Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,684 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Reasons Why Your Business Should Use Video Marketing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reasons Why Your Business Should Use Video Marketing (144 Views)

What Kind Business Should I Start With #2.5 Milion Naira / Four Types Of Tools Every Business Should Have / Shey Na By Force? Is It Compulsory My Business Should Have A Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Your Business Should Use Video Marketing by Timothygoodness: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2022
We are in the world that is video first, with video at the heart of all our apps and services. Now, according to Nicola Mendelson he said that "video is happening even faster than mobile and we are seeing the exponential growth of video on mobile."

Then why should I use video for my business?

According to stats 65% of the world's population are classified as visual learner also 90% of all information processed by our brains is considered visual.

Video content is high demand. The latest video marketing statistics show that 86% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool and for brand to get more attention of their audience video is the best way to achieve that

Sure video is not the only form of visual advertising but there's no dynamic content than video.

Here is the question:
Do you need a professional video animation that will boast your engagement and skyrocket your sales.

Message me on
WhatsApp +2348026904729
Portfolio: timxpert.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A World-class Trading Strategy? / Why Choose Cryptoape For Your STO Development? / Lack Of Capital And The Real Reason Why Businesses Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.