Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 (22201 Views)

Manchester United Vs Leipzig :UCL (5 - 0) On 28th October 2020 / Manchester United Vs FC Copenhagen : Europa League (1- 0) On 10th August 2020 / Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Sheylon(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
So this haaland won golden boot in under20 word cup with 9 goals in a match without reaching knock out stages, the guys is truly a goal machine.

Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Peacecore: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
emmyconcept95:
We will bleep them as usual tongue
I wish google can manufacture online slap. Na to wire hot one now. Who be una.
Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Lamasta(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kyase:

Which haaland
Anthony wey go soon go 7 months injury

Fixed grin

Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Peacecore: 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Goodnigga:
My surmise on Haaland is that, he is a fantastic goal scorer and I think nature blessed him with ball positioning. Aside from that, having watched his goals, he is like a tap-in machine scoring non-spetacular goals. He can never for now be compared with Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar or Mbappe. These are all-round players, dribblers, set piece takers, chances creators, beautiful football players. He scores goals, but are not special. If you don't understand what I mean by special or beautiful goals, go and watch the above four players I just mentioned goals and compare with Haaland's to see the difference .
Therefore, when football becomes just all about goal-scoring then this generation will start witnessing a lack-lustre, thrill-less and less-enternaining form of football

Are you a Ronaldo or Messi fan?
Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Peacecore: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
silibaba:

1.36odd on 1xbet. But I carry haaland to score hat trick.
Guardiola, not Haaland tore your ticket. It's not good.

Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by silibaba: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peacecore:
Guardiola, not Haaland tore your ticket. It's not good.
I don lick my wound already. Better days ahead.

I will carry haaland brace this weekend.
Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Peacecore: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dollywood:

Nice analysis man, but I'm just wondering who the fu*k asked?
Wickedness can come in different form, and you just displayed one grin grin grin

Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by shankara7: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mavrick2012:
Someone said if Chelsea knew,they would have signed Haaland.

The truth is,it's not about the player,but the system he finds himself.

If Ronaldo had signed for city last season,he would have been the one doing this goals.

If Chelsea had signed Haaland,am sure he may have been struggling to score.

ALL ANY STRIKER NEEDS IN A CLUB LIKE CITY ARE JUST TWO THINGS:

1)good positioning
2) clinical finishing

With these two, even Messi and Ronaldo will struggle to see ur back
Dude has been scoring back to back since his days at Salzburg and even at his national team.. He is simply good.

Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Reallife17: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Illegal1:

make una no worry ooh...una go jam una mate for front..
Normal and we go beat our mate for front
Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Reallife17: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lamasta:

Kyase no be God grin you can't have Haaland in your team and your matches will not grace frontpage
Nor mind dem. We dey here plenty

Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Reallife17: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kyase:

Which haaland
Person wey go soon go 7 months injury
Halaand good sotey rivals they pray make him go injury grin

Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Peacecore: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Bacteria8:

Just pray they don't get to meet Real Madrid grin grin grin
if Madrid wan go far, make dem no meet City now. This breakfast must reach everybody. I no say u ManU fan buh u go Join Madrid bleed for nose.

Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Snapchat: 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peacecore:
Bros this table wey u dey shake ehh! grin na Obem you dey invite so oo

I only spoke the truth my brother lol
Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Peacecore: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
Snapchat:

What are those guys doing better than Messi at the moment? Messi is scoring, he’s assisting, he’s creating chances. Messi 2022 records is better than most of those players you mentioned but as usual you are guilty of what you are accusing me of - bias. Bias because you are a Ronaldo fanboy and you are sad because your supposed goat is washed. If Messi is still in form and Argentina wins the World Cup, nobody is taking away his 8th Ballon Dor from him next year. Better make peace with that fact now, so you no go dey shout say dem cheat one player next year or else your tears go long.
I don't care! Whether he wins anoda Ballon de Or or not, no body can beat that record of seven. Not even in 100yrs.

Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Peacecore: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Illegal1:

make una no worry ooh...una go jam una mate for front..
ou don agree now say your club, ManU no be our mate.
Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Peacecore: 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
silibaba:
I don lick my wound already. Better days ahead.

