Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Oseni Rufai: The Ignorance Of The Fourth Estate In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseni Rufai: The Ignorance Of The Fourth Estate In Nigeria (238 Views)

Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) / El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oseni Rufai: The Ignorance Of The Fourth Estate In Nigeria by OsunOriginal: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
I just watched an interview where Oseni Rufai was countering the points made by an APC chieftain, citing the increase in the prices of consumables and energy like gas, petrol, etc as proof of the failure of the government in Nigeria.

I could have responded to him with emotion and thrown jabs at him but on second thought, he may be ignorant and this is what I think is the case here. Most of the journalists in Nigeria today, I think, are ill-educated and need to be exposed to the world around them. Someone who knows what is happening even in Ghana here wouldn't be saying this. Those living in the UK, US, etc would probably also call their governments failures because of the rising inflation shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Nigerian journalists should stop ridiculing themselves and the profession.

(1) (Reply)

What If (political Opinion) ? / Opposition May Manipulate Religion, Ethnicity Against Obi, Says Us-based Doctor / Obedience Test: Are You Obedient? || Satire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.