Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness (1961 Views)

Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) / Usman Yusuf: Tinubu's Politics Regional, APC Governors Won't Deliver (Video) / Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by Jokerman(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2022
TinuBATS supporters again with usual lies.

Joke Silva was just asked a question... Why did she stop her husband Olu Jacob from acting because of his age, yet she's supporting another Older thief for a more tedious job??

1 Like

Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by toneroforever(m): 7:09am On Oct 05, 2022
fredoooooo:

So if you insult a Yoruba elder they should grace your with praise .. blame the lhools that always cast the first stone ...

If u can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen... We don't cry when you insult our elders,we simply deal with it. So when we return fire, better don't cry like babies
Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by toneroforever(m): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2022
fredoooooo:

So if you insult a Yoruba elder they should grace your with praise .. blame the lhools that always cast the first stone ...

I don't need ur "praise". I need u to man up & quit wailing like others do when u denigrate their elders.
Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by anonymous1759(m): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2022
vastolord4:
This cannot be true.. I repeat, it's only a fool that's against OBIDATTi. If they wish to support Tinubu, it's their choice and nobody's business. Please stop disgracing yourselves because of people that don't have your time

It’s only a fool that’s against BAT/SHETIMA. From the last time I checked life is better in Lagos than Anambra.
All of you are the same insults upon insults. most everyone share the same sentiment with you ? You should convince people to vote Obi not compel them with insults and threats .
Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by toneroforever(m): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
There is sense in this comment

Joke Silva stopped her husband Olu Jacobs from taking movie role due to his fragile health , why would she turn around and support a Tinubu who's far more older and weaker in health than her husband ?

That's wickedness

I guess the BATSHET campaign wanted to use her personality to do a publicity stunt for Tinubu's candidacy. Or maybe BAT was nice to her & Olu so she had to return the favor. Let's cut her some slack though.
It's just that Nigeria's situation is precarious and every effort to rescue it from these bad politicians & should be encouraged.
Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by vastolord4(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2022
anonymous1759:

It’s only a fool that’s against BAT/SHETIMA. From the last time I checked life is better in Lagos than Anambra.
All of you are the same insults upon insults. most everyone share the same sentiment with you ? You should convince people to vote Obi not compel them with insults and threats .

Did you see him mention my parents first? Open your eyes man..
Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by omenka(m): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2022
Mandate2023:

So if ur parents at home r not supporting obidiotic it means dey r fools

Ppl like u r d ones bullying others for not supporting ur madness choice
Aunty Joke even had to lock her comments because of these people. It's a shame what these people have turned an election into.

I'm just waiting to see what they'd do tomorrow when Tinubu is declared winner.

1 Like

Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by Ruggedniggaone: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2022
Obi fans are curse to Nigeria they lack home training

1 Like

Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by KingKO22: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2022
Another proof that Obituary urchins are toxic, extremest, bullying, insultive and IPOB militants

Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by Kingozymandias(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2022
omenka:
Aunty Joke even had to lock her comments because of these people. It's a shame what these people have turned an election into.

Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by realestate99: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2022
agadez007:
Tinubu is mad and has Parkinson’s disease

I dey my house,come beat me
.....still better than your father in the east that hides like a church rat every Monday because of the rampaging Ipobic vagina slicers
Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 05, 2022
fredoooooo:
God bless Olu and joke silva ..
Majority of dem are born with lies , grow in lies , support lies and live in lies ..
They have no respect for their parents not to talk of elderly people.
You can support a patience Ozonkwor with go fund me for Obi but abuse joke for supporting Tinubu .. imagine if Joke try to create a go fund me for Asiwaju..
Una mad**ness no get mate ... afterall na mad man dey always give you advice .
We full ground o ... any card you play we will play it best ...
BATSHETTIMA23

Obidients don show this one pepper. E come dey cry up and down for Nairaland. No rest for the wicked. grin grin grin grin
Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 05, 2022
Nigeria is for Tinubu. Not the Dubai candidate , the lying machine called Obi or the Northern supremacist Kwankwaso.