I will carry haaland brace this weekend.
Normal, good luck bro.
Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Bigchristo: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ade1177:

Brother Pep is a genius
Big one

This match is without KDB

And just look at the score line

He removed haaland

That man city is a TEAM of fantastic professionals, no single weak link

Unlike united with glorified superstars

City dominating is not just an overnight thing

Pep really built and bought ONLY players that can work for his system
one funny thing about football the day they will beat Man city all the big stars will be there n nothing will happen they will still lose, let them enjoy their time for now nothing last forever, Barca those days with Messi XAvi and Inniesta do pass waiting City Dey do so

Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Lordofalmajiri(f): 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
Bigchristo:
one funny thing about football the day they will beat Man city all the big stars will be there n nothing will happen they will still lose, let them enjoy their time for now nothing last forever, Barca those days with Messi XAvi and Inniesta do pass waiting City Dey do so
You Sha be bad belle... Who doesn't lose?? No be pep or Haaland make your team dey useless na. Stop hating cheesy cheesy wink

Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Snapchat: 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Peacecore:
I don't care! Whether he wins anoda Ballon de Or or not, no body can beat that record of seven. Not even in 100yrs.

I agree. But if he keeps performing and win major titles, another BD for Messi is certain.
Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by skales67(m): 12:13am On Oct 06, 2022
tiswell:
he is doomed,city will play draw

You were saying?

Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by alesoftstore: 6:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Manchester City will probably win chempions league. They are the best team.
Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Bigchristo: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

You Sha be bad belle... Who doesn't lose?? No be pep or Haaland make your team dey useless na. Stop hating cheesy cheesy wink
I am not hating oo, I just want clear your doubts in case e don Dey get into you say una be unbeatable, my team is doing their best
Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Bigchristo:
I am not hating oo, I just want clear your doubts in case e don Dey get into you say una be unbeatable, my team is doing their best
You dey hate oga.... Btw wish team do you support cool
Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Illegal1(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2022
Peacecore:
ou don agree now say your club, ManU no be our mate.

i no be man u fan ooh...

i be never walk alone
Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Sweetvie: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2022
Illegal1:

wow......i no even knw say my bloved frd(YOU) lyk football dis way..
Lmao... Omo, I love football. grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Sweetvie: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Snapchat:

Where he wan go, who wan buy am?
Na wetin dey vex me be that. Leaving Real Madrid was Ronaldo biggest mistake in his career... Am sure he is regretting it now
Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Bigchristo: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

You dey hate oga.... Btw wish team do you support cool
Proudly Manchester, na team wey get better record pass us I fit Dey envy nor be upcoming team wey never smell UCL grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2022
Peacecore:
Guy u don miss anoda opportunity to be a millionaire grin grin grin. Imagine say u go sell ya papa land or put una house for lekki as collateral play dis game, chai!. Don't worry next time follow ya heart
I follow my heart but I don't know how to bet with my heart. Na so I talk am long ago before tournament begin say 2 Euro nations will make it to the Euro finals with a 1-0 results and it happened as I predicted. embarassed
Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Peacecore: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

I follow my heart but I don't know how to bet with my heart. Na so I talk am long ago before tournament begin say 2 Euro nations will make it to the Euro finals with a 1-0 results and it happened as I predicted. embarassed
The same thing has happened to me particularly in a bet shop. I predicted Man City vs Brighton last season 5_0. It played exactly that way. People was like, guy why didn't you play that thing like that. I regretted it sha buh no wam.
Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Peacecore: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Bigchristo:
Proudly Manchester, na team wey get better record pass us I fit Dey envy nor be upcoming team wey never smell UCL grin grin
Oga I get am before no be property. Wheee d history Carry una go now, Europa grin grin grin una no dey shame say una no fit join team wey dem dey call big teams. Frankfurt go still beat una blue black.
Re: Manchester City Vs FC Copenhagen UCL (5 - 0) On 5th October 2022 by Peacecore: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Illegal1:

i no be man u fan ooh...

i be never walk alone
Oh! Finished club like Ronaldo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Slavia Prague Vs Arsenal Europa League ( 0 - 4) On 15th April 2021 / Peter Odemwingie Refused Entry In To QPR / Brighton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 4th May 2023