Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, says Release health record let us see - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, says Release health record let us see (929 Views)

Video : Rufai Oseni Tackles Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's Certificate / Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, says Release health record let us see by Edge247: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EekqJI--dbc

Arise Tv Host, Rufai Oseni talks about the video of the APC Presidential Candidate , Bola Ahmed Tinubu riding a spinning bike whilst claiming he is “healthy and ready to serve Nigeria according to him, he said “They should release their health records let us see”

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CjTgH_6jfZP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Re: Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, says Release health record let us see by successmatters(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
No, I don't support him to release his health records, his parkinson disease, urinary incontinence and dementia analysis should be shown instead.
Re: Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, says Release health record let us see by Massiveglory: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
They are releasing bicycle ride and photo shopped pics.
They want to repeat another calamity on Nigeria. This time , they have failed.

3 Likes

Re: Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, says Release health record let us see by johnbd: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Yes. We are tied of your lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, says Release health record let us see by OBUAFI: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Fool this PDP supporter is always making noise. You release your own health results let us see too grin

1 Like

Re: Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, says Release health record let us see by holluwizzy: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
If Obi wins....

This man a job to do.

Nigerians are afraid, like how will u cook an unhealthy vegetable and expect the soup to be swit...
Slavery still going on in this country with so many patterns.

Is Nigeria a toy or inheritance to claim

Edge247:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EekqJI--dbc

Arise Tv Host, Rufai Oseni talks about the video of the APC Presidential Candidate , Bola Ahmed Tinubu riding a spinning bike whilst claiming he is “healthy and ready to serve Nigeria according to him, he said “They should release their health records let us see”

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CjTgH_6jfZP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, says Release health record let us see by holluwizzy: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Actually they have already repeated it... Power heading back to the north Indirectly...

I no fit get headache for country that refuse to move forward.

Massiveglory:
They are releasing bicycle ride and photo shopped pics.
They want to repeat another calamity on Nigeria. This time , they have failed.
Re: Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, says Release health record let us see by Racoon(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
To be sick is not and will never be a bad thing but to lie about it because of the desperation just to impose yourself on a nation as a result of your greedy inordinate ambition.

This is not when Nigeria is yet to get over a catastrophe Buhari that helped Tinubu foisted. This is not only insulting but sickening and a criminal offense.

2 Likes

Re: Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, says Release health record let us see by Nbote(m): 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
I don't know how someone running for Public office will jus be so secretive and shrouded in mystery. We all watched and wept when our supposed President spent months in a UK hospital and it was all shrouded in mystery and now some ppl want to package the same thing again Them swear for us niiii

1 Like

Re: Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, says Release health record let us see by Eskimo0147: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
I'm depressed as I write this

Please my fellow nairalanders I am desperately in need of help, I have been out of job for a while now with a sick mother and a little daughter to take care of, I came across this program called affiliate marketing and I have studied it and realize it can change the living conditions of my family. But the only issue is I don't have the registration fee to register.. none of my friends will help me out bcuz the said I refuse to do yahoo and they can't help me

Please help a depressed bro. The registration fee is #62,500 but am not saying you shld send me the money, pls if help a me my number is 08126666709. God will bless anyone that can register for me and He will repay u abundantly

2553350285 Samson M
Zenith bank savings

But if you will register for me chat me on WhatsApp so I will link you to the company so you can see it's legit

Please help change my life
Re: Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, says Release health record let us see by Africana1123(m): 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Rufai and ipob can cry river

My candidate did everything the law requires to contest for election and his qualified

2 Likes

Re: Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, says Release health record let us see by Mystic216: 12:01am On Oct 05, 2022
That’s not an attack
He’s making the same request as every other person
Re: Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, says Release health record let us see by Rootprof(m): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2022
God has blessed Nigeria with all needed to prosper the only thing left is good leader. Another opportunity is coming soon don't vote for 2-10k that can't last you a week no matter how prudent you are. Use your brain ooo
Re: Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, says Release health record let us see by toneroforever(m): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2022
Urchins r the worst set of humans u can share a country with. Always self-centered & retrogressive
Re: Arise Tv Host,Rufai Oseni Tackles Tinubu, says Release health record let us see by Ineedhustle247: 12:09am On Oct 05, 2022
Africana1123:
Rufai and ipob can cry river

My candidate did everything the law requires to contest for election and his qualified

grin
We don't dispute the fact that APC qualified him
I'm only saying you need to convince me more for my vote.
I need to hear from the horse' mouth.
Not sponsored Ads or paid Piper's grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Still Searching For The Lagos Tinubu Built- Daniel Bwala / Breaking: Buhari Ready To Kill Any Agbero That Will Steal Ballot Box For Tinubu / Who You Vote Is The Person I Will Take Order From So Vote Wisely - Soldier (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.