Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi (25053 Views)

Oshiomhole At Crossroads Over Ize-iyamu, Osifo / Zoning Vs Winning The Election: South-South Cannot Win Presidency - Tambuwal / Wike On Edo Election: South-South Governors Will Be In Edo To Stop Intimidation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by Mandate2023: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
All dis ipigs and there stupidity grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by ecomalchemistt(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
OBI IS MY MAN.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by vastolord4(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Na southwest go split Tinubus' vote seriously

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by chloride6: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
No single cross roads…

Obi won’t get 20 percent in Lagos..

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by Blitzerz: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Say no to muslim muslim ticket

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by Angelfrost(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
The South will lose badly next year....

...After that, the disunity will worsen while the North owns the entire nation! cool
Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by adioolayi(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
A certain ANAYO EZUGWU ...dey report crossroads at Yoruba States..

Wonderful!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by Ckonnet: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
If south refuse to have common sense then it's sure the north will continue their madness and surely their will be a rerun.
Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by Hydroxide(m): 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
Faiththatworks:
always start by making my bias very clear,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in February 2023 and yes I have my Voters card ready.
Back to the matter,I hope Asiwaju's aides come to Nairaland to read comments,I think it's time for Us Asiwaju Die hard supporters to be realistic with what will happen Next year.
It's time to start making projections for Next year Elections.
The Task to elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be a battle,and it's time to start fighting Dirty.
The projections are very simple, whoever will become president of Nigeria needs to win only 17 states,I repeat only 17 states.
Asiwaju must be realistic about his projections,the North will betray him so he should stop the very crazy and futile effort of trying to please them.
My own Suggestions is for Asiwaju to concentrate on the 6 South-west states,and humble himself to make a deal with Gov Obaseki,Edo state is the only state that looks winnable outside the areas where ApC has Governors.
He should throw his resources into Cross Rivers and Ebonyi state.
Asiwaju will only be president if he can win at least 9 states in the South.
He should focus on these 4 States in the North Central,kogi,Kwara, Nassarawa and Niger.
For the North West and North East,only a Zombie will think H.E Atiku and Sen Kwankwanso will lose their states to Asiwaju.
He should only focus on winning four states in the North West and East.
Borno,Yobe,Kebbi and Gombe.
Only those 4 States look winnable.
I think Asiwaju supporters should start helping H.E Obi campaign, Peter Obi must scatter Atiku Vote in all the Eastern States and some South-south States.
Obi must win at least 3 states while Kwankwanso must win at least Kano and Jigawa.
This is the only route I see through which Asiwaju can ever become the President of Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.
you want to fight dirty over someone you don't even know his whereabout. Make Una tell tinubu to leave London first. Campaign will not start for APC without Your daddy, Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by WikiGuru: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Cross road ko cross express ni.

Hello bro, what’s your comment on the image below?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by Neyoosha007(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Fat Big lies
Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
APC lost Oyo and Ondo last election managed to win in Lagos and Ogun home state of VP, in Lagos Osibanjo lost his PU, I dey pity you guys, with Muslim-Muslim ticket, economy situation, Tinubu will manage to win three states in Southwest in 2023 with BVAS method grin

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by Johel(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
dre11:
ANAYO EZUGWU reports on the division among some Yoruba leaders over support for the presidential candidates of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Labour Party (LP), Bola Tinubu and Peter Obi, respectively

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/presidency-swest-at-crossroads-over-tinubu-obi/

Lagos is fully obidient....youths plenty pass grandma and grandpas.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by azpekuliar: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peter Obi keep working. You have the hardest part to victory of the front 3 runners.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obi is a goal

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
adioolayi:
A certain ANAYO EZUGWU ...dey report crossroads at Yoruba States..

Wonderful!!!
Only ignorant mind can't read the current political atmosphere in West, go back and study 2019 presidential election, even when Osibanjo was on the Ticket, APC managed to win in Lagos after 2 extra days of massive rigging in Alimosho and other APC strong holds in Lagos, they gave PDP 200k gap, APC also managed to win in Ogun, they lost Oyo and Ondo, with Muslim-Muslim ticket and economy situations I pity Tinubu in West, he cousin few months ago lost in his home state Osun

