousuph007:
Power will never go to East.�

Nnamdi kanu most not come out from their. The north Vow to this.

And the ipob claiming to be a supporter of LP, will labour in vain, even PO knows very much
Then why crying
Why losing sleep over East?
Cry me a river
Dirty pig

7 states in the north will cover both suoth South, south east and west.

Power to the north �
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by DrAkpamudehe: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kagd10:
First, it's the Southern turn.

Secondly, Atiku should Vomit Nigeria's commonwealth he stole as a VP.

Atiku was the Chairman of National Council on Privatization superintended over the mass sale of our national assets with ZERO TRANSPARENCY.

Ajaokuta steel is still being contested today after the shambolic privatization without transparency by Atiku.

It was Yaradua who had to pay money to get back Nigeria's electricity disco and nitel after the bogus privatisation by Atiku who chaired the privatisation. Yet PDP still did the same bogus privatisation of Nigeria's electricity discos. Nigerians are still suffering from the effect of it today.

As a matter of fact, it was Buhari who Paid all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

Other shambolic privatization made by Atiku apart from Ajaokuta steel, disco, airlines, nitels etc are these below.

Nafcon
Eleme Petrochemical
Daily Times
Ughelli Power
Egbin Power
NICON Insurance
ALSCON
Transcorp Hilton Hotel
NICON Luxury Hotel
Sunti Sugar Ltd
NetCom House
Bacita Sugar Ltd
MM2
nigerdock etc..

Not only is Atiku is a chronic looter but also, he boldly champions killer herdsmen and is against the banning of the practise of archaic open grazing.

Idiiot
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by Kagd10: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Idiiot

You're the eediot.. supporting an old federal looter who sponsors killer herdsmen
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by davidluv(m): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
The last president PDP had was GEJ....Atiku is going nowhere.....cry me a river

Your eye go soon clear. Even rigid wike has seen that he's gonna be politically retired if he doesn't calm down and support Atiku. Atiku is the only experienced candidate who appears to be ready for the job.
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by bonnyhope: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
jojo1415:
The last president PDP had was GEJ....Atiku is going nowhere.....cry me a river cry

It is only Atiku that can get votes in all the regions

He will win the general election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by udemzyudex(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lovenorth:
We truly need a southern president in Nigeria, I beg you in the name of God to please unite yourself and rescue this country from the mess of the Northern politicians

Before it was South East, now it is southern president abi?

The South is always confuse,that's why the North will continue to play them.
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
garfield1
It's over for APC in Gombe
This is a nuclear blow
Worse than a massive blow
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by udemzyudex(m): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
First of all they said it's the turn of South East in PDP zoning,left for Peter Obi I'm sure he wouldn't have come out to contest for the position..
Before you know it they said it should go to the North due to population and since they are the opposition, then they decided to throw it open, this same wike that is shouting now as if he love the South so much didn't pick a South Eastern candidate to support, instead he bought the form and go around insulting other candidates.

Dem tear gas am for the primary election, before him eyes go open,Atiku don win, because of him useless pride,he say he no need the VP position,dem carry am give another person,now he dey shout South up and down,if he so much love the South,why he no support a South Eastern candidate?
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by osidion2020(m): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
You know Nigeria politics jare..
FalseProphet1:
Tinubu wouldn't win any state in the core North.

This I have seen.
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by ufuosman(m): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Asgard73:
Wike and his goons are very funny

Why is Bode George not singing again

I only pity ikpeazu .. in all this .. walahi

For even Gana .. don mute .

Power to the people
North 2023

Where mimiko by the way

2022 Politics go swallow some humans and politicians

Na time
Many politicians will be irrelevant... Most of them career will end as new government takes over

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by edosignature(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by Billygee2u: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
jojo1415:
Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by shortIGBOman: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
erico2k2:

U are classed amongst the Uneducated lazy youth in Nigeria, Im not even remotly close to the Igbo tribe yet you lebel me as one, yah lot thinks o nce you aint yoruba or hausa you must be igbo forgetting there are 500 plus tribes in Nigeria.FYI the Igbos has Enugu,Anambra Imo,Abia,Ebonyi.Besides There is no one tribe that is holding the Igbos back, the fact is this clear and simple they aint got thier shyte together yet!

Emeka, IGBO only have 3 and half IGBO indegineous States in Nigeria. We go soon drive una from all the IGALA ancestral Land your people re currently occupying. grin grin

Re: Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe by shortIGBOman: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
highchief1:
im not OBIDIENT o.try follow my comments.i no get interest bros.anybody when win I’m good if una like sef una give sowore.I have crossed poverty line if Nigeria no let me stay again I relocate.

E no concern us. But Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin ;Da

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The President Shouldn’t Appoint INEC Chairman – Jega / Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens / Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.