Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze (27591 Views)

We Didn’t Drag Soludo To Deities Over Face-off With Obi – Ohanaeze / Wike Meets PDP Governors, Ex-Governors As Rift With Atiku Deepens (Pictures) / Oshiomhole Must Go - Governors, Ex-Governors Insist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by princefrank76: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
EgusiShankly:

It's tsunami.. grin
thanks

1 Like

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by newnigerdelta00: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Period007:
18 Governors, ex-leaders behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze Published on October 5, 2022

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/05/18-governors-ex-leaders-behind-peter-obi-ohanaeze/

Highest rumors for obi mugu's
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Goke7: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
udeh3:

Please, do a little finding about the Dangote group. Check the top ranked members and let me know which tribe dominated it more

do they own the Dangote group?
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Goke7: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jaycee07:

They are not. I agree they are not. But I want you to know how economics work. What drives the Lekki port is importation. Right?? Do you agree? The big establishments like the banks exist and thrive because there are private and public sector enterprises who do business with them. My point is that Lagos and indeed other part of Nigeria can’t live in isolation outside Igbo business. Whether you love them or hate them is a different matter altogether. When it comes to investment, you have to give it to them. Now this is not Politics. It’s realism and truth. And please one more thing: Dont allow hate and bigotry to cloud your sense of judgement. Live your life outside that confined and narrow optics of hate that you have .Even Tinubu recognizes the good that Igbo businesses have added to the revenue generation in Lagos and other south western states. And just so you know, Dangote refinery is where some Nigerian politicians hide their stolen loot. Tribes don’t matter in this.

the ports and the banks facilitate those enterprises you are talking about, it's even the banks that lend to those enterprises to expand the businesses so what are you talking about? The Igbos can never leave any vacuum in Lagos, they are very replaceable with Indians, Lebanese, Chinese, and the likes who will be happier to have more room and space for their businesses so you see the Igbos are not indispensable to a global economy like that of Lagos. Tinubu knew that one day he will vie for the presidency that's why he gave you guys some political capital in Lagos, unfortunately, he never knew the kind of people he was dealing with
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by drlateef: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Period007:
18 Governors, ex-leaders behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze Published on October 5, 2022

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/05/18-governors-ex-leaders-behind-peter-obi-ohanaeze/

Fake news!!! Not a single governor has the balls to come out openly for Obi. Lies from pit of hell. Obi is running solo lol.
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Jagabanofafrica: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
18 Governors from his party, continue deceiving people
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Wisfem: 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Cantonese:

Write in your language. English is too advanced for you, friend. Stop embarrassing yourself with your very poor English.

Professor ignoramus!! that guy is not from England!! There is no shame on whatever tenses he chooses...Explode Your rebel if he fails to speak his native language...
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Jaycee07(m): 9:08am On Oct 06, 2022
Goke7:

the ports and the banks facilitate those enterprises you are talking about, it's even the banks that lend to those enterprises to expand the businesses so what are you talking about? The Igbos can never leave any vacuum in Lagos, they are very replaceable with Indians, Lebanese, Chinese, and the likes who will be happier to have more room and space for their businesses so you see the Igbos are not indispensable to a global economy like that of Lagos. Tinubu knew that one day he will vie for the presidency that's why he gave you guys some political capital in Lagos, unfortunately, he never knew the kind of people he was dealing with

At this time, it’s beginning to look like you’re ignorant about economics.
Banks and insurance companies don’t go looking for people or businesses to take loans from them. It’s the other way round. And who are ‘’you guys’ you’re referring to ? I’m not Igbo,I don’t live in Lagos, never have and never will. Lagos is a glorified hole. I’m far very well off where I’m .Majority of Lagosians live below poverty line.
How many businesses are owned and run by Indians and Chinese in Lagos? Most of those Chinese and Indian factories are out of business because of high productivity costs including epileptic power supply.
Take all Igbo investments out of Lagos and see how Lagos IGR will significantly drop. The sea port you’re bragging about are only as good when they are utilized.
And who makes the most import? The Igbos.
You see all the present and past leaders in Nigeria know this.And that’s why they are fighting so hard to not allow Biafra agitation see the daylight . Igbos are the most independent and resourceful of all the tribes in Nigeria. You have to respect that. Even though I know that you’re blinded by hatred.
Like I said. I’m not Igbo and I don’t benefit anything from Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose's Wife, Feyisetan, Paying Hospital Bills Of Poor Women (pics) / 'The Essentials Of Beauty Therapy' By Aisha Buhari / Constitutional Amendment: See The Nine Key Areas Senate, House Of Reps Disagree.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.