It is no surprise Olu Jacobs and his wife are for Tinubu. As I have repeated tirelessly, any adult who has built things, gained success or has worked hard will support Tinubu because they can identify with a man who gets result.

Jobless and ignorant youths and hateful IPOBians, who can never read or educate themselves, will back Obi because of the misguided idea he is 'change' or that he will give Igbos control of Nigeria.

Like someone said, elections will come and go and this Obidullard curse on Nigeria will be lifted but Nigeria must learn the bigger lesson which is that we must let Igbos go.

Obvious they are too bitter and hateful to ever be patriotic, well-meaning or progressive Nigerians.
Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2022
KingKO22:
Another proof that Obituary urchins are toxic, extremest, bullying, insultive and IPOB militants

After the election, Nigeria really needs to talk about the issue if Igbo people. Can we please let them go? They are too toxic and hateful.

The way they insult Tinubu and all those who support him, without reservation, is very scary. Crystal clear this is war for them and not a democratic election as it is for many others.

What is even wrong with these 'one Nigeria' old boys? Why so scared to let Igbos go? What do they contribute to Nigeria other than parasitism, toxicity, uncouth and loutish behaviour, sabotage and bad blood?

You will never come across an Igbo outside Nigeria who will ever speak well of the "Zoo". Nigeria should please let Igbos go .
Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by whirlwind7(m): 8:42am On Oct 05, 2022
BuharisBoy:
Friends show love to Joke Silva and her husband Olu Jacobs , who have been the objects of trolling since yesterday by bullies . https:///eV1m1D86Wh
https:///eV1m1D86Wh

Hehehehehe
It wasn't politics of bitterness when, in 2015 every sort of horrible insult was thrown at GEJ and his wife, right?

Called him drunkard of Otuoke, Jonadunce, clueless one etc. Made a coffin with his name painted on it. Took pictures of a goat wearing a tag which said, "my name is Jonathan"
Wife was referred to as shepopotamus.

All this was politics of love, right?
Your brain is paining you.
Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by BloomingDale(f): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2022
BloomingDale:
Reason why I give Obidient vawulence here. Them go dey cry like small pikin. They can dish out but can't take it. Mumu Obi supporters.

They are horrible. Anyone who studies their hateful overreaction to everyone not into their Peter Obi will instantly know that these guys actually believe they are in a war and not facing a democratic election where every Nigerian should be free, without intimidation or bullying, to vote who they want.
Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by Harryj12: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2022
Just imagine obi win dis election Nigeria own don finish, una nova dea power person mpr get right to do he own thing again
Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2022
Harryj12:
Just imagine obi win dis election Nigeria own don finish, una nova dea power person mpr get right to do he own thing again

Indeed. They are terrorists. When I think of Obidullards the image of Nnamdi Kanu's unknown gun men and Simon Ekpa "auto pliots" come to my mind.

Murderous and intolerant terrorists.
Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by Mom007(f): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2022
Same evil people that hid palliatives in warehouses across the states and stole palliative money and left Nigerians to starve re the ones saying we should vote them and some useless youth and urchins are still campaigning for them...? Suffering will not depart from some peoples generation honestly!
Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by Corridon: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Irrespective of gender, terrorism is in the blood of people from that side. Imagine this one
Shatap. Our people here in Osun state are majorly thugs.
Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by Mrkindness: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2022
APC are party of thieves and criminals they will insult Obi and called Obidients names but when you give them back they start crying.
Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Fixed
Corridon:
Shatap. Our people here in Onitcha are majorly thugs.
Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by Corridon: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2022

Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by Mandate2023: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
omenka:

Dey will curse their parents for not voting obidiotic and switch to biafra or death
Re: Obidatti Calling Olu Jacobs Name For Supporting Tinubu-- Politics Of Bitterness by Marawaitlist: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State / Terry Waya Arrested In London / We Can Make A Difference In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.