Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,624 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery (34464 Views)

Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) / Father Mbaka Denies Bayelsa Governorship Prophecy / Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Killerbag36: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mbaka sha u don humble u never see anything for this life just watch how ur name nd every go down ur eyes na God himself de punish u for all ur lies nd every thing u ve been doing wicked man. I don't even know why them never expel u yet sef angry
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by hotseat: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Could this be the rise and fall of Fr., sorry, Mr Mbaka?

So, he's truly going to gaol, sorry, the monastery!

Chai!

Dem don press the man neck wella o!
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Regex: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
hopexter:

Don’t forget that your father and tribe supported Atiku in 2019 election. Worthless beings. angry

Why would I forget that?

Now that you have satisfied your only reason of existence which is ego/clout chasing by calling me a worthless being for airing my opinion, do you feel good? Do you feel the dopamine rush? By all means don't stop, if that will keep you going for another 5mins.
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Killerbag36: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Asgard73:
cheesy

The Roman Catholic Church ans politcs is 1&2

How ever from the tune you will understand his stand

Mbaka is not with Obi

Obi and forces influenced his going to monastery as not to talk too much

Everyone know this truth

And will reflect on obi votes from igboland

After the election mbaka .. will be released from monastery and he will sing loud again

Is just a matter of time

He will sing

You can’t tame Mbaka .. in Enugu estate... not even the Catholic Church can

Power to the people
North 2023

Yes he will be singing at the bed side of ur mom nd sister
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by asanausana91: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
I swear to the name of my God, the prophesy of Mbaka will surely come to pass. Peter obi will never rule this country.
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Danniedpastor(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Asgard73:
cheesy

Mbaka is not with Obi

Everyone know this truth

After the election mbaka .. will be released from monastery and he will sing loud again

Is just a matter of time

He will sing

Power to the people
North 2023

His return from monastery will lead him straight to another Parish. Mbaka has nothing on Obi,and nobody is fighting him.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by CaptainAyub: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Realists:

Where is the freedom of speech?. This man of god has spoken his church mind. The Catholic church has been a Cartel of the Italian Mafias.
Nobody is denying him his Freedom of speech,but if wants to be dishing out fake ,political prophecies and attempting to extort money from people, HE SHOULD FIRST RESIGN AS A CATHOLIC PRIEST.He shouldn't stand on the pulpit of a Catholic church n be doing that.
He can set up his own ministry and continue his hustle.
It is for this same reason that d current Benue state APC governorship candidate Rev Fr Alia had to resign as a priest immediately he won nominations,so there would be no conflict of interest, as there are party supporters of all parties in a typical Catholic church.
Hope you know this same Chimaroke Nnamani you ppl now adore once sent gunmen to Mbaka's adoration ground where they killed 4 ppl in the crowd.
This Mbaka's talking anyhow is also what led to that.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Nukilia: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

A great msg to agbado urchings...

I believe Fr. Mbaka has learnt his lessons. It is still the same APC that are blackmailing him all over the space.

The scripture warns not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers..

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by asanausana91: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
But you once called him Okwute "Stone'. Fr Mbaka may God have mercy on you. Your prophesy contributed in making Buhari on us
some of you don't even know what is a prophecy. Is it Mbaka that make the prophecy? Mbaka is just saying what the lord send him.
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Guyman01: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
People possessed by the wicked spirit called Agbadonis incubus, Emilokons sukubus are behind the satanic claims of Fr Mbaka prophesying against Peter Obi sad

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Owologbo(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Corridon:
Mbaka never said that Obi will not win! It was agbado munchers that twisted his words.

I blame the bishop who allow a Rev. Father to serve in one place for this long thereby creating some fanatic in the Catholic Church.
Those protest his his present removal should know that the Catholic Church is not a one man church where one G.O has the final say or can do as he likes. Rev. Father Mbaka is under authority and has people he answered to.
Even the Pope don't have the final say let alone a rev. Father.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Corridon: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Owologbo:

I blame the bishop who allow a Rev. Father to serve in one place for this long thereby creating some fanatic in the Catholic Church.
Those protest his his present removal should know that the Catholic Church is not a one man church where one G.O has the final say or can do as he likes. Rev. Father Mbaka is under authority and has people he answered to.
Even the Pope don't have the final say let alone a rev. Father.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by TheOgaBoss: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Asgard73:
cheesy

Mbaka is not with Obi

Everyone know this truth

Is just a matter of time

He will sing

Power to the people
North 2023

not supporting a political candidate is within the rights of any individual but turning ur pulpit to a political platform and making various incendiary comments is unbecoming if a man ofthe cloth.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by hopexter(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Regex:

Why would I forget that?

Now that you have satisfied your only reason of existence which is ego/clout chasing by calling me a worthless being for airing my opinion, do you feel good? Do you feel the dopamine rush? By all means don't stop, if that will keep you going for another 5mins.

Yes I feel very good, didn’t you feel the same when you foolishly called people names?
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by chukwuemerie95x: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
This man no go like rest?...This man no go like rest?......
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by GardenOfGod(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

On his journey to the monastery, Mbaka said: “I want to use this opportunity to bless you, encourage you as I depart to the monastery in obedient to my Bishop, His Lordship Callistus Onaga, I am going to the monastery under priestly obedience and I wish to encourage you fellow adorers to remain calm and be still.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/mbaka-denies-prophesying-against-peter-obi-heads-to-monastery/
Father Mbaka is Obidient already grin cheesy
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Arysexy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Asgard73:
cheesy

Mbaka is not with Obi

Everyone know this truth

Is just a matter of time

He will sing

Power to the people
North 2023

When Fr Mbaka attacked Buhari and the adoration was close and he was sent on retreat for one month, it was not politics abi? Or Obi influenced that one too

Akiko ndi mgbu

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Finally Obi’s supporters clipped mbakas wings
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
not supporting a political candidate is within the rights of any individual but turning ur pulpit to a political platform and making various incendiary comments is unbecoming if a man ofthe cloth.
But you and your minions have been supporting Adeboye for blasting PMB
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by TheOgaBoss: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
But you and your minions have been supporting Adeboye for blasting PMB
criticizing govt policies and shortcomings is not the same thing as politics, anyy citizen can criticize the govt of his/her country. But canversing support for or against a politician during an election period is what we are talking about.. get enlightenment.
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Regex: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
hopexter:

Yes I feel very good, didn’t you feel the same when you foolishly called people names?

Good. Now carry on with life.
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by hopexter(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Regex:

Good. Now carry on with life.

Did you pause your own life?
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by searchlight: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mbaka your were not sent to wilderness because of Peter Obi, you were sent to wilderness because you were told never to talk about politics because the one wey you don talk say Buhari na messiah sent by God to save Nigeria no work. So go to wilderness and pray for Nigeria and stop crying.
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Shikini: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
criticizing govt policies and shortcomings is not the same thing as politics, anyy citizen can criticize the govt of his/her country. But canversing support for or against a politician during an election period is what we are talking about.. get enlightenment.
Im sooo sorry this is the pastor I was referring to

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Wisfem: 12:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Asgard73:
cheesy

Mbaka is not with Obi

Everyone know this truth

Is just a matter of time

He will sing

Power to the people
North 2023

So is he still a priest?? Or he resigned to engage in active politics??
Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Mes30: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2022
G

Re: Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery by Foodie1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Father Mbaka will never say such a thing , I'm very sure of this one, he won't support muslim- Muslim ticket.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! / Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.