Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates (27475 Views)

Wike Denies Atiku Use Of Stadium For Rally, Says APC Tonye Cole Working For Him / Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by ChukwuObe: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
vengertime:
Tinubu money going down the drain

What a fraudlent man is Pandora!

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by IVORY2009(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
The jungle will soon mature oooooo shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Veezy4u(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Cash outcheesy
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by domDva(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
If I mistakenly see my mama there, na Supreme Court governor go dey give her monthly allowance henceforth. ���
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Prinzzy5: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
I love politics so much! Why?
No one agrees to be on the losing side until elections are concluded. Kwankwaso will come out and say he will win, Sowore too will come out and say same thing. Same goes for other candidates.
But what is the real truth? I don't know what the real truth is but I know one thing for sure:
Nigeria's politics is changing; next year will be an election like no other.
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Cherrybae(f): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
In opob and oni supporters voice, thus are rented with 2k each.

One thing oni supporters forgot to know is that they lack what it takes to convince one to support Obi.

Tinubu and Atiku will quietly secure 25% to 30% vote in all the SE states or more.

Obi will not win any state.

Bookmark this post.

The real voters with PVC are with Tinubu and Atiku while sharp guts are using obedient to cash out in the name of organising a walk and getting donations for it.

We the real Ndigbo will vote Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Diligent1(f): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

My eyes have been clear siiiince buhari and apc started dealing with us in 2016 cheesy

I went through your profile and posts, I can see you’re struggling. Why do you want to still go ahead and vote someone who will make things worse for you and your family? undecided

Diligent1 if your children knew you want to vote for tinubu to increase tax and pocket the revenue it generates while making businesses crumble around you how will they feel about their mother? Do you want to go ahead and commit suicide? Remember if you vote wrong it’s for another 8 solid long years oh.

Why?
My brother, I cannot vote for someone which when he was governor, doctors went on strike for 13 months risking the lives of people living in his state. I am not a zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by BabaAduras: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
B2B23:
Nigerians wake up.

Collect your money...

Usodinma abi na Ozuordinma is sharing money to those ready to go for rally and I saw women "wake up,collect your money"

It's Obi or never.

The colourful occassion dey pepper you so you have to sprew your distorted Zombidient rubbish.

E dey pepper you well well. As e day pepper you, e dey sweet us.

Keep on writing your nonsense as a paid blogger. March 2023 is near at hand. You will be out of job then.

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Obynolee(f): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
wwwihy:
South East Women for Tinubu about to showcase their Love

Keyamo or any other agbadorian,before celebrations should ask Andy Uba "how far" in the just concluded Anambra governorship election.Uba was even asking those he gave money to refund him or......
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Abokilongthing: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
See croud this na 2 million women walk oo Ine Mama
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Carparts888(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Work of bullion vans
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by akezn: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
No sleep, no sleep, wake up .......
Collect your money....
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Pintoalex: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
If tinubu get 15% of vote in imo state, he should be declared the winner, I say 15% because of uzodinma rigging machinery's, without any rigging machinery if he sees 5% he should be declared winner....

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by CutieKing: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
This is what these deluded fellows should have realized by now that no members of a party will suddenly turn their back on their party candidates just because their kinsmen from another party is contesting.
You vote along party lines not along tribal lines.

Jungle will soon matures.

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by asanausana91: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
I just pray Peter Obi military wink ( unknown gunmen) should not attack them

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
How much per person?
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Edipet(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
wwwihy:
South East Women for Tinubu about to showcase their Love
uniform women,.. looking for money
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by asanausana91: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
I just pray Peter Obi military wink ( unknown gunmen) should not attack them.
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by buchilla: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Imo Women
God Bless Imo State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
They want to cashout from BAT through Hope Uzodinma. 80% of them are OBIdient.
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Killerbag36: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Owerriboi:

Where is the crowd? Hahaha

Pictures: OWERRI

Stop na why u wan expose our small cash out the crowd its on its way coming we re in the stadium grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by back2sender: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Food is ready
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by afbstrategies: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rented Crowd. They will take your money and still be OBIDIENT.
Who is smarter? You or the women? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by obedience4(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
All I see his 2 thousand naira each

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Conner44: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Diligent1:

My brother, I cannot vote for someone which when he was governor, doctors went on strike for 13 months risking the lives of people living in his state. I am not a zombie.

Oh is that the only reason you can’t vote for him? Because of a Doctors strike that was caused by the Federal Government (Obasanjo)?

Today ASUU is on strike and has been on strike for over 8 long months, why haven’t people shifted blames to the governors of each state where universities are? Why is it only buhari’s fault?

Do you know how many businesses and companies crumbled and folded up because of the bad economic policies that this APC government enacted on the economy in their first tenure?

You’re searching for better jobs now right? How many jobs have buhari and APC created since they assumed leadership of this country in 2015? Remember it’s tinubu that gave us this regime in the first place.

Why are you like this to yourself? Remember you were once contemplating suicide because of how life is hard for you, do you want life to become worse for you and your family for the next 8 years?

You’ve practically opened up numerous threads to beg for help concerning the hardships here on nairaland already, why do you want to open some more of those kind of threads?

Do you think anybody will take you seriously when the bad governance starts to bite you and your family?

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by latolz: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Them go collect their money vote PO still. The game is on

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
drlateef:

How do you know? Why is Obi not doing rally in eastern states?

Dunce Lateef. Obidients have held rallies in the East
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Our mother's vote wisely
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by 7arrows: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
When you see them in uniforms like this, know that it's sponsored

Money don exchange hands

Yes now. Wetin u expect. No crime in collecting the money back. Afterwards u vote PETER OBI.
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Diligent1(f): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

Oh is that the only reason you can’t vote for him? Because of a Doctors strike that was caused by the Federal Government (Obasanjo)?

Today ASUU is on strike and has been on strike for over 8 long months, why haven’t people shifted blames to the governors of each state where universities are? Why is it only buhari’s fault?

Do you know how many businesses and companies crumbled and folded up because of the bad economic policies that this APC government enacted on the economy in their first tenure?

You’re searching for better jobs now right? How many jobs have buhari and APC created since they assumed leadership of this country in 2015? Remember it’s tinubu that gave us this regime in the first place.

Why are you like this to yourself? Remember you were once contemplating suicide because of how life is hard for you, do you want life to become worse for you and your family for the next 8 years?
I am not voting for party, I am voting for personality even Buhari did not follow the party policies, Buhari used tribalism to destroy his administration.
I have seen the performance of Tinubu, it really outway Obi in everything.

Please, when Tinubu was the governor of Lagos State he created:
1. LAWMA solving waste problems
2. RRS solving insecurity.
3. LAMATA solving transport problems
4. LASTMA solving traffic etc
to mention a vew, despite stoppage of revenue from federal government.
I know that if Tinubu win, I will get a better job and all my suffering will end.

Please can you mention at least 4 agencies which Peter Obi created when he was governor of Anambra state maybe you can convince me.
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Dracas: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
It's very easy to tell a rented crowd when you see one.
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=117290833][/quote]

You don't need video evidence...I am one of the products of his messianic touch in education...

My family benefited from his reforms in civil service...

And one of the best roads to my village today was built by him...he NEVER did any commissioning...just built it and we use notwithstanding that road was a big campaign tool for anybody...yet he didn't waste a sweat on it because he had too many projects to his name... ANAMBRA STATE was a big construction site under him. God bless his days Amen

You just need to come here and see it yourself...

I also lived for few years in Lagos...I started from Amukoko to Orile to Ago to Ire Akari Estate...

Finally, if your faith lies in WhatsApp chats that can be concocted even by you to validate your stand then you're nowhere...

Show the person's number if she's sure of her position and opinion...and that's the truth...
Re: Imo Women Arrive For Rally To Campaign For Tinubu, APC Candidates by Donwis05: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
I was at the heroes square here in owerri where the APC are holding their rally. I saw women with different uniforms and I was opportune to ask 3 persons some questions and this was their response...

Me to the first women (who were tying a wrapper with the picture of hope Uzodinma): ma, I can see u r here to support Tinubu and apc, so you want this country to continue the way it is?
The women chorused : do you want them (referring to the politicians and their women leaders) to be eating the money alone?
So I said to them, OK, go and collect your own share but when it's time to vote you know what to do and with smiles on their faces they chorused eheee, ugbua ka ibiara. (that is to say, na now you come). And I drove off.

Going a little further I saw another group of women, these ones were four. And I said to them...
Me: aunty ndewo nu.... I can see you guys are here to show solidarity for Tinubu and before I could finish they said to me...
The women: we don't even know why we are here.
Come here yiu could see the buses bringing this women from the villages. Most of them do not even know why they are here. The only thing that brought them here is that they were promised money at the end of the day.
Summary, no body cares about Tinubu and apc, all they know is to collect their own share of the money. And of course, the woman leaders have cashed out and will bring these women from their respective villages but Las Las.... Their vote na for Peter Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix / "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith / Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.