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by abysirius(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
What crossroad? Trust Afenifere's yeye influence at your own peril. Tinubu all the way!
Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by jaxxy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
The south west are smarter now they won't vote a corrupt old man using a DOA muslim/muslim ticket.
Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Faiththatworks:
always start by making my bias very clear,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in February 2023 and yes I have my Voters card ready.
Back to the matter,I hope Asiwaju's aides come to Nairaland to read comments,I think it's time for Us Asiwaju Die hard supporters to be realistic with what will happen Next year.
It's time to start making projections for Next year Elections.
The Task to elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be a battle,and it's time to start fighting Dirty.
The projections are very simple, whoever will become president of Nigeria needs to win only 17 states,I repeat only 17 states.
Asiwaju must be realistic about his projections,the North will betray him so he should stop the very crazy and futile effort of trying to please them.
My own Suggestions is for Asiwaju to concentrate on the 6 South-west states,and humble himself to make a deal with Gov Obaseki,Edo state is the only state that looks winnable outside the areas where ApC has Governors.
He should throw his resources into Cross Rivers and Ebonyi state.
Asiwaju will only be president if he can win at least 9 states in the South.
He should focus on these 4 States in the North Central,kogi,Kwara, Nassarawa and Niger.
For the North West and North East,only a Zombie will think H.E Atiku and Sen Kwankwanso will lose their states to Asiwaju.
He should only focus on winning four states in the North West and East.
Borno,Yobe,Kebbi and Gombe.
Only those 4 States look winnable.
I think Asiwaju supporters should start helping H.E Obi campaign, Peter Obi must scatter Atiku Vote in all the Eastern States and some South-south States.
Obi must win at least 3 states while Kwankwanso must win at least Kano and Jigawa.
This is the only route I see through which Asiwaju can ever become the President of Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.
You must really thing that 2023 election is about money and more money as witnessed in the past presidential election

Let me give you a secret, the Buhari government made it difficult to sell any APC candidate and Tinubu made it even more difficult for himself with the Muslim Muslim ticket and making a well known boko Haram sympathiser, Shetimma, his running mate ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by saintrow1: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Greed is not good.
Yoruba do to others what you want them do for you. Our son Osibanjo is rounding up his tenure as VP, yet we want to still project Tinubu to take over. When SE start playing the games we are playing, you see people turn it into tribalism, bigotry and religion. If South East can't have it in 2023, then let the North continue to keep it until South decide to borrow some sense.

Looooooooooooooooooooooool
Go and drink your yellow garri
Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by Promising5555: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
The Yorubas should support the Igbo presidency, dat tribe never smell vice or presidency before
Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Take tribalism aside and tell me why any sane yoruba person will support Thïefnubu over Peter Obi.
Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by Temptee101(m): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nobody can stop what is about to happen to Nigeria

God has remembered Nigeria

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

Quote me anywhere
Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Open this link to hear the conversations in public bus in Lagos

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0iBn9kFiCcJ5pT7Wp9kZd32hQbhn41JAE3AbmEPxydTFJBDoZ8Uq4ZRZkfjMC6TSbl&id=1119982859
Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by Joniww(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obi is the favourite to win this election.you can take it to the bank.
Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by Afobaba33(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Am a Yoruba guy
My vote is for obi in the absence of oshibajo
Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by GodsOwnMan: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Afenifere that cannot win a single polling unit? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by maestroferddi: 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Akin Osuntokun is an extremely good pick...

Labour are good an excellent job.
Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by gbemishile: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Awon arindin mkpumiri taking touts on the beat again
Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by bhella10: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
APC will send Obi to political exile next year. MC Oluomo will make life a living hell for IGBO businesses afterwards in Lagos. There would be adjustments and cold war between these two tribes. Igbos have bitten more they can chew this time around. You don't mess with Jagaban and go Scott free.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Afenifere are a big disappointment. They say they are supporting him because they trust him to restructure Nigeria.

Does anyone think a president can single-handedly restructure Nigeria?

There are three arms of government, with the executive and the legislative arms checking on each other.

To begin restructuring the country to true federalism, the legislative arm has to modify the 1999 Nigerian Constitution. Modifying a written constitution is a very hectic task because the provisions for it are windy.

Now, supposing the NASS are agreed on including restructuring processes into the constitution, they will send a bill for it to the president. It is only then that the president can sign it into law.

Now, supposing Obi becomes president, and there are only a few Labour Party members in the NASS, how will Obi restructure the country? Supposing APC and PDP members fill the NASS, and you are not able to get a majority vote for restructuring, what then?

Moreover, what is the assurance that Obi really wants restructuring? I have heard him talk about production over consumption, and the way he talks it, he makes it feel like he would be needing the status quo legislative list prerogative of the Federal Government to do it.

We are letting emotions cloud our reasoning in this country.

There is no magic that Obi wants to go and perform in Aso Rock. People are just repackaging a potential failure. The man will fail. He has absolutely nothing to offer.
Re: Presidential Election: South-West At Crossroads Over Tinubu, Obi by Realists(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Blitzerz:
Say no to muslim muslim ticket

Why the hate ?, Vote for your Christmas candidate, while we vote for our Sallah candidate, after all we are humans before religion divided us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Mustapha Jakolo In Medina In 1984 / Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) / 2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.