Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife (850 Views)

My Little Sister Is Misbehaving / Five Best Ways To Punish A Woman If You Don't Want To Beat Or Abuse Her Physical / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by Currentblog: 7:37am On Oct 05, 2022
cry cry

Is this punishment right.
I think the wife will let go.
By marrying another husband too..

But as for me. There are so many types of married couples. But both have different ways on how to derives their married couples treated each other in proper perfect way without disrespecting each other.
While some is not like that.

Whenever your wife misbehave. You dont need to beat her because it's not good for doing this.
But just sleep away from her (stop sharing bed with her) just sleep on your sit room or at palour.

By doing this simple tip
After one or two days your wife would would be force to apologize about why she misbehaved you. But don't exceed more than two days without sharing bed with her. And if she cook, do Eat it.
Do not forsake it.

According to me. This is the simple way on how to deal with your wife whenever she misbehave you wihout beating her.

Seun and lalasticlala.
Hope this help.

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by Romanoff(f): 7:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Yes o.

If the new wife misbehaves, you marry a new one.

Keep marrying nee wife when the old ones misbehave.

The world is not populated enough.

5 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by vastolord4(m): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2022
Some women can bring out both the angel and demon side of you. Don't hit her just play a little phycological game if you're intelligent enough to contain the situation.
Re: The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by Elmojiid(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2022
Set awon saro...
Re: The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2022
It's better to divorce her than to marry a second wife. Marrying a second wife will only exacerbate things..

2 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by HarlequinLekex: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2022
The husband won't live long believe me

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by Candidlady: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2022
Marrying a second wife to punish the first(previous) wife for misbehaving undecided

Stewpid gender

5 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by Justbehave(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Candidlady:
Marrying a second wife to punish the first(previous) wife for misbehaving undecided

Stewpid gender
Lol. Why the thing pain you like this nah?
Re: The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by Richy4(m): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy
Then the man will enter 'it's my turn tonight with U' situations...
That sh!t that always cracks me up in Nigerian movies those days.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
..... Somebody that could'nt handle one wife you are telling him to get another one.

Are you trying to solve a problem by creating more problems?

4 Likes

Re: The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dem go just poison u
Re: The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by Reggaemich(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Op, the body of your posts,

Contradicts the Topic/heading,

By the way, marrying a second wife, is like adding salt to injury,

The solution, is simply, by talking with your wife and u both apologize to Each other

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by Mindlog: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
When the second misbehaves, you marry a third....when the third misbehaves you marry a fourth....when the fourth misbehaves you marry a fifth..... cheesy cheesy

I won't be surprised seeing the man's obituary poster....Gone too soon.

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Somebody that could'nt handle one wife you are telling him to get another one.

I AM SHOCKU-ED shocked
Re: The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by socialmediaman: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Did OP use Google translate to write this?
Re: The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by socialmediaman: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:

That was probably one of the core reasons why polygamy existed in the first place. When a man marries a woman who can’t cook, he marries another who can, and if both can’t satisfy him any longer, he adds another who can, and if all three can’t give a male child, he adds the fourth one etc
Re: The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Easiest way is not to marry
Re: The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by eastgates1: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
when you turn to solomon you go know!
Re: The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by boxer022(m): 6:24am On Oct 06, 2022
Marrying a new wife because your current wife is misbehaving doesn't solve anything. The only thing I will add to what you wrote are 2 things, firstly when she misbehaves badly and it annoys you so much, you can try a little silent treatment in which case you don't respond to her greetings and talkings. Secondly you can also reject the food she cooked, no woman who truly loves her husband will be happy if her food is rejected. You can give her money to prepare the food but not eat it, she will look for a way even if it is in the middle of the night to talk to you, apologising for what ever she must have done to offend you. Immediately she does that, don't hesitate to forgive her.
Re: The Easiest Way To Punish A Misbehaving Wife Is By Marrying A Second Wife by Currentblog: 6:35am On Oct 06, 2022
boxer022:
Marrying a new wife because your current wife is misbehaving doesn't solve anything. The only thing I will add to what you wrote are 2 things, firstly when she misbehaves badly and it annoys you so much, you can try a little silent treatment in which case you don't respond to her greetings and talkings. Secondly you can also reject the food she cooked, no woman who truly loves her husband will be happy if her food is rejected. You can give her money to prepare the food but not eat it, she will look for a way even if it is in the middle of the night to talk to you, apologising for what ever she must have done to offend you. Immediately she does that, don't hesitate to forgive her.
Hmmmm. Wise word.

(1) (Reply)

Different View,my Wife Is Seeing Me As A Devil / Seriously In Need Of Your Help. / Cambodian Couple Saw House In Half In Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.