Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,806 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? (729 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / Fat Lady Beats Up Two Ladies Who Came To Attack Her (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by robosky02(m): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2022
Activist Aisha Yesufu has slammed married women who are in the habit of attacking their husbands side chics and sharing videos from the attack online.

In a Twitter thread, Aisha stated that she hopes that a side chic will one day use one of such married women as a scapegoat to teach others a lesson.

She pointed out that women should face their husbands and not go about attacking ladies who did not take any vows with them. See her tweets below.

Laladticlala mynd44 mukina2
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/i-hope-a-side-chick-uses-one-of-you-to-teach-the-rest-of-you-lessons-activist-aisha-yesufu-slams

Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2022
It's transfer of aggression
Argumentum ad hominem

Zonefree:

They should learn to transfer their aggression on the person they took marital vow with.

most of them can't face their husband, thus they resort to attacking the ladies
Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by robosky02(m): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:

Transfer?

Who go toast who?
Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by Zonefree(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
They should learn to transfer their aggression on the person they took marital vow with.

1 Like

Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by virginprincess(f): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2022
Who else if not her womanizer of a husband undecided undecided,wives should channel their anger to their promiscuous husbands and stop attacking side chicks.
Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by thesicilian: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2022
The wife should respect herself and move out of the house, or learn to endure. Because no matter the amount of reconciliation, a cheat will always be a cheat.
Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2022
I agree with what she said.

Who fight EPP? Na pesin wey dey alive dey give story.
Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by robosky02(m): 8:13am On Oct 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Who else if not her womanizer of a husband undecided undecided,wives should channel their anger to their promiscuous husbands and stop attacking side chicks.

Side chick way take your .....

You want just leave her?
Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by Elmojiid(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2022
Na Saro we go blame not the side chick
Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by virginprincess(f): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2022
robosky02:

Side chick way take your .....

You want just leave her?
The side chick didn't collect her husband,the man was the one that went after the sidechick,so she should rather deal with the husband than the side chick.
Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by Ssddff: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2022
virginprincess:
The side chick didn't collect her husband,the man was the one that went after the sidechick,so she should rather deal with the husband than the side chick.

How about attack no one and leave the damn marriage? I guess the wife can’t because her flashy lifestyle funds will be cut off
Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by HarlequinLekex: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2022
70% of those attacking their husbands side chicks pushed their husbands out IN THE FIRST PLACE.QMWS, READ MY SIGGY
Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by virginprincess(f): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Ssddff:

How about attack no one and leave the damn marriage? I guess the wife can’t because her flashy lifestyle funds will be cut off
She should leave her marriage because of one stupid girl,instead she should remain in that marriage and start cheating on him so he would know what it feels like to be cheated on.
Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by begoniaa: 8:43am On Oct 05, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
70% of those attacking their husbands side chicks pushed their husbands out IN THE FIRST PLACE.QMWS, READ MY SIGGY

So you are saying that when people cheat, their partners are most times the ones responsible for it?

That would mean the popular saying "these hoes ain't loyal" is a lie - 70% of the time.

Anybody who cheats was pushed and induced by their significant others.
Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by Zonefree(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2022
virginprincess:
She should leave her marriage because of one stupid girl,instead she should remain in that marriage and start cheating on him so he would know what it feels like to be cheated on.
I've always known you don't have sense. So, the remedy for a cheating husband is to cheat back?

1 Like

Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by benqo01(m): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2022
I agree with what she said women face your husband's if you catch them cheating and leave those ladies out of it
Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by Ssddff: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2022
virginprincess:

Then he cuts her off himself and we see who loses in the end. So you know it is because of one “stupid girl”, yet you want to leave the stupid girl and attack the husband.
Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by virginprincess(f): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2022
Zonefree:

I've always known you don't have sense. So, the remedy for a cheating husband is to cheat back?
No,the remedy is for her to pack her things and leave her horseband's house so that one idiot can come and take over,the best way to a cheating spouse is to do something that would hurt him/her(cheating back is a very good example)
Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by Zonefree(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2022
virginprincess:
No,the remedy is for her to pack her things and leave her horseband's house so that one idiot can come and take over,the best way to a cheating spouse is to do something that would hurt him/her(cheating back is a very good example)
Two wrongs can't make a right...I expected you to know this .

1 Like

Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by virginprincess(f): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2022
Zonefree:

Two wrongs can't make a right...I expected you to know this .
It will in this case,but wait o,if it was the other way round will you be saying this.
Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by robosky02(m): 9:38am On Oct 05, 2022
virginprincess:

How will you deal with him?

He will stop giving you feeding money
Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by Zonefree(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2022
virginprincess:
It will in this case,but wait o,if it was the other way round will you be saying this.
I can't advise a married man to cheat on his wife cos she cheated, I'm not that foolish.
Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by AfroKnight: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2022
Wrong.

What she needs to do is to forgive the man. Cos no man is perfect. We all make mistakes.

One love.
Re: Who Should The Wife Attack : Her Husband Or The Side Chick? by Authoreety: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2022
Is the wife a tigress?

(1) (Reply)

How His Fiancee Died Because Of Spiritual Wife / I Need A Wife / Tinder Experiments II: 78% Of Women Only Interested On 20% Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.