Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates (27478 Views)

Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him / Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by sukkot: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
ndi imo showing love to don coleon agbadori of iragbjii cheesy cheesy
women wey sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
edungene7:
this rented crowd over show when u see people well dressed on uniforms like this baba dey pay them
is that how miserable your women are to come out in masses in support of tinubu cos of 2k.

But I thought igbos are billionaires
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Oracleforce: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tinubu should not go to Nyamiri state oh. an average Nyamiri person hates him with passion.
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by wingmanIII: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Keyamo is truly very dense.
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Stanfeelings: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
IF YOUR MAMA OR SISTER OR AUNT COUSIN OR RELATION DEY THIS PLACE, SHAME ON ALL OF UNA
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Duru009(m): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
95% of this PEOPLE will certainly vote for PETER Obi, don't be DECEIVE please...

Igbos are very very smart when it comes to Election.....
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by edungene7: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
is that how miserable your women are to come out in masses in support of tinubu cos of 2k.

But I thought igbos are billionaires
Mumuni they are only collecting dia share of Mr. Thiefunubu looted funds itz dia money they have every right to it. They can only be adjudged as been foolish if they vote for him
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by abbasajao(m): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Their mothers know whatsup. Just their sons and daughters.
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
edungene7:
Mumuni they are only collecting dia share of Mr. Thiefunubu looted funds itz dia money they have every right to it. They can only be adjudged as been foolish if they vote for him
okay ,he go shock you
Don’t be surprise if tinubu have higher vote that OBi in SE.
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Equation89(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Stomach infrastructure
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by zomby(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tonypen247:
As usual, chop and clean mouth. Tinubu money most reach everyone.

Na to chop clean mouth, vote Peter obi cool

If this is what u are counting on, then u are not only a dreamer, but also a loser.

Only time will tell..
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by ECHICHE: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
So Uzodinm used tax payer money to print customized wrapper and lace to lure Imo women to campaign for Tinubu who is in far away London on vacation.

I beseech you Uzodinma, all these back and front movement won't re-elect again. Your days are numbered as governor
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by zomby(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Do not be deceived…
A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for the hopeless IPOB
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by keccboi88: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
wwwihy:
More Pics as Owerri is shut down for Bola Tinubu

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Imo Women
God Bless Imo State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless them sha. After they chop money clean mouth, then they will vote for their fellow brother from the East. APC still thinks they can divide/deceive Igbo people... They will only Labour in vain.
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by zomby(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
ECHICHE:
So Uzodinm used tax payer money to print customized wrapper and lace to lure Imo women to campaign for Tinubu who is in far away London on vacation.

I beseech you Uzodinma, all these back and front movement won't re-elect again. Your days are numbered as governor

In politics there is no permanent enemy or permanent friend, only permanent interest.

Senseless noise, gullible state of mind and unnecessary attacks do not win election, but. Sound strategy does.
Just continue to watch and learn…
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Tareq1105: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tonypen247:
As usual, chop and clean mouth. Tinubu money most reach everyone.

Hatred is your middle name.
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Tareq1105: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
keccboi88:

God bless them sha. After they chop money clean mouth, then they will vote for their fellow brother from the East. APC still thinks they can divide/deceive Igbo people... They will only Labour in vain.

Oh you want them to vote for their brother but you don't want Yorubas to vote for Asiwaju.
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Belluski: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Keyamo keyamo... wise up man, I remember sometime 2015, on a Saturday a colleague at work told us about his uncle that wanted rented crowd, trust construction guys.. wen we heard 10k each was the pay...so we gathered and he labeled us construction workers association... we went and saw this kind of women association there too.... trust me none of us voted for that candidate, ooh and they paid us 3k not 10k .. we were so mad
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Afamed: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
These children go wail endlessly today
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hmmm.
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Abdu81: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Imagine wasting money for ordinary vegetable

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by putin2: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
. They are market women they are there to share money
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Ancestortinubu: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
No na you and I knows this bought crowd and none of them have tinubu at heart.
But I know as a BATstad urchin you are brain dear to know this

uote author=yyba post=117290481]Ipob miscreants will soon invade this thread with insult oo grin grin[/quote]
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Afamed: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Anambra 1stson wailing pikin come and see
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by baretalk: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
He has touched lives from everywhere.
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Darkjudge24: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tonypen247:
As usual, chop and clean mouth. Tinubu money must reach everyone.

I can see all the mentions, I only have two questions for you guys to answer;
1. Where is Tinubu? The recent video released has been proved to be an old video. Who are you people deceiving
2. If Nigeria is to practising a regional system of government, can you folks present Tinubu as the best candidate to lead your people.

Mind you, this is not about the tribe, but rather the personality in question. Suffering knows no tribe neither does success. As you make your bed, so you will lie on it.

Tell me what u think made Obi to be different, a man who came into limelight with APGA then descend low to PDP,wine and dine with them till the last minute and u guys are just fooling around.

Contact me for your academic research assistance; assignment, assessment, proposal, statement of purpose, motivational letter, etc...Check my contact below via my signature
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by suxkill: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
Non of them have PVC grin grin
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tonypen247:
As usual, chop and clean mouth. Tinubu money must reach everyone.

I can see all the mentions, I only have two questions for you guys to answer;
1. Where is Tinubu? The recent video released has been proved to be an old video. Who are you people deceiving
2. If Nigeria is to practising a regional system of government, can you folks present Tinubu as the best candidate to lead your people.

Mind you, this is not about the tribe, but rather the personality in question. Suffering knows no tribe neither does success. As you make your bed, so you will lie on it.

Contact me for your academic research assistance; assignment, assessment, proposal, statement of purpose, motivational letter, etc...Check my contact below via my signature

Lol...your mother's in East are flying on the wings of BAT

You claim they collect money

But zombified don't collect money
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by t2luv1: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
yyba:
Ipob miscreants will soon invade this thread with insult oo grin grin

I guess you just made a prime example. If this ain't the pot calling the kettle black.
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by t2luv1: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
oyebanji44:
grin grin

tinubu rally is well organized unlike obi and atiku rally, scatter scatter

Really !!!! I am still trying to comprehend what people see in the idea of wishing on that country a dead man walking to be President. For your Messiah Tinubu, I lay down odds of 2 yrs and he is gone.
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by oladipupo38880: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
They are there for the money. They'll still vote for Obi.They are there for the money. They'll still vote for Obi....
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by osidion2020(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Afonja pig, can't you for once make your comment with been stupid.
yyba:
Ipob miscreants will soon invade this thread with insult oo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plot To Sack IGP, Arase, Thickens - Nigerian Tribune / Train Bomb Attack: How Nigerian Security Agencies Ignored Intel / Abuja Declaration Of The OIC In 1989

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.