Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Am Nervous And Anxious - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Nervous And Anxious (1410 Views)

I Felt Sad And Anxious After Getting Engaged To The Man I Love / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / I Love Beating, if my boyfriend doesn't beat a day I'll be nervous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by HumanoidX: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2022
deewhydoski:
Married men in the house, Is it normal for someone that is getting marry in the next one month to be nervous and anxious at the same time?

OP like others have said, it's normal just like going to write an exam.
I felt the same way nearly 12 years ago but one of the best decisions I made in my life. The anxiety was around being a good husband to her (she's still incredible), being a daddy, etc. But I grew into it. Marriage is a marathon, not a sprint. You will learn eachother daily.

Just continue to pray and be rest assured that all will be well.

Please ignore all the negativity. Congratulations on your marriage.
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by deewhydoski(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2022
HumanoidX:

OP like others have said, it's normal just like going to write an exam.
I felt the same way nearly 12 years ago but one of the best decisions I made in my life. The anxiety was around being a good husband to her (she's still incredible), being a daddy, etc. But I grew into it. Marriage is a marathon, not a sprint. You will learn eachother daily.

Just continue to pray and be rest assured that all will be well.

Please ignore all the negativity. Congratulations on your marriage.
Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by 9japride(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2022
deewhydoski:

My partner doesn't have any problem whatsoever, she is every man dream. I am even lucky for having her.
[color=#006600][/color]

Then chill and enjoy your marriage. Social media is a wrong place to get opinions. Though you might get good ones, but majority might make you have doubts. Happy marriage life to you both.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice Please / I'm Addicted To S*x With My Boyfriend / Pastor And My Best Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.