Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze (27590 Views)

We Didn’t Drag Soludo To Deities Over Face-off With Obi – Ohanaeze / Wike Meets PDP Governors, Ex-Governors As Rift With Atiku Deepens (Pictures) / Oshiomhole Must Go - Governors, Ex-Governors Insist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Youoareofoolish: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
jerseyboy:

YIIIIIIIIIIBOOOOOOOO

Lol. You go soon end up like grandson.
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by onomeabuja: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:
It is actually 25 governors and 400 ex governors that are behind Obi Pandora.

Ohaneze people just finished taking their own version of mpukumili.

Nigeria got 36 states and the FCT. 19 in the North and 17 in the South.

Who are the 18 governors supporting Peter Obituary? Even if you wan run propaganda, at least run something that will be slightly believable.
No mind them grin
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Olumaeme: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Who are the 18 governors supporting Peter Obituary? Even if you wan run propaganda, at least run something that will be slightly believable.

You sound very pained and sad.
sorry bro, go and support your ailing Tinubu in peace.
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by macrodata(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Period007:

Pain!!!!!
SEVERE PAIN!!!

1 Like

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Goke7: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jaycee07:

Sir
I am not Igbo. But let me ask you a question and I want you to be completely honest with me. If you take out the entire Igbo community along with their investments and businesses in Lagos and other south western states, what do you think will be left of it?
Again like I did say, I’m not Igbo. This calls for tight self-scrutiny. I want you to think about what that means if you have a conscience.

So the lekki ports, refinery and all the conglomerates in lagos are all igbo investments?
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Electorate: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
jerseyboy:
Lai Mohammed now operating as Ohaneze

They were warned on this topic:

Groveling For Presidency Exposes Igbos To Further Odium Ridicule Humiliation.

https://www.nairaland.com/6278064/groveling-presidency-exposes-igbos-further

The mistake all of you keep making is thinking Peter Obi project is an igbo project, if the rallys by Nigerians of all tribes and religion across the country still haven't opened your eyes to the reality on ground then nothing will.

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by omenka(m): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rotflmao!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by ofuonyebi: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
i have never seen people who love to deceive themselves like these set of i[pob Obi supporters
no it is not 18 govs but 36 States sitting govs are jumping at your obi=tuary

Dont worry, when 2023 election is over and some of you start crying
i will ask you where are sitting govs ....may be Wike is the one u call 18-sitting govs....tufiakwa!
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
God bless incoming president of the fedral republic of nigeria. peter gregory oluwaseun obi.
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by EgusiShankly: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
princefrank76:
Obi is coming like psunami
It's tsunami.. grin
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by ofuonyebi: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
i have never seen people who love to deceive themselves like these people

i will ask you where are sitting govs ....may be Wike is the one u call 18-sitting govs....tufiakwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by ogatboy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Besides Okowa and Umuahi, I suspect all the South south and south east governors are working for the emergence of Peter Obi. I think a few governors in NC probably.

But in 2023, it does not matter, it is all about mobilisation. If every Obi supporter makes sure they win their polling unit even if it is by one vote, that will be all that is needed.

Tinubu need to sponsor more thugs cos that is the only way he can win. I mean more thugs in the North because you see the Northern vote, na between Atiku and Kwankwaso
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Deltavariant(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mark my words- the rude shock that will hit obi & his followers will be the likes of which has never been seen.
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Deltavariant(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
ofuonyebi:
i have never seen people who love to deceive themselves like these people

grin
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by deeva2: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
What a self deceit...Just to give their IPOB sympathizer hope.

Why not 36 governors.
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by johnbd: 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
The fear of obi is the beginning of wisdom.

Obidience is better than sacrifice

Obi is coming.
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by mirinder: 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
jerseyboy:
IBO RUNS GIRL ALJAJI DON SELLTLE YOU
she said she's married
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by amliftedhigher: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Can you show your children this post in future?
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Voiceofthestree: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Don’t worry soon your mind go deh
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by phorget(m): 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

From my elementary class I can still remember that 18<36 so you should know that the 18 governors supporting PO are within the 36 governors so why are you still looking for them?
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Dy do arithmetic....
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by NamuNamumallam: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obi will never never win. ��
Period007:
Peter Obi has won already
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by IVORY2009(m): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

The oracle has spoken, why do you want to know baba, kindly do your research!
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by goodheart01: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Cantonese:

Write in your language. English is too advanced for you, friend. Stop embarrassing yourself with your very poor English.

But most grammatical blunders are done by Agbadorian urchins. Reason being 80% are touts, hence the folly
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Klington: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Tzar(m): 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
You are too funny! smiley
LegendHero:

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by WikiGuru: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Hello bro, what’s your comment on the image below?

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Nijablast: 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lol
Their leaders too don smoke this their drugs
No be only 18 na 1800 Governors
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by jamace(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Asgard73:
Wonder how Ohaneze will ridicule themselves with foolishness...

So the governors will leave their party and party structure and candidates..

All governors are on their party campaign team.. so which one is supporting Obi?

Apc governors are against their candidate for not carrying them alone ..

Abi Na uzodimma and Umahi wey Dey busy dey decimate .. anything

Or Na Makinde wey Dey go secound term

Abi Na Ortom

Ohaneze should quit IPOB script

Since those esn burn down Ohaneze Chairman house .. they man has succumb to their threats ..
A lesson obi learnt .. today he support IPOB and esn with all their killing in the east ...even if they kill his son .. obi wont say mpim

Ohaneze has grown cold and stupid .

Power to the people
North 2023
.Tinubu does not appreciate the fact that if he dies today, election will continue. Let him continue to listen to those pushing him to his death...

Tinubu should resign and take care of his health.

A living dog is better than a dead lion.

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by goodmike7: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
So true... I am certain of the governor of Delta state, lagos State, kano, kaduna,rivers,Osun, Ekiti, Ogun and adamawa..

Bunch of stuuppid clowns.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Thread For Nigeria's Firsts / Fayose's Wife, Feyisetan, Paying Hospital Bills Of Poor Women (pics) / 'The Essentials Of Beauty Therapy' By Